Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Finishline may have come through. Paypal took money out but no confirmation or email or nothing
This...hopefully i get a confirmation email by morning. If not, welp...
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I got the same thing as well.  I got the PayPal email.  I guess I will check in the morning.  Hopefully all goes well.  If not, que sera sera...

I luv my preorder site! Just got tracking # and should be getting in next week, i can't believe i just bought 2 shoes within this month, sigh!

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by smoove

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Been waiting since 12:32
Stay on hold kid.  As long as they have your size, you'll be good.
Are you guys getting the busy tone the whole time you're on hold?
if you're getting the busy tone, you havn't gotten through. When you're on hold, it means you got through the operator and you're "on hold" for the next available representative (which took me an hour).

man i went to the mall around 5pm and i saw about 5 cats camped out i can only imagine how many are there now.

Originally Posted by weapon

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Finishline may have come through. Paypal took money out but no confirmation or email or nothing
This...hopefully i get a confirmation email by morning. If not, welp...
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I got the same thing as well.  I got the PayPal email.  I guess I will check in the morning.  Hopefully all goes well.  If not, que sera sera...
Does this usually happen? The same thing happened to me, but I am hesitant to not try for a second pair (assuming the first is cancelled)

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Just got through finishline about 10 min ago and already received a confirmation email.

You're good. That's what happened to me with the Concords and I got my pair no problem, even after all the warnings of them canceling. 
tongue.gif

ugh....went bowling and just got home....up early to head to FNL and hope the beasts aren't in tents wrapped around the mall...plus the snow just started here in Colorado...
should be an eventful morning..

Originally Posted by lockdown36

They want people to be on hold for six hours?

ppl losing sleep over this, if you wanna go out call on a cell and be on hold till you get to the store
laugh.gif

What pisses me off the most about Nike is their placement of new releases. They make is mandatory to follow twitter. Can they just put the new releases in the same place? So irritating

I was planning on being asleep about an hour and a half ago...instead I'm still trying on NDC and I don't even know why I'm bothering.

Buying a pair of $160 retro basketball shoes shouldn't be this complicated, especially in these economic conditions. FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom