Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love these
bi4ifa.jpg

If your gonna do a CL deal with me.. better be ready to be at the local police station with the people their know whats going on.

Some more pics... why not? Personally I really like the speckles and paint color on these. I know it was a very heated debate about that for awhile, but I think it turned out great - and closer to the OG than the '99's which I prefer.

tumblr_lzq26s3UD81qz7jvj

tumblr_lzq26s3UD81qz7jvj

tumblr_lzq26s3UD81qz7jvj

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by jst628

i don't get it, my order was through before the site even crashed, why would mine be cancelled over the people who ordered after they restarted the server?
i guess phones orders get priority over everyone. i think thats what screwed people, A LOTT of people placed orders over the phone.
oh, i'll call and see what's up, thanks for the warning about this though.
That's not exactly true..a lot of people were on hold with Nike so I figure they got priority if they called before you submitted your order. Same goes for the people who tried to order after they restarted the site...while they were refreshing/waiting on NDC twitter to post the link others were already "in line" so to speak on the phone. 
People are funny you have some people complaining about high resale prices and one guy finds a pair for $205 and people don't trust it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. It's not like you cant inspect the shoes before you hand over the cash
eyes.gif

Is it just me or does getting that orange Jordan tag and that black paper make the 160 seem reasonable? I always like to see just a something a little extra. I remember getting those lace locks on my first pair of 6's way back in the day and thinking that was ridiculously cool. I mean i would pay 160 for these all day but the little extras just make it pop. Brings the kid out in me again!

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

it's crazy what people are paying for these. it reminds me of 2005 all over again.

when you think about it, all this hype and demand goes through cycles and phases. back in 2004-2005 almost every retro coming out sold out fast. even stuff like the all black x's

fast forward to late 2006, military iv's came out (which were quite a few peoples grails) and they sat for quite a while, the aqua viii's which go for alot now sat for months in some areas as did the playoff viii's, the white red xii's sat and even went on sale after a few months (yeah they came out days before the space jams) but the white royal x's were sandwiches inbetween the red foams and the white cement iv's and they sold out quick.

it's crazy how between 04-late 05 almost everything sold out or moved quickly.

sneakers that were og models being retroed for the first time aquas, playoff viii's, white red xii's sat for months in some locations (While if they were to come out today they would all sell out on the release date)

i honestly wouldn't be suprised if things die down again for a while like the way they did between 2006-2010
I dont think its gonna work in a cycle like that. It all depends on what JB decides to drop. Part of the reason for the relative calm in 06-10 was because of Gentry, (whos no longer at JB) releasing some god awful experimentations like spizike/dubzero/6rings etc. and the CDP packs which turned off a lot of customers who didnt wanna pay the price of 2 for only one shoe they wanted, and other than some bad quality IV's, and some decent V's not too many grails dropped either. 
Right now we just had OG III's and XI's, and late this year every single OG IV will drop. If JB keeps that pace up (admittedly hard to do) i dont see the hype dyeing down too soon.

I dont know, just my opinion

thekillerj23 wrote:
Love these
bi4ifa.jpg

Loosen up those laces bro, you dont looked relaxed in those shoes
grin.gif

no hate im just messin with you

i've done numerous CL deals, never had an issue, bring a friend and meet somewhere in public. i'm a little white dude and never had an issue lol.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I checked NDC earlier today to see if mine shipped, and they were "in progress." But since it was P day, didn't think they would anyway. After getting the message from you guys, and checking again: 
pimp.gif

I'm extremely fortunate to be one of the NDC-campers to get em Friday night. I was on my computer from 11PM to 3:30 AM (the wife loved this on a Friday night) and ended up getting them by continually trying to log in (even before they were supposed to tweet the link again after re-booting.)

These launches just keep getting crazier, and crazier. 

I'm gonna need that luck again this friday with the Foams..

laugh.gif
 I did the same thing!!

got my shipping as well 
pimp.gif

Magic1978 wrote:
I regret not getting the cool greys
frown.gif

Don't. They were just about the worst 4's for cracking paint. Dumped my pairs. Not dealing with that garbage.
Back to Cements, surprised no one's complaining about the front set of lace holders not having the base flares the OG and 1999's did. Why JB cuts corners on stuff like that is dumbfounding.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

skinny jeans and tight laced cement IVs, oh boy
they are def factory laced super tight... i totally unlaced my pair & relaced them while i had them on

My NDC order did not ship nor did it get cancelled. Still in the "In Progress" stage..Should I be worried? Man this is killing me lol..

Originally Posted by nikeairon

My NDC order did not ship nor did it get cancelled. Still in the "In Progress" stage..Should I be worried? Man this is killing me lol..

go to ups and track by reference, use the order number you got from ndc

Yeah sometimes the Ndc website doesn't update when it should i know this.cominf week will be damn near impossible to get anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom