:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Hate to say this but... Anybody who used coupon codes, don't be surprised if your order gets canceled Monday.. This happened to me with the cements 4 I used a coupon code and then Monday morning I got a cancellation I called FNL they told me because I used a coupon code on a shoe that is excluded :-/

Soo it looks like there will be a few restocks on Monday woohoo

that would suck if they did cancel/ funny mine got charged for 2 pairs but i got no confirmation #
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Does anyone know why FNL does this "can not authorize CC" !@$%. Didnt do it to me for playoffs and i got through but for the lowtop 11s it started and it did it again today ._.

I think Its your bank blocking the transaction. Call your bank and ask them if they blocked the transaction

Well I got charged 3x on PayPal. Two of them say cancelled, and the original one I placed at 5:03 PDT still says Pending, but I expect it to also say cancelled when I wake up. This is some bulllllllll

FNL hit me with the card not authorized twice but I looked at my bank and they didnt even try to take a payment.

Usually when I get that message I'll see an authorization attempt. Weird stuff

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

just got through on finishline... hope these run big because that 11 is going to be tiiiiiight

I hope so too...but I only went .5 size down so I should be good.

Am I the only one disappointed with the quality of these? I was the first and only person at my spot so I had ample time to eyeball and try them on. They just didn't wow me enough, I really wanted those blue and orange shoelaces. The scuffs and glue stains didn't impress me either. Oh well more money I can spend on my mother. On to the XII's next week

I know some were able to buy from eastbay, but did anyone else have the same problem that item was sold out RIGHT when it went live?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Finishline charged my card 6x's but i don't think i received any type of confirmation
Fixed.

And this is after they told me my CC couldn't be authorized.

Strucked out online smh but my girl came thru with Eastbay 3 pairs idk how the hell she did it. It is her first time lol. Am hyped.

Originally Posted by just blaze

I know some were able to buy from eastbay, but did anyone else have the same problem that item was sold out RIGHT when it went live?

absolutely.  as soon as it went live, it was a dead issue.

Originally Posted by kjlee85

about tp give up

KEEP THE FIGHT ALIVE!

Im almost abt to tho, on the phone with them forever, got me stn nice rolled up to calm me dwn from excitement or anger once everything is done

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Does anyone cop just one pair instead of 2+ anymore?

i only copped what i can rock, 1 size, either half size big or small(got the 9.5 this time cause iv's dont crease for me). Ya'll dudes copping hella pairs are no better than the people you talk down upon(re-sellers), unless you're selling them things for retail plus shipping you're considered a clown for the multiple cops imb

This is ridiculous, can't get a pair off any site and fnl keeps giving cc cannot be authorized and cc company says there is no reason it wouldn't go through.
eastbay, footlocker, footaction, can never add to cart. This is ridiculous. I'm done with jordans. Not camping 3 days for these like some people have

Back
Top Bottom