:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by indianabound

"at least another $100"

Where are these going for $360?

There are people in the buying/selling area starting these off at $300 max with no takers and ending up with done deals around $230-50.
if your in the ny area go to the small stores and at flight club there selling in the $425.00 range 
NY is never a good basis for shoe prices..Flight Club sells everything for outrageous prices

nyc has become unbelievable with there pricing 

if your in the ny area go to the small stores and at flight club there selling in the $425.00 range 
NY is never a good basis for shoe prices..Flight Club sells everything for outrageous prices

Yea flight club can not be used as a reference. 

Originally Posted by b23curry

I don't see why these are that good and pricey.

Besides the OG colorways, Anniversary and Doernbecher, there hasn't been too many retros of the 4 lately and the 4s are a lot of peoples favorite Jordan.

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

I just called finshline about my order that was still pending on paypal and was told "You were not selected to receive a pair".

finishline is dead to me. The last straw was it just took them over a month to refund money from a pair of 10s i canceled. They have the worst customer service ever. 

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

its a nice shoe. not because of the CAVS or Knicks scheme. I personally like the black with blue and orange hits.

my thoughts exactly
It's the best color of the IV. The og colors are dull. 

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

my thoughts exactly

LOL, COMEDY!
had to double take reading that lmao idk one person taht would take a pair of cavs over a pair of white cements...unless they are a RESELLER
mad.gif

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

LOL, COMEDY!
had to double take reading that lmao idk one person taht would take a pair of cavs over a pair of white cements...unless they are a RESELLER
mad.gif
yeah i wouldn't go that far these are nice but if i had to choose og colorway all the way

Dude came into my store sunday asking if we had the fives that just came out my manager looked at him like what? I was like you mean the fours? he says oh yeah the fours im like nah then he asks if we had a picture of them for him to see what they looked like... i gave him a stone face smh. How do you not know what style came out or what they look like but you know you want them? The hype in NY is crazy

my FNL order just got cancelled
mad.gif

3 consecutive cancellations....concord XI, cement IV and Cav IV, FNL just %@#%%%$ hate me!!!

Originally Posted by marcushatten

I just called finshline about my order that was still pending on paypal and was told "You were not selected to receive a pair".

finishline is dead to me. The last straw was it just took them over a month to refund money from a pair of 10s i canceled. They have the worst customer service ever. 
The guy seemed to have no idea what he was doing his name was "dave" and he's the "supervisor" i'm still pending and my email gets screwed up so I'm hoping it still goes through. Got two pairs but my cousin needed my extra
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

its a nice shoe. not because of the CAVS or Knicks scheme. I personally like the black with blue and orange hits.

my thoughts exactly

^ Idk about it being the BEST color; but it is a pretty dope shoe nonetheless.

Originally Posted by marcushatten

The guy seemed to have no idea what he was doing his name was "dave" and he's the "supervisor" i'm still pending and my email gets screwed up so I'm hoping it still goes through. Got two pairs but my cousin needed my extra
frown.gif

I'm in he same boat as you, I have three orders submitted with FNL from PayPal. One of those orders is complete and has been shipped, the other two say pending when I log into my PayPal.

irony
laugh.gif

I GOT A PAIR AND I LOVE THIS COLORWAY, BUT I NEED A SZ.13 INSTEAD OF THIS SZ.12 THAT I GOT. ANYONE INTERESTED IN A SWAP, PM YA BOY. HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by lavakicks

Who here remembers this throwback moment? haha.

1989 - Jordan makes "the shot" over Craig Ehlo.
1989 - Karl Kani was founded

Who would've known "23" years later this jersey would have some meaning to it?
laugh.gif

f651656aeed057995678dfd8516d4203295bf98c_r.jpg
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom