Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent $325 on pair of 1999 Black Cement Air Jordan 4, just days after spending $315 on a pair of Concords, and I keep coming back like a crackhead. But, I refuse to pay reseller prices on this release.

Originally Posted by smoove

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Ok, my order on NDC went through. Keep trying yall.

HOWEVER.... i got a confirmation # with an "o" in the front. What does this mean????????????????????
ohwell.gif

That means you're good.  My conf# started with "o" also.

Peace.
or both of you got screwed over.
Spoiler [+]
I kid, hopefully. Goodluck.

finally got through on the phone after about an hour and a half wait.... absolutely ridiculous... was able to get my size 11 tho. keep waiting if your on hold

I'm giving up.

Gonna nap for 2 hours and be out and hit the local stores and try to get my 2 pairs.

NDC was RIDICULOUS. Imagine how its gonna be for the Galaxys. SMH

i got hard as a crowbar when i hit submit thinking nike was gona accept my shthahtath then i get that black screen with all those foreign languages. now im as limp as chris bosh's wrists

you are not on hold if you get the busy signal.  Each call center has what they call trunks.  There are trunks available to place people on hold while they are servicing other customers.  If no trunks are left to even place customers on hold, they give you the busy signal.  Its over for you, night night!!  Im still on hold after 2.5 hours.  SMMFHGD!!!

Originally Posted by gyeah

This is *!%$+#* insane. Can't believe this...worse then the Concords and the DB 4's.

Well of course it is worse, those actually just sold out quickly. It's been 2 1/2 hours and they can't even get rid of their inventory because their systems aren't working properly and are under maintenance during a live release. DUH.

I think my order went threw on NDC, hit the place order button but got the timed out screen...... But got order confirmation email with order #, and they charged my cc. Did this happen to anyone else??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom