:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Niketowns are getting these so im hoping I can cop one on their RSVP. These are going to be super limited crossing my fingers

*Sigh*..unfortunately..thought I was gonna skip all of the releases this month..but the Cavs keep callin me..

Gonna have to cop..but really not lookin forward to lining up tho..

wow i cant believe people are going crazy over these shoes like that. the ONLY reason i want a pair is because it can pass for a knicks colorway. getting them for retail and i dont think there will be a line in brooklyn or queens like there was for the low 11s.

Originally Posted by zidane4661

wow i cant believe people are going crazy over these shoes like that. the ONLY reason i want a pair is because it can pass for a knicks colorway. getting them for retail and i dont think there will be a line in brooklyn or queens like there was for the low 11s.

If you are trying to get them in NY, there will be a line..knicks colorway

and as for these going for $350 on ebay they are all bin auctions no one is actually paying $350....i can put a pair of kicks on ebay for whatever price i want, doesnt mean people are gonna buy feel me?

Im gonna attempt to get these but i'm not with the lining up. If I can't cop on Eastbay at 8am I'll just head on to the mall. Hope no one wants em in the DMV

I bet you there is a line.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

see this is what i dont understand about poeple who wait on line. you guys COLLECT sneakers...by now you should have some time of re pore with ur local sneaker store and never have to wait online. I cant remeber the last time i stood on line for any sneaker..and id be damned if i did. Come on guys.. think out side the box and start making connections 
grin.gif

and as for these going for $350 on ebay they are all bin auctions no one is actually paying $350....i can put a pair of kicks on ebay for whatever price i want, doesnt mean people are gonna buy feel me?

Check out some of the pre order buy it nows:
[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]9 available[/td][/tr][/table]/ 17 sold
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][th=""][/th][td]US $349.99[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by jmitch2604

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th][td]US $349.99[/td][/tr][/table]

damn i stand corrected
roll.gif

see this is what i dont understand about poeple who wait IN line. you guys COLLECT sneakers...by now you should have some time of re pore with ur local sneaker store and never have to wait IN line. I cant remeber the last time i stood IN line for any sneaker..and id be damned if i did. Come on guys.. think out side the box and start making connections 
grin.gif
fixed

^your sig speaks for the shape of this shoe, Team Platano 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some straight up BANANA shape pics ive seen of these....

see this is what i dont understand about poeple who wait on line. you guys COLLECT sneakers...by now you should have some time of re pore with ur local sneaker store and never have to wait online. I cant remeber the last time i stood on line for any sneaker..and id be damned if i did. Come on guys.. think out side the box and start making connections 
grin.gif

Not ALL of us @+*!% ourselves out to make connections.

grin.gif

lol i dont prostitute myself for sneakers..you just gotta know how to talk to people. If people realize ur the type of guy who spends money at their store then they look out for u

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]

damn i stand corrected
roll.gif
I couldn't imagine dropping 349.99 on a release like this. 

going to pick up my size 12 in the morning. local mom n pop has a FSR so if i can help someone out here send me a message

Originally Posted by Jays4Days1987

These should be hot in NY but I have to pass on these, too many other Jays to cop this year.

in Ny jordan can take a dump in a box and there will be a line

grin.gif

lol i dont prostitute myself for sneakers..you just gotta know how to talk to people. If people realize ur the type of guy who spends money at their store then they look out for u

Some of us don't have any shops near us other than Champs/FTL/FNL, and those stores do not receive 96% of limited releases here.

these are disgusting.. i know a few people who decided to pass on low 11's this weekend, just to get multiple pairs of these. yuckk !!

People are going to go crazy for these in NYC. I met a few dudes in line at NTNYC last weekend and they were all saying how they were going to be camping for these if they didn't do the twitter release. Roosevelt Park is doing the RSVP so I'd imagine NTNYC will do the same....

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]

damn i stand corrected
roll.gif
I couldn't imagine dropping 349.99 on a release like this.

That's just ridiculous price. Hell nah!
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom