Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Zyzz

It's SDS and AR for me from now On SMH

fam why didnt you get your +#* up when you knew you struck out on ndc.... 

NDC can die, I fully checked out at 12:25 and it said size 11 was sold out. What kind of BS is that??? Then for 1 pair on my tablet 2 hours later it was stuck on the order processing for about 5 minutes then I reloaded and I guess it never went through

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Nikestore said these were limited. You can stop calling them GR now

No they didnt. They said many times on their twitter they were a GR. The kobes that dropped today were limited.

Anyway. Copped my pair. My grails
pimp.gif

Wrong. Kobe was a QS. These and the AMs were limited. It's on the Twitter page and was posted in here

Originally Posted by ColdCity

It's SDS and AR for me from now On SMH

fam why didnt you get your +#* up when you knew you struck out on ndc.... 

NDC can die, I fully checked out at 12:25 and it said size 11 was sold out. What kind of BS is that??? Then for 1 pair on my tablet 2 hours later it was stuck on the order processing for about 5 minutes then I reloaded and I guess it never went through

SO WHY DIDNT YOU GET YOUR *!@ UP & MAKE SURE YOU GOT ONE??????????

What's the actual difference between a limited and general release in terms of product availability? I don't know but did some quick digging. There are roughly 1100 footlockers, 300 footactions, and 580 champs (all these retailers + Eastbay are owned by the same company. Figure what they have 50% market share at best? So double that number to include all the other brick and mortar stores (finishline, mom and pops), so this is roughly 4000 stores. If each has 40 pairs that's 160,000 pairs of sneakers. Online sales are at least double for a total of 320,000 sneakers (and this is probably conservative). And this is just the US. If that's limited...it's still plenty

Originally Posted by baysfinest

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

The production / allocation numbers were the worst that I've ever seen for a GR. There's no excuse for major retail chain stores to have only 5 to 7 pairs in a major city. I saw a lot of heated loyalists this morning. The footlocker that I bought my pair from had a total of 4 pairs.

yea that's because they were probably holding pairs like most places do... do you really believe they only had 5-7 pairs?

Even with employees holding pairs the total inventory would stillbe at 25 pairs just a year ago. The truth is that JB ha cut production, while increasing prices to increase sales of the Signature Sneaker and increase profits.

laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Story time:

Woke up around 7 after trying to cop off NDC all night... got to my local mall around 8 and the finishline had 1 pair of each size (or so they said)
They were handing out cards which was good for keeping order, started getting worried when dudes kept leaving empty handed, alot of guys even left becuase their size was gone. I got a pair...but not my size
frown.gif

I got a size 13 and needed an 11, 11.5 or 12
eyes.gif

mad.gif
So why did you buy them you look stupid now
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RicFawse

Oh and fxck that talk about the shoes being limited. They have plenty, but the NikeStore site bends you over backwards while you try to order. And most people have connects, so they just pay prior to release and can cop their pair whatever time of the day on Saturday. All about who you know, and I am truly seeing that.
True Story...especially in the inner-city

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by dimez81

why are ebay prices so high???? I though i was looking at a pair of 99's

so in order for me to get my correct size I would have to sell my pair for around $275 -300....crazy

im in the same boat i got stuck with a sz 10.5 and i feel like i gota off em for a crazy price to rebuy them in my size smh.......

Well, here's my story.

I ran to get in line for footlocker. I got first and we get kicked out
I ran to get in line for footlocker. I got 6th and we get kicked out
I ran to get in line for shoe palace. I got 12th and they only have 8 pairs
I ran to get in line for Robert Wayne. I got 1st and the manager says "We're out of men's sizes guys sorry. We only have kids and women sizes"
I ran to get in line for shoeteria. I got 15th and they only have 1 pair available.

I was first in line twice and walked away empty handed. 3 stories don't even have 15 pairs all together. %#%*%*!% mall.
I really hate the Ontario Mills mall

5th in line at footlocker. got a size 11.5 needed a 10.5, jus gonna have to ride this one out... pretty sad when u get in there after waitin in line for hours jus to have the manager tell you the employees got all the prime sizes (9-11)...

NDC cheated the +@!! outta me. i had my pair in the cart at midnight and once i hit checkout it made me create a new account (i already had one) and then never ordered it

i called footlocker customer service n complained... employees should have to wait in line too if you ask me... i mean, ive got a good enuff resume i could probably apply at footlocker for the manager position, then i guess i could just hoard all the kicks to myself and disappoint the real shoe heads that waited in line all dang morning

damn it sucks not knowing if paypal FNL order is going to stick.
frown.gif
sucks people are asking 1999 WC 4 prices for these new ones.

Originally Posted by rollinuptrees

i called footlocker customer service n complained... employees should have to wait in line too if you ask me... i mean, ive got a good enuff resume i could probably apply at footlocker for the manager position, then i guess i could just hoard all the kicks to myself and disappoint the real shoe heads that waited in line all dang morning

THIS. Wannabe sneakerheads that work at sneaker stores just to hoard them can suck it. That and resellers has been the down fall of the sneaker culture.

Originally Posted by leeboyy

Originally Posted by 45DE

I just got a confirmation from finishline.com. I tried to go on Canal St. in New Orleans…man that was so ghetto it wasnt even right if i had a hammer on me i would shot at least 4 or 5 people lakeside and esplanade both sold out of all mens sizes, I had no idea folks in the N.O. were that hard for J's. They said people on Canal were out since last night. Sports Plus sold out last week on pre order for $210 a pop.

I was in oakwood ha nothing!
1: based on your post count your probably lying like half of the people on NT
2: I am from DC WTH is a Oakwood slim?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 45DE

laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Story time:

Woke up around 7 after trying to cop off NDC all night... got to my local mall around 8 and the finishline had 1 pair of each size (or so they said)
They were handing out cards which was good for keeping order, started getting worried when dudes kept leaving empty handed, alot of guys even left becuase their size was gone. I got a pair...but not my size
frown.gif

I got a size 13 and needed an 11, 11.5 or 12
eyes.gif

mad.gif
So why did you buy them you look stupid now
roll.gif

Did you just try to play dude and failed miserably, making yourself look stupid in the process
30t6p3b.gif

Let me school you

1. He can try to make a trade
2. If these stay over the $250 mark, he can sell his pair in order to get a pair in his size. That way he won't really be paying reseller prices. He'll be able to break even or close to it.

Get it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom