Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kingkong8624

is Ndc done? their site said sold out??

nope
Update: Both shoes are still available. The site is still restarting. Sizes left: Kobe- 7.5-9, 10-11, 12, 13, 14. Jordan- 10.5-13, 14, 15.

Ok got another order through Finishline but no success screen or confirmation email. I dont want to try again for fear they see 3 pairs and cancel them all. So I'm a just wait for NDC

got word from a fellow NTer local mall only has 5 people waiting in line. they got a fnl, fl, fa, jj, champs, might just go up there and say @+@! ndc.

EDIT

damn, never mind. sold out of size 10. and im a 9.5
guess im camping.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

its times like this im glad i got big feet. peeps size 9.5 and smaller lost for the most part dealing with NDC.

I think they actually won, they got theirs copped and are chillin or asleep now. Us big footed people are up waiting on NDC to restart. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

nope
Update: Both shoes are still available. The site is still restarting. Sizes left: Kobe- 7.5-9, 10-11, 12, 13, 14. Jordan- 10.5-13, 14, 15.
mobile site and online site say sold out. So absurd..

how are you paying on fnl? i've been through there with amex, visa, paypal bank transfer and cc. nothing works

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

nope

You're behind...

nope
oh okay thanks!

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

its times like this im glad i got big feet. peeps size 9.5 and smaller lost for the most part dealing with NDC.

I think they actually won, they got theirs copped and are chillin or asleep now. Us big footed people are up waiting on NDC to restart. 
mad.gif
touche my good friend, touche

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

how are you paying on fnl? i've been through there with amex, visa, paypal bank transfer and cc. nothing works

I used paypal...but I'm not sure if it went through or not. I have a email from Paypal though saying I submitted a payment to fnl, but fnl gave me an error

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Apparently, NDC will tweet when the site is back up...man...I dunno if I can wait up...

you must, you have gone this far, can't turn back now 
laugh.gif
lol, you're right.
I left, went out for 2 hours, came back and they still have some! ITS FATE!

Originally Posted by trappedintime

nope

You're behind...

How so? I'm still getting the maintenance page when going to my cart.

Originally Posted by mross16

I used paypal...but I'm not sure if it went through or not. I have a email from Paypal though saying I submitted a payment to fnl, but fnl gave me an error
same here man, hoping i got em...

i just added to cart right now and im trying to pay with paypal but it's not working! 
mad.gif

Doesn't mean anything...same thing happened to me with the concords but it didn't go thru.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

You're behind...

How so? I'm still getting the maintenance page when going to my cart.

Review my post on the previous page. Everything on the store shows sold out right now.

Paypal.

But it never goes through, I always get error but then Paypal sends me an email that they took $181 from my account. I'm not getting my hopes up until I get a confirmation email so as far as I'm concerned I don't have a pair. So now I wait for NDC

Originally Posted by socluis90

Let me know if you get a order confirmation from FNL bro

Originally Posted by socluis90

from past experience you probably didn't. That's happened to me a few times and I get no confirmation or cancellation email from Finishline, and within the next couple days the PayPal transaction is cancelled

I never made it all the way through or got a confirmation email, but I received an email from PayPal saying I got charged by finishline. Can someone tell me how reliable this is?

NDC is back.  Bing, bang, boom.  Took a few seconds to get my two size 15's.  Goodnight and good luck NT!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

roll.gif
roll.gif
Mad.
laugh.gif
 You must be the kids I'm talking about.
Mad, nah, it's just crazy to see kids with no attachment scoop these up due to hype.   I don't trip, just lurk the B/S forum and you'll see these same folks selling these 6-8 months later at a loss.

Days have long passed that I felt that "I missed out": current mentality, "If I get them I get them, if I don't, oh well".  It's not that serious anymore.  It shouldn't be a pain in the +%* though.

NDC needs to go back to random drop times, loved that system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom