Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

cary.jpg

O YES, IT REALLY HAS BEGUN.

this limited stuff is crazy talk. I dont think they are limited its just that the sneaker scene has exploded exponentially in growth and nike is making the same amount they would have made if there were 30,000 people or in todays times 100,000 people. that sure is some marketing guru stuff. Probably blame the teenies for this one. for every 1 over the age of 18 adult theres probably like 5 underage people that want these. im 25 and wear sizes 11.5-12. a 15 year old surprisingly can fit the same size. same thing goes for those who wear 9-11. those sizes could easily be fitted by younger other people. One thing is for sure, instead of profitting on more lucrative options in life people want to resell these and get quick money. we buy these (shares) products from nike and hope to sell for double or something.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

These will not be limited so keep that non sense out of here already

all jordans are pretty much limited if you think about it. these will sell out instantly and resale value will be $300.

NDC is just gonna be ridiculous come the 18th

lmao and smh at the limited talk.. This gottab dude is a clown.

And why is it that all the people hyping the most joined in the past year or so.

yes it will sell out and is a grail to many, but get that limited crap outta here. Dude calls EVERY release limited. #reseller

damn chi town people I heard city sports want 260 for them is this true I'm at work so i can't call 
nerd.gif

Don't see where all the complaints are coming from. Got to check them out today and I have nothing bad to say about them. Will definitely be picking up two of these.

Originally Posted by primetime21

damn chi town people I heard city sports want 260 for them is this true I'm at work so i can't call 
nerd.gif

i called roseland around 10 & they said they didnt get them yet which one did you hear about?

nerd.gif

i called roseland around 10 & they said they didnt get them yet which one did you hear about?

idk which one I was doing a drop off at jewels and this guy told me that 

Lol big Brandon do you just post and not read your post has the word limited on it lol

Yeah I said I'm not sure how limited they are and I'm still not. Like I said though I doubt there limited at all. Almost every store should be getting these. I feel you on the limited talk or trying to hype these up. That's more of a reseller thing. You'll never see me selling or even have a for sale in my sig. I was simply saying look out for spots having them in today and from the sounds of others I was right. Right on though airedweezy I know you were just trying not to have these over hyped and it wasn't an attack.

nerd.gif

idk which one I was doing a drop off at jewels and this guy told me that 

grimy if they do the concords were 220 so $40 over retail i would have expected $200 but not $260 damb

any spots in LA or OC have these right now? not many mom n pops around OC so its kinda difficult to get them early out here

Big Brandon no harm bro I just don't like to see that word thrown in so many threads and it wasnt directed towards you. We all know tht certain reseller that's been hyping things up jut to sell. No worries fam

Originally Posted by Zyzz

These will not be limited so keep that non sense out of here already

all jordans are pretty much limited if you think about it. these will sell out instantly and resale value will be $300.

NDC is just gonna be ridiculous come the 18th
Truth.
I just hope that they aren't like the Concords is all.

yeah its official mom & pop is lyin

"we dont get em early no mo its a day or 2 before now"

gtfohwtbs

Did anybody cop from Deadstock shoes?? Me and my gf both did and we got a shipment confirmation but the number isnt tracking.Odly enough we didnt get order confirmation emails, but the paypal went through and we got the shipping notices. Ive emailed about 8 times and called repeatedly..left some comments on their facebook page and they got deleted. It was a pre-order that said they werent going to ship until the 28th and im cool with that as they have ALWAYS come through in the past, but why send me a shipping notice if they werent shipped.

I just want to make sure my order is good..before i try ndc just to secure my pair..

Thanks...

Anyone know where to scoop these in New Orleans?? Ill be there for Mardi Gras to see +##@ but i still need my kicks.. Thanks in Advance

Just picked mine up. $160.00 flat. My spot got a second unexpected shipment he told me which more then doubled the amount he was getting at first. I'm feeling these a lot. Will post pics in a few minutes....

I dont know why people complain about this shoe but I will definitely be picking up two pairs. I know the hype will be strong for these so I will be in line early fa sho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom