Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were telling people the links worked, didn't realize the website needed to "reboot". EPIC. They must be frazzled beyond belief over there.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by teet0z

I almost gave up tonight. I've been on nikestore for nearly 3 hours but finally got through. Ordered 2 pairs of size10. Received my email confirmation right away. Good night everyone!

how ong you guys waiting.  Im still on hold after a couple hours
just keep trying. i waited nearly 3 hours before i got through.

roll.gif
roll.gif

NDC just imploded tonight, such a shame.  This "hobby", "culture", whatever you want to call it has hit rock bottom.

All you kids that are under 21 or never saw Jordan lace 'em up can officially eat a fat one, ya'll are all about the hype.  Don't want to hear none of your made up "nostalgia" stories.

Not even mad, but major sign that it's time to drop this even though I actually have nostalgic reasons to  buy the shoes

Originally Posted by trappedintime

They were telling people the links worked, didn't realize the website needed to "reboot". EPIC. They must be frazzled beyond belief over there.

LOL! And there may be more then one person working their Twitter account. 
Imagine the convos...

"Tell'em to put a slash at the end of the site..."

"Oh, the site's not back up..."

"Tell'em the sites not back up..."

"The sites not back up?"

"Just tell'em to add a slash..."

"Their talking about us on Niketalk..."

"Man, just stop tweeting..."

I dont get how to get to a phone order. It keeps saying it will take me to a customer service rep but then cuts me off at some bs menu with one option

My Eastbay confirmation email finally came! My order went through at 10:01 and my email came at 12:02. I don't even know how many times i checked my email. at 12:30 i decided to check my spam folder and there it was! I'm very happy! I'm still going to the mall in the morning to try and get a second pair.

Originally Posted by odog24

do you guys check out thru paypal on ndc or use ur credit card?

I usually do paypal because I have some money left over, but I'm going to do credit card tonight because they'll be gone quick

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I can't sign in to my username on nike store. Anyone else?

Me neither

Of course you can't! Same reason none of the stock exists. Anything coming from their ecommerce/secure server is down as the server reboots and is probably optimized a bit for round 2. What you see right now is all non-secured content. Same reason you could get to the product page instantly but the cart and login was screwed beyond belief.

Originally Posted by odog24

do you guys check out thru paypal on ndc or use ur credit card?

forget paypal! i was real close with the Concords and paypal screwed me, its straight debit/credit card from now on

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I can't sign in to my username on nike store. Anyone else?

Me neither
username, cc, and paypal all down... hence why orders will be cancelled... hate to be the bearer of bad news
And they just cancelled orders last night bc of the ASG shoes leaking early.
Oh well....you know what that means....

....more reparations!!!!

1341067_o.gif

so Websites crasehd for the white cement IVS ?

The hobby has hit an all time high....

lol/smh

over some bummy crack paint GR IVS.

99s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

roll.gif
roll.gif

NDC just imploded tonight, such a shame.  This "hobby", "culture", whatever you want to call it has hit rock bottom.

All you kids that are under 21 or never saw Jordan lace 'em up can officially eat a fat one, ya'll are all about the hype.  Don't want to hear none of your made up "nostalgia" stories.

Not even mad, but major sign that it's time to drop this even though I actually have nostalgic reasons to  buy the shoes
Mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom