Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Nikestore said these were limited. You can stop calling them GR now

No they didnt. They said many times on their twitter they were a GR. The kobes that dropped today were limited.

Anyway. Copped my pair. My grails
pimp.gif

Got to FL at 8:45 and saw 8 heads in line, thought it was gonna be an easy cop. After 5 people go in and cop employee comes out and tells the rest of us they only have kids sizes left.
indifferent.gif

Even after the employees take their pick I don't see how you're left with 5 pairs when its a general release.

Originally Posted by RicFawse

Oh and fxck that talk about the shoes being limited. They have plenty, but the NikeStore site bends you over backwards while you try to order. And most people have connects, so they just pay prior to release and can cop their pair whatever time of the day on Saturday. All about who you know, and I am truly seeing that.
It's always been like that. I failed last night during the online releases. Sent out some text messages and I just went to pick my 2 pairs up 5 hours after the store sells out.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

The nerve of these resellers.. 

Oh u want 300?? For these??

Kiss my whole %$*hole.
yea, as mediocre as they are, its difficult to justify paying retail for these.  i would pass unless theyre just an all time favorite of yours.

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

Im feeling like wearing mine today!

Don't do it guy. The newbs and trolls are going to be wearing their pairs today. I'm not breaking these bad boys out until damn near May or June.

The production / allocation numbers were the worst that I've ever seen for a GR. There's no excuse for major retail chain stores to have only 5 to 7 pairs in a major city. I saw a lot of heated loyalists this morning. The footlocker that I bought my pair from had a total of 4 pairs.The end result is that you now have money to buy the shoe that JB really wants to sell you...the Jordan 2012. Marking genius once again.

Originally Posted by RicFawse

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

Im feeling like wearing mine today!

Don't do it guy. The newbs and trolls are going to be wearing their pairs today. I'm not breaking these bad boys out until damn near May or June.

Just tried to buy a 9.5 on SneakerST and when I pressed checkout it told me they were sold out, lol. strike 7...

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Going to check out Southcenter mall to see what's up...
Save your gas my dude.. Its a wrap..
HoH was the last store with pairs.. 

Only 11-12s left at 7:45am.. 

I imagine they're gone now..

Did anybody from the US order from Natterjacks? Im trying to find out that grand total with shipping. Not sure if I have to pay the vat fee. Thanks

Just got word that a friend of mine heard a house of hoops manager say they sold out today, but they are expecting a restock next week... dont quote me on that but thats what he was told. Anyway Im glad i got my 2 pairs off champs at midnight... Was planning on getting up early to grab a pair to have in hand but nj is just hypecity

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

The production / allocation numbers were the worst that I've ever seen for a GR. There's no excuse for major retail chain stores to have only 5 to 7 pairs in a major city. I saw a lot of heated loyalists this morning. The footlocker that I bought my pair from had a total of 4 pairs.

yea that's because they were probably holding pairs like most places do... do you really believe they only had 5-7 pairs?

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Going to check out Southcenter mall to see what's up...
Save your gas my dude.. Its a wrap..
HoH was the last store with pairs.. 

Only 11-12s left at 7:45am.. 

I imagine they're gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom