Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

seriously its such a secret that its already on the list of legit sites here. bunch of babies here

Everyone wants the links to be spoon fed in their mouths

My Pick Up's
pimp.gif
30526844f77845c7a74ac71e723c3f04826ac513.jpg

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

seriously its such a secret that its already on the list of legit sites here. bunch of babies here

Everyone wants the links to be spoon fed in their mouths
like the dude said... ppl just wanna know why ur gloating about it like a fat kid that got the last candy bar?

I usually fold the paper up at the bottom of the box for my clear-soled/white shoes to help stop yellowing. But this paper is different. Is it necessary to fold up this black tissue paper?

^^^^^
its on the legit list. so it has been listed. Put in some work if you want your shoes...

These dudes want you to PM them, e-mail them, I.M them, call them, beep them, hit them up on the 2 way messenger, BBM them, send them a letter tied to a pigeon's foot, and send them a smoke signal with a website that can be easily found with a little research.

Don't get mad at NT'ers for not coming through with a link for a restock that you could have EASILY discovered on your own. It's not fair to the guys that put in hours to find a pair for retail while you lurk NT for 2 minutes a day and expect to click a link and be done. Funny thing is it's usually the guys that contribute ZERO info that complain the most about "secrets" and riddles.

Originally Posted by The7onius

The Euro site these grown men are being secretive about is Size?.co.uk, you would think NTers would help each other out. Had I have been around to post the link before they sold out I would have even though my size wasn't available.
saint-louis-marie-de-montfort-01.jpg

thank you Saint NT, is that how you got your awesome South Beaches in your avy? 
roll.gif

from helping everyone out?

Originally Posted by zuz624

Quick Question.
Anyone order from NDC and have 2 pairs that didnt get cancelled. Or ordered 1 pair and did get cancelled.

i ordered 2 sz 11's from ndc like 4 minutes after the link went live on rd and my order has not been cancelled, it says in progress on my order history.

I don't understand it. If you do your hw, you will get the shoes. If you put in the work, you will get the shoes. Always have at least one backup plan. Online should always be priority one. The you should have a plan to go to the store. I tried online for 4 hours with 8 computers. I left empty handed but I went straight to camping out at the local mall. Luckily I did my hw and was informed that they only had 14 pairs total, one of my 11.5 so I was able to dictate which time I should start camping. Got there at 6 and was second in line. Got my size 11.5 plus an extra 10.5 to flip. If you're not lazy and you put in the work, then you will get the shoes.

^^^^^
Cant believe people actually Googled Elton John lyrics and Bruce Lee
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It's crazy really. I didn't think the riddles were necessary but it doesn't excuse lazy NT'ers from not putting in work. When I first started buying sneakers online, I put in A LOT of work to find as many legit sites as possible to give myself the best possible chance at getting my pair.

^ Yeah but the fact that you guys are going to sit there and post teasing things in this thread is just simply annoying and unnecessary. Keep it throughout your connects within your PM list.

Btw, have fun waiting a month for your shoes with no double-boxing with Size?'s snail mail. Am I a little salty because I had to pay $195 a piece for two pairs instead of $175? Kinda, money saved is always a plus. $20 or $30 is not a huge deal to many if they can afford to continuously buy $150+ shoes every month, so don't act like it is.

I just consider myself lucky to be able to get my hands on 2 pairs because the IVs are my second favorite to the XIs.

And all this BS with members with 1,000+ posts only info with screened threading garbage is nonsense. I can guarantee you I know more than half the members on here with 1,000+ posts in regards to Jordan's and valuable information along with the sites overseas list. And you guys need to remember that you didn't find all those sites on your own because not all of them are under the legit list.

I'm all for keeping the lurkers away, and keeping information some what private, but you all need to realize that newer members on here shouldn't be looked down upon either.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I don't understand it. If you do your hw, you will get the shoes. If you put in the work, you will get the shoes. Always have at least one backup plan. Online should always be priority one. The you should have a plan to go to the store. I tried online for 4 hours with 8 computers. I left empty handed but I went straight to camping out at the local mall. Luckily I did my hw and was informed that they only had 14 pairs total, one of my 11.5 so I was able to dictate which time I should start camping. Got there at 6 and was second in line. Got my size 11.5 plus an extra 10.5 to flip. If you're not lazy and you put in the work, then you will get the shoes.

I totally agree. People just don't do their hw and research ahead of time. If you want the shoes bad enough you can get them without leaving your house. I had a few spots fall through due to shipping errors from nike but if it would have gone as usual I would of/could have had 10 pairs without any sketchy hookups and all of those pairs for retail. I don't get why you would rather take a chance on ndc, fl, or eastbay. Makes no sense then everyone comes on here to complain. Blame yourself for not working hard enough and having a backup.

This is definatly one of those releases you needed to go out and get it....I been waiting to long for these to put my trust in anything else other than myself... Online never worked for me and wasn't even an option from the beginning for me.... I hope it works out for everybody though

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by The7onius

The Euro site these grown men are being secretive about is Size?.co.uk, you would think NTers would help each other out. Had I have been around to post the link before they sold out I would have even though my size wasn't available.
saint-louis-marie-de-montfort-01.jpg

thank you Saint NT, is that how you got your awesome South Beaches in your avy? 
roll.gif

from helping everyone out?

My avy is a female wearing South Beaches, but if it makes you feel better I got both of my South Beaches from someone posting NDC having a restock/cancellation. That still has nothing what so ever to do with individuals gloating about buying all the stock from a restock some people never knew about, yeah you managed to snag a pair, congrats, but rubbing it in less fortunate people's faces is another thing altogether.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

This is definatly one of those releases you needed to go out and get it....I been waiting to long for these to put my trust in anything else other than myself... Online never worked for me and wasn't even an option from the beginning for me.... I hope it works out for everybody though
Quoted, Bolded, and Enlarged for extra extra emphasis

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Btw, have fun waiting a month for your shoes with no double-boxing with Size?'s snail mail.
Dudes ordered from Size? with the Concord release and got their shoes by January 9 and they ordered them December 24. There may be certain instances where people waited weeks for their pairs, but for the most part it should take about 2 weeks or less.

good to see dudes getting their pairs

took my pair to get taps put on, picking them up tomorrow

whatis the best brand when it comes to sweatpants? lookin to scoop up a grey pair and a black pair

JB didn't get enough praise with these, leather wasn't plastic shiny like the 2006 IV's, and most importantly, the midsole is dyed!!

What doesn't make sense is, why weren't the 2011 III's dyed??

Originally Posted by af1 1982

THIS!

And, I just got off the phone with Nikestore and my orders willship. It's crazy because I ordered before and after the site crash. One pair Iordered was actually ordered after Nikestore announced they sold out onTwitter. I literally remember looking at the tweet and still completing theorder after seeing it. Nikestore is crazy! Congrats to all that copped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom