:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

If I can cop without any trouble then I wont mind having these but I wont go through all the trouble for these.

only want to copp cause im from ny and they look like knicks but everyone over here gonna wanna do the same

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

only want to copp cause im from ny and they look like knicks but everyone over here gonna wanna do the same
this... will make it tough to cop

Originally Posted by 2shady4blaze

Becareful who you buy the Cavs 4S from. There are high quality fakes being sold. They look so real that they would pass as 100% authentic if you didnt know what to look for in a pair of fake Cavs 4s. I know this cuz my homie received a pair he bought off ebay from a trusted NT member. Here are the signs of a fake pair. Note that my homies pair didnt even have the "twentytwelve" on the inside tongue.
1. SHOES LEATHER SHOULD BE SUEDE WITH SOFT TOUCH, BUT FOR THE FAKE PAIR IT IS VERY SMOOTH AND NO SWEDE TOUCH FEELING AT ALL.
2. ON THE SHOE'S TONGUE ( OUTER AREA ) THERE ARE WORDING " TWENTY TWELVE " WHICH MEANS 2012, FOR THE FAKE PAIR THAT WORDING IS UPSIDE DOWN ON ONE SIDE.
3. THE COLOR OF THE ORANGE LACE WING IS NOT MATCH FOR THE FAKE PAIR.
4. THE JORDAN FLIGHT PATCH PLACEMENT IS NOT SAME AS PER THE JORDAN FEET AND THE FLIGHT WORDING - YOU CAN CHECK IT WITH YOUR JORDAN 4 WHITE CEMENT 2012 ( IF YOU HAVE A PAIR ) SIDE BY SIDE AND YOU WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENT
5. THE JUMPMAN LOGO AT THE HEEL BACK IS PLACING TOO LOW WHICH IS ALMOST TOUCHING THE GROUND FOR THE FAKE PAIR.
6. MID SOLE AND THE UPPER PART IS NOT ON THE RIGHT PLACE AND YOU CAN COMPARE THAT WITH YOUR JORDAN 4 WHITE CEMENT 2012 ( IF YOU HAVE A PAIR ) AND YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENT.
7. THE SHOES' TONGUE ( INSIDE SOCK LINER ) IS TOO LOW FOR THE FAKE PAIR AS ITS SUPPOSE TO BE HEIGHT THEN THE SHOES' TONGUE ( FOR MOST RECENT JORDAN RETRO )

With all the high quality fakes out now I will not buy off e-bay or craigslist if I can not get them from nike,footlocker,eastbay,ect I will just pass
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Man I am sooo excited bout this release.... my connect which is a manager at foot action got 4 pairs of these ON LOCK/for me...and they only got 18 total pairs....Been gettin alot of kicks from them soonow they look out for me on these type of releases...its gonna be a great weekend fellas!!!!!

^^dudes like this ruin the game!

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by just blaze

And it starts. Just talked to one of my boys and his cousin is going to line up for wristbands tomorrow @ 6-7pm and they don't give out bands till thursday morning @8. Smh

Are you serious? Can't a playa catch a break. I guess there go my chances of getting a wristband.
Edit: What if mall security kicks them out?

No doubt bro, Im sure they will get kicked out. Then hang out at dennys over there and try again an hr or 2 later until they dont get kicked out. Lol. But yeah, I feel you, I wouldnt stand a chance either. My boy is trying to get me to camp with him. 2 things with that though is I actually have to work this saturday and in the morning, and 2, cant and wont camp for that long. I left those days behind a while ago. Too old for that. Lol
I hear you. I've had it with camping. It was totally different two years ago when there weren't as many people but now it's just gotten to a whole new level. Do you know what time they were allowed to camp for the playoff 12's?

FirmePORvida... Don't hate the player hate the game... If my guy is gonna let me get 4 pairs u think I'm gonna say no?? Don't act like u wouldn't either...

FirmePORvida... Don't hate the player hate the game... If my guy is gonna let me get 4 pairs u think I'm gonna say no?? Don't act like u wouldn't either...

u really have 24s? i wonder how it rides

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

Is Midnight still the release time on-line for Eastbay or is 8 a.m. Eastern the new time for them as well?
Originally Posted by Freeze

eastbay getting these? 8am?
Originally Posted by isnotblack

EASTBAY IS RELEASING AT 5 AM? OR DID MEAN 8AM?.
They will be available for sale on our website and over the phone at 5 AM PT/6 AM MT/7 AM CT/8 AM ET on 5/12/12.

EastbayRep - Ray

^ it rides perfect... I got 285/30/R24 and no rubbing at all.... I could go 26s and still be good

Mall security at my local HOH says they're gonna kick out people if they're lined up at 5am but I highly doubt that is going to happen.

Why would I need 4 pairs? Two pairs, tops!

Well was decideing rather to get the 11 lows these cavs or the 12 coolgreys... iMO I'm passin on these cavs/Knicks colors are just to out there and really wouldn't match much with everything they kinda remind me of halloween shoes now that I think about it...so I coped the 11 lows from a NTer and the cool greys for sum reason are lookin sexier and sexier... I'll pass on these cavs I already have three pairs of white cement 4s two dead stock and one worn these will jus clutter my closet space.... But as far as the BC4 that's all day on the OG colors..

I'll walk in on release day and decide if I wanna cop or not, I think these might sit for awhile since people are on the fence with these

Originally Posted by SALES

I'll walk in on release day and decide if I wanna cop or not, I think these might sit for awhile since people are on the fence with these

IT'S A QUICKSTRIKE. PEOPLE ARE ALREADY OVER THEN FENCE AND IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS TO COP.

Good luck with that.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

IT'S A QUICKSTRIKE. PEOPLE ARE ALREADY OVER THEN FENCE AND IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS TO COP.

Agreed people are copping to keep or copping to resell. I expect 85% of these shoes to be in ny/ nj on closets/feet by summers end.

Back
Top Bottom