Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by philaflava1

those who come in here and talk about coping with ease, does it make you feel warm and fuzzy inside once you hit quick reply? what are you insecure and 12? i got my pair after having troubles last night but i wouldn't gloat, nor would i come in here and rub it in others faces when we all know nothing about this release was EASY.

if you woke up on a saturday morning before 9AM, that wasn't easy.

if you refreshed the check out on FNL, eastbay or any other site more than 2 times last night, it wasn't easy.

if you waited patiently for Nike to fail us with their Twitter updates, it wasn't easy.

if you had to wait in line for more than 30 minutes, it wasn't easy.

NOTHING was really easy because if it was, we'd all have pairs. that isn't the case.

stop bragging about nonsense.

Nope, wasn't easy and I haven't been bragging, but I also made sure I knew my options and where my backup plan could be executed. A lot of people around here are lazy, can't even find out when their local spots are going to open or how many pairs they'll have, what websites domestically and abroad will be selling them, etc. Everyone has different circumstances, but I knew I could get in line at 8:30 or 9 and secure 2 pairs this morning if I had to. Some people had no clue who would have them, have their size, where to even look.

those who come in here and talk about coping with ease, does it make you feel warm and fuzzy inside once you hit quick reply? what are you insecure and 12? i got my pair after having troubles last night but i wouldn't gloat, nor would i come in here and rub it in others faces when we all know nothing about this release was EASY.

if you refreshed the check out on FNL, eastbay or any other site more than 2 times last night, it wasn't easy.

if you waited patiently for Nike to fail us with their Twitter updates, it wasn't easy.

NOTHING was really easy because if it was, we'd all have pairs. that isn't the case.

I want you to run for president.

This was well said

I noticed that last night. It would be a whole page of people complaining and having problems. Then you would see one post saying how easy a cop it was. No tact. Look at the board before you post that.

Some people up here have crazy definitions of what's an easy cop. Being in line in the cold on the weekend when you could be sleep in bed, is far from an easy cop.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

surprised that there wasn't a shirt that dropped with these

this was at champs.....

xl508657100.jpg

Im with you man, I did manage to cop on NDC without too much struggle, but that was pure blind luck.
 Everyone who cops online will always say it was easy, and everyone who got locked out will always say this was the most F-ed release

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

surprised that there wasn't a shirt that dropped with these

this was at champs.....

xl508657100.jpg

Thanks for posting but imo shirts like this are so trash lol, JB just trying to squeeze out an extra $35-40 before you even leave the store 
roll.gif

Cant blame em though because people definitely do buy them...

Does the NT in Las Vegas ever have decent size restocks? I'm going to be out there in 3 weeks, maybe I'll stumble across something while I'm out there.

get out your feelings.
roll.gif

JB has made some awful shirts for the past decade. I look at Jordan shirts now and just shake my head. Plus the qualities and fits now terrible. Instead of length they give you more width. One wash and they go from black to blackishgrey and shrink a size.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

This was well said

I noticed that last night. It would be a whole page of people complaining and having problems. Then you would see one post saying how easy a cop it was. No tact. Look at the board before you post that.

Some people up here have crazy definitions of what's an easy cop. Being in line in the cold on the weekend when you could be sleep in bed, is far from an easy cop.
exactly. i'm sure there is a bunch of people who got lucky last night at midnight, but overall, the majority of people had troubles and best believe many of those who lucked out, will soon find out some depressing news once orders get fulfilled.

thing is, this is a message board we use to interact. to educate one another. nobody should be bragging about copping retros. congrats to those who got them. but show some consideration for the majority of people who did not. you're faking the funk otherwise.

I've just been sitting in this thread, hoping, praying, refreshing, for someone to post any information about a restock... Instead it has been conversation about anything BUT restocks.

Not complaining, just letting you guys know that a lot of us still haven't gotten our pairs and are on the serious look out. If any of you guys work, or have a friend that works at a FL, Champs, etc. ANY information would really help. Instead of complaining to each other about how the game has gone down hill, or resellers suck, lets try to get organized and help our fellow NTers find a pair for a reasonable price.
smile.gif

JB has made some awful shirts for the past decade. I look at Jordan shirts now and just shake my head. Plus the qualities and fits now terrible. Instead of length they give you more width. One wash and they go from black to blackishgrey and shrink a size.

i agree the last shirt i bought to go w /a shoe was a shirt that said "fresh out the box" to go w/ the green bean V's ........after 2 washes it was "freshly peeled" smh the decal came right off
mad.gif

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

i agree the last shirt i bought to go w /a shoe was a shirt that said "fresh out the box" to go w/ the green bean V's ........after 2 washes it was "freshly peeled" smh the decal came right off
mad.gif

Jordan Brand = little quality, little quantity

New mantra of 2012.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Woah, Concords for 4's? I can see that trade for some 99's but for these?! It's a win in my book! Go ahead and take that trade.
2011 concords for 99 iv's?  I think 2011 concords for 2012 iv's are a fair trade depending on the person. I'de trade my concords for a pair of cherrywood xvi's in a heartbeat.

This was well said

Well said?  If you were able to order online, then it was easy, no matter if it took 30 seconds or 3 1/2 hours.  Refreshing a website isn't easy? REALLY???  I don't want to know what you think is difficult then...
Sitting on your butt for 12 hours or 3 days is pretty dang easy.  YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!  Good lord people.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by btdpu

This was well said

Well said?  If you were able to order online, then it was easy, no matter if it took 30 seconds or 3 1/2 hours.  Refreshing a website isn't easy? REALLY???  I don't want to know what you think is difficult then...
Sitting on your butt for 12 hours or 3 days is pretty dang easy.  YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!  Good lord people.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

EASY =

Walking up in a store normal hours and buying a pair of sneakers.

NOT SO EASY =

Giving up your Friday night (or Saturday morning) and spending more than a few minutes online constantly F5 and waiting nervously for that order confirmation email.

This was well said

I received my order confirmation email from FN last night, waiting on the shipping confirm. Anyone receive their shipping confirms yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom