:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

I'm thinking they fixed the paint chipping problem. Although I wore mine for the first time today after switching from the Playoff XII. These are really tight on the toe area so I had to wear some thinner socks and I'm not a fan of thin socks. I find it kind of hard to wear anything these. Idk why

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

I'm thinking they fixed the paint chipping problem. Although I wore mine for the first time today after switching from the Playoff XII. These are really tight on the toe area so I had to wear some thinner socks and I'm not a fan of thin socks. I find it kind of hard to wear anything these. Idk why

Same with me.  More snug around the toe area.  Any smaller than it is now and it would be too tight so I can deal with it.  Went with my usual tts with these too.

Originally Posted by just blaze

Same with me.  More snug around the toe area.  Any smaller than it is now and it would be too tight so I can deal with it.  Went with my usual tts with these too.

Try unlacing the entire shoe. Then lace em back up and pull both sides of the shoe apart while going thru each hole. dont tie the shoe let it the laces hang from the top hole.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by just blaze

Try unlacing the entire shoe. Then lace em back up and pull both sides of the shoe apart while going thru each hole. dont tie the shoe let it the laces hang from the top hole.

Idk about you guys but this is the way I lace mine. I unlace the whole shoes lace them back up with my feet in them, that way it'll be laced to your feet preference. Plus I don't tie my shoes very hard either. But the laces on these IV's aren't the problem. It's the inside tongue band and the small toe, very very snug and my feet is pretty narrow. If I wore these without the laces (in which I would never do) they will still fit tight around the toes. Maybe after I wear them a few more times it'll settle out. Anyways, these look sick on feet though. Had a lot of compliment wearing these and I MAY be the only one in my town who has them so far since these didn't release at any of our store here. I know the high school kids would be all in for these shoes if this was a GR cause I see a lot of kids rocking the brightest colors there can be. Not my taste but these are an exception.

Prices are steadily dropping on these on my local craigslist and facebook groups. Will cop a pair once they dip below the $200 mark.

honestly, if these were REALLY the CAVS 4s then they would have been WHITE based considering the Cavs had on their white jerseys.
#justsaying

I got the Flight Shirt from Champs yesterday. Definitely a perfect match.

FTR Jordan never had any buzzer beaters vs the Knicks in the 93 ECF...the only time they met in that series....he in fact had an awful series other than games 4 and 5...the whole gambling controversy he was going through....

quality on these, or at least my pair was shockingly good......shoes are actually comfortable.....broke out my old nike latrell sprewell jersey to rock with em......sum youngster asked me when did nike make Nba jersey's?, told him when he was still sucking on his mom's titty........

Originally Posted by bigj505

honestly, if these were REALLY the CAVS 4s then they would have been WHITE based considering the Cavs had on their white jerseys.
#justsaying

I got the Flight Shirt from Champs yesterday. Definitely a perfect match.

Jeremy Lin 4s..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 805kingpin

quality on these, or at least my pair was shockingly good......shoes are actually comfortable.....broke out my old nike latrell sprewell jersey to rock with em......sum youngster asked me when did nike make Nba jersey's?, told him when he was still sucking on his mom's titty........

Lol at that hypebeast. The 3 stripes do not look good on nba gear at all. I had similar experience. I was wearing my nike jordan   jersey and some moron hypebeast told me it was fake.

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by 805kingpin

Lol at that hypebeast. The 3 stripes do not look good on nba gear at all. I had similar experience. I was wearing my nike jordan   jersey and some moron hypebeast told me it was fake.

dang, i forgot nike didnt even make the jerseys anymore...

why does a person that doesnt know get called a hypebeast?

how about taking the time to educate and get off of the pedestal?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

i like these but, jordans are slowly becoming the new FUBU and ive been buying jordans for 15 + years

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Horribly weak design, everyone and their mama has it on just cus, think about it. Not here to argue thought, but it is what it is.

I tried, but it doesn't on work on arrogant hypebeasts who wouldn't know what Jordan looked like before he was fat or that he was a great player if it weren't for youtube

Exactly! It's an overused and abused word.

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

I tried, but it doesn't on work on arrogant hypebeasts who wouldn't know what Jordan looked like before he was fat or that he was a great player if it weren't for youtube

honestly, if they dont know what jordans are, they probably have different priorities. the fact that your fit caught dudes attention means that your shoes are liked by people because they actually like them. not because dude was all hyped on the shoes. thats a good thing.
i work in a place where people thought my red/black air max 2009s were the shoes people were getting shot over during xmas (Concords) because they thought the shoes were nice.
i wouldnt call them hypebeasts tho.

hypebeasts are people that WANT the shoes because its HYPED. not because they actually LIKE THE SHOE.

Picked up the perfect orange Polo to match these at my job today.

2vlo9rb.png

Probably will have to wear some black pants/khakis with it though.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

FYI, I work at Macy's.

Back
Top Bottom