Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
gallery_37445_28381_15384266924aa1b57376f5d.gif

I was able to get through on finishline. Received my email confirmation too. I'm batting around 95% with finishline and shoe releases. Good luck to everyone else. 

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

It's crazy that Eastbay has managed to sellout and NDC can't seem to get anyone to the point to at least make a purchase.... IMO Eastbay won this release battle...

You gotta be able to sell to sell out.  I mean I gues for all that are on actual hold, may still have a chance since no1 has been able to order online for the most part.  Cross my fingers!!!

ASK IF THERE ANY 10.5 LEFT PLEEEEESE!!!

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Hey if your talking to a rep on NDC.  Do some of us a favor and just ask if there are any size 10.5 left.  That way I can sleep.  LOL, Thanks

This

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Hey if your talking to a rep on NDC.  Do some of us a favor and just ask if there are any size 10.5 left.  That way I can sleep.  LOL, Thanks

Aye $**# all that. Who's in your avy?

I tried to get extra pairs online tonight and NDC aint working at all... luckily i got my pair and my brothers early....

Att first this was cool, but damn 2 hrs and a half later this is just a sick demented joke. Just playing jay jerk a figga at this point

God knows i dont feel like going to the mall in 5hrs to congregate with hypebeast and idiots

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by gyeah

This is *!%$+#* insane. Can't believe this...worse then the Concords and the DB 4's.

Well of course it is worse, those actually just sold out quickly. It's been 2 1/2 hours and they can't even get rid of their inventory because their systems aren't working properly and are under maintenance during a live release. DUH.
Actually checkout crashed the night of the DB releases as well but it came back up rather quickly. Thanks for the info bud. 
wink.gif
Obviously they've had crashes before, but they have never been so stupid as to actively work on their system before and during a huge release, BUD! 3 hours and they can't even sell out? Gimme a break, this is a catastrophic error in judgment by their IT team.

this is a damn joke

i cant believe that you still cant place a order after 2 1/2 hrs. on ndc.

these is one crazy @#% release

just wait til next week when you have about 12 pairs of shoes (allstar shoes) dropping at one time

like they did last week with the bhm shoes

and i bet ndc doesnt let you do phone orders again next week with so many coming out

but i have to say these take the cake , normally kix like these are gone in 2-3 mins

and here we are going on 3 hrs with nothing.......................................................peace23

It almost got crazy at the Athletes Foot Midnight release in the West End of ATL. Dudes were selling spots in line. Others walked up out of no where throwing prices at dudes in line to buy their pair. The line was very long. Some had been in line since 6pm. In the end I got my pair.

Quality is decent, definitely not the best. I'm high right now but from certain angles the shape looks on point. Otherwise they look to be the same shape as previous retro 4s. Happy with the purchase though.

Maaan, I ALMOST checked out at NDC. I got to the 'Place Order Now' button, clicked it, and it said 'This may take a moment' then got the time out session screen.

So I went to FNL and surprisingly got through @ 10:49 PM PST with email confirmation and everything. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled my order since they did it with me on the Concords. Won't be sweatin' this release too much if it does get cancelled. I had faith in NDC this time around but I guess got screwed again!

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

Took me 7 minutes to get through on NDC. I was getting nervous for a little bit.

I just wonder what type of connection you have. We all seem to sit here by the computer and wait but some get through and some are STILL fighting crash pages. 
Do you have T-1 or something crazy?

I can't even LOG ON ndc or fnl right now.

SMH...time to put on the hoody and stand for 5+ hours...I'm getting these damn shoes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom