:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by redsfan3

My order from Finishline will arrive tomorrow. I was surprised it wasn't canceled since I ordered them at about 8:20

Dang you FNLI placed two orders at 8:01 and 8:03, those orders still say pending on PayPal.

Well I had to come with reality when I seen this person and they were a must a cop.. Was looking on my local Craigslist (Detroit) after the release I wear a size 9.5 and everybody on CL was charging 300-900$$ so I was discusted with the priceing.. Yesterday I called this guy he had. 2 size 10s and I told him I'll give you $220.00 right now he replied "lol I'm getting way higher offers than that" so I was pretty mad.. The next day (today) he txt me in the morning saying you still want them for 220$?" I replied back and said yes and scooped them up right away (he wanted 275.00) only problem is my TTS is 9.5 and I had to settle with these size 10 :-/ they fit perfect but probably gona end up with more creasing after a few wears.

My best story of the day!
Also gave me a RECIEPT he went all the way to flint Michigan to buy these which is about 1-2 hours away from his area and he said he waited 3 hours for them lol the way I look at it, it was worth the extra $50.00 for not driving crazy far and waitin for them three hours haha

Not only does FNL oversell, but they have your funds on hold for damn near a week. Why people still bother with them is beyond me.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST SOLD ONE OF MY PAIRS IN THE BUY/SELL FORUM FOR $265 SHIPPED. MARKET SEEMS TO BE BETWEEN $260-$280 SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF EBAY.

damn yo you could have got at least another $100.00 on your price 
you did the buyer a favor 

Not really. That's about the going rate on nt and iss. The buy/sell area is flooded with these.
Pretty much. Help a friend get his pair for $240 since he doesn't frequent forums.

Both NT and SC are flooded with them, most asking for $250-$280. Then you have people asking for $350+

NDC > Eastbay > Jimmy Jazz > FNL

I'm really surprised people managed to get a % off coupon on these shoes at FNL. I would've been scared wasting time and missing out while trying to apply the code at checkout.

just sold 2 pairs for $340 a piece
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by just blaze

^^ damn, thats kinda ridiculous.
Agreed, but it won't be long before retail on retros are $200-250/pair and those prices won't seem so bad when that time comes.  

So I did dirt to get my pair at a pretty good resell price. I'm a size 9.5 but Found a sz. 9 for $200 on CL and also found someone looking to trade a 9.5 for a 9. Texted both at the same time to see if I can pull off the purchase/trade setup. Bought the 9 and 30 mins later trade the 9 for my 9.5. On the flipside, Foolishly did a preorder last second for a lot more and now trying to sell that pair for what I paid for. Will never do a preorder ever again. Lesson learned

who would buy for 340? the most I've seen them go for is like 320 and that was right after release

Ppl are payin that much... I sold 3 pairs...2 for $325 each and 1 for $340 as well... Keepin other two for myself...

One of the spots in the area havent sold theirs yet cuz of some special event, im gonna try and get me another pair

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Ppl are payin that much... I sold 3 pairs...2 for $325 each and 1 for $340 as well... Keepin other two for myself...

this man knows.

it depends on your area.

I can't wait for mine. Ordered it off some guy off here, but now he won't answer his emails...
mad.gif

I better not be getting played

@sunshineblotters... Be careful bro jus cuz we all share the same passion don't mean we all share the same morals... Hope ur all good tho man...

who orders anything online without a credit card? Those crying about FNL holding funds must be using debit cards.

Props to MMG. I was able to get $380 for my 10-10.5s I got.

Back
Top Bottom