:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by tyteabs

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by tyteabs

got a DM from NTLA. 2 pairs. worth all the sacrifice. been on alert since yesterday. dam

1 pair a person...
roll.gif
lol 1 from NTLA 1 from NTSF

damn thats a lot of driving, ntla and ntsm would be much easier drive.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

I never once questioned the Twitter RSVP system for NTSF, I've always thought it was first come, first serve, but hearing others DMing before me and not getting confirmations seems weird to me.
I think it's not when you send it in, it's when they receive your DM... Sometimes messages gets delayed and doesn't go through right away.
That's true, I didn't look at it that way. I wonder if it matters how you're sending the DM, like PC, Mac, iPhone (wifi), etc.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Sent mines at the 20-25 second mark. I think what helped me out was that I am a size 13.

Just noticed the csuf Avatar. You tweeting from school?

Just got my confirmation from SF about 10 min ago and I DM them within a 15 sec window after their text. Started to lose hope when seeing other peeps in my size get their confirmation. Congrats again to those who got their pair. On to the next. 

I used to be upset that I live in a major city but there are no Niketowns anywhere near me. I live in Philly, and the nearest Niketown is NYC. I've been there a few times, don't get me wrong, that place is CRAZY! How does a sneaker store have 5 or 6 floors...bananas!

BUT, this twitter RSVP system is super buns...it's dripping with whack juice...it's extra sharp cheddar cheesy.

I'll stick with HoH's...

Haven't gotten mine from ntsf yet. They must not be getting my DMs. Sent two DM to them but didn't a response. DM'd NT Scottsdale and they answered back so I don't know what's going on.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

I never once questioned the Twitter RSVP system for NTSF, I've always thought it was first come, first serve, but hearing others DMing before me and not getting confirmations seems weird to me.
I think it's not when you send it in, it's when they receive your DM... Sometimes messages gets delayed and doesn't go through right away.
That's true, I didn't look at it that way. I wonder if it matters how you're sending the DM, like PC, Mac, iPhone (wifi), etc.
I use Mac... Used it for the 2 prior releases and had no issues... I pretty much sent all my DM's between 20-45secs. First time no luck. I know its going to be harder due to it being limited.

So Cal heads, Lakewood HOH is doing a raffle for these...tickets are distributed tomorrow between 10a-7pm and raffle will take place later in the evening. You do not have to be present for the raffle, they will call you.

THis is nuts, i'm walking around work all happy about my DMs and everyone asking whats going on with you?
makes you feel like you won the lottery or soemthing.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
this rsvp thing is awesome!! much better than raffles and lining up
x2  I wish we could do this for Eastbay and NDC too.  That would be so nice.  Just follow the exact same process, except instead of picking it up at a specific time from the store, you purchase online during a window.  This would help their sites from crashing and all they would need to do is manage twitter DM's

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

ugh ntsf closed and as suspected didn't get anything. i had it well below a minute but dunno.

Same here was in well before a minute for 9.5.

NTSF RSVP closed and I didn't get a DM back
mad.gif
Something definitely is wrong with the communication with them.
30t6p3b.gif
I sent the DM correctly too.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bhakc001

So Cal heads, Lakewood HOH is doing a raffle for these...tickets are distributed tomorrow between 10a-7pm and raffle will take place later in the evening. You do not have to be present for the raffle, they will call you.

Good looking out bhakc001. 

you guys just gotta be faster... I missed out for the playoff XII and I sent my DM well under a minute too I know how it feels

Anybody know what's the plan for HOH Serramonte in Daly City? Or did they give out tickets already?

Originally Posted by adub beta

you guys just gotta be faster... I missed out for the playoff XII and I sent my DM well under a minute too I know how it fee

Back
Top Bottom