:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

I got to the order processing page and now I'm on that dont worry, you're in the right place page...i was a second away -_-

Got my pair on eastbay 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Ordered through FNL, then page went to 'Refresh waiting page' but my card got charged. fml

I got an error, tried it again and then got through. I hope I don't get charged twice....

Sidenote: I just got the email from Eastbay to inform me that these released

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Ordered through FNL, then page went to 'Refresh waiting page' but my card got charged. fml
Me too.

Also used coupon code RMN15

Which took off $24.00!! Confirmed my credit card charge already.

Originally Posted by jonnymasterj

I got to the order processing page and now I'm on that dont worry, you're in the right place page...i was a second away -_-

same here bro, same here.  now it just keeps loading up 30 seconds.  all my info was in and everything smh.

i clicked submit order on FNL after entering credit card information but then got the wait screen and i see the charge as pending in my bank. Good or not good?

Same thing happened to me. Card charged but no confirmation number. Do we contact FL or wait it out? I didn't get a conf from them on my 11 lows until they showed up on my porch

Back
Top Bottom