:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Just wait till everyone who gets there pairs from the web puts them on ebay. These kicks will go down in price quickly and theyll bottom out around 200 just like every other release this year
LOLWUT

cements 4s and playoff 12s move easy at 300....

Originally Posted by ekhunter1
fdb36dce6295c0b9bacac761490de978dbc0fe8d_r.jpeg

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by DEpast

I'd like to see an orange lace-swap in these. Sorry if it's already been posted.
What size laces are these?  45 or 54?  Looking to get some new laces
54". i originally bought them as alternate laces for my Big Bangs but tried it on these and loved the way they looked.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Just wait till everyone who gets there pairs from the web puts them on ebay. These kicks will go down in price quickly and theyll bottom out around 200 just like every other release this year
LOLWUT

cements 4s and playoff 12s move easy at 300....

no they dont...$250-270 ebay and $220-240 CL

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

No way..The DBs were way more limited n sought after..prices for the Cavs won't break $300 until a few years from now..DBs were selling close to $400 right after they dropped
roll.gif
 brodaddy you wrong as hell, last shots are selling on ebay for 700+ clean ur eyeballs OUT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Post a link because I've only seen bids going to $300 on one pair, everybody else has high buy it nows and i'll be theyll be sitting on them at those crazy prices....

He's just trying to keep the hype train going to make people think these are extremely limited and going for those insane prices..Anyone spending $700 on a pair of these is an idiot..For $700 you could get some excellent condition OG Jordans instead of crappy quality retros

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I CAN'T BREATHE RIGHT NOW.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The past three holiday XI's came in that special XI box.

Why the %#$@ would JB put em in a IV box this year? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Do y'all think that eventually these will be able to do a straight trade for db4s ? I hope so ............

No way..The DBs were way more limited n sought after..prices for the Cavs won't break $300 until a few years from now..DBs were selling close to $400 right after they dropped
roll.gif
 brodaddy you wrong as hell, last shots are selling on ebay for 700+ clean ur eyeballs OUT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude telling all sorts of tall tales.....

In my opinion, this is the best fitted for these..Unless you hate the Knicks
laugh.gif
..the one in this pic has a larger logo than the one I have so if you don't like the size of the logo, they make it in a smaller version..Might have to hunt for it tho

New-Era-x-NBA-Knicks-oversized-fitted-cap-2-web.jpg

Originally Posted by L0WEREASTSIDE

Yeah it doesn't make sense that they're releasing Jordan's in cavaliers colors but who cares the sneakers look fire. These were a low key releases too I did not hear anything about these till AFTER they dropped which was just like 2 days ago
It makes perfect sense if you know Jordan's career and the reason behind this colorway on the IV's. 

Back
Top Bottom