Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDC status also says shipped!

Quick question. Do all cement iv's come with the glass nike tag? I noticed that a lot of people who have posted picks of them of taken them w/o the tag. Just curious.

Just hoping CT or SNS don't cancel on me. Hopefully at least ONE comes through
laugh.gif

My pair shipped from NDC. I gave my keyboard and mouse quite a workout that night. Prolly the same thing with the foams on fri and I aint even feelin them. I aint even gonna lie, if I get a pair I'm flippin on ebay. Screw it, too much profit to pass up 
roll.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

Didnt get a email but my status updated to shipped on the 2 pair of 13 i accidentally ordered.
I was so pissed I was going back and forth between all sizes and just watching the error screen pop up. Then all of a sudden I see a order confirmation screen and hear my phone vibrate.
Check it and its a email confirmation from Nike.

I have to say SH was money on this release (props to coldcity) NDC coming through as well. NDC orders will ship Monday or Tuesday hence the 1-2 days for processing. Congrats to those who were able to cop. No need to stress. For those on the other side of things, patience and persistence will reward you in due time.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Some more pics... why not? Personally I really like the speckles and paint color on these. I know it was a very heated debate about that for awhile, but I think it turned out great - and closer to the OG than the '99's which I prefer.
I think the '89/'99/'12 comparison pictures posted in this thread by So Much Sole 2 definitely squashed the notion that the shade of grey on the 2012 version is closer to the OG than the '99s. 
Let's face it: JB got the shade of grey right on the box and botched it on the shoe. 

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

logged into my nikestore account to see this message awaiting me! can't wait! 
devil.gif

33wqvy9.png
This 
happy.gif

Plus I just sold some AM 95's and some 99 BRED IVs to a homie so my 2nd pair already paid for 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by supraman501

anybody on the west coast get their orders shipped from ndc yet?

That would be a negative sir! Gonna try the ups reference search thing^^

Originally Posted by dadbath

Some more pics... why not? Personally I really like the speckles and paint color on these. I know it was a very heated debate about that for awhile, but I think it turned out great - and closer to the OG than the '99's which I prefer.
I think the '89/'99/'12 comparison pictures posted in this thread by So Much Sole 2 definitely squashed the notion that the shade of grey on the 2012 version is closer to the OG than the '99s. 
Let's face it: JB got the shade of grey right on the box and botched it on the shoe. 

Grey on the '12s>>>>>>99 n OG

sorry brah

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

You mean the sole?
Why would it matter if the sole wears down?

Im not tryna be smart, I actually dont know what your talking about, never heard of this

Could you explain further

yea, i meant the sole.

basically i put them on most my sneakers so that theres no wasting on the soles as i wear them through the years.

that's crazy. don't you got to nail those stuff on the sole? how much does it cost?

yea but they are small, thin nails, so theres no harm on the sole if u take it off. u can also glue it on if u want.

i pay $4.00 per pair

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by RV019

So what sites are restocking? Help a fellow NTer out!

I couldn't even cop a pair
frown.gif

No sites are restocking.
Lots of people couldn't cop a pair.
Honestly, you are better off just paying the extra 50-60 for an ebay pair. The prices are coming down now! Save yourself the energy. They might be a restock, they might not. Either way there will be so few pairs that you might be taken to paypal and given an error message for being too late in the 5 seconds it took you to hit the pay button and confirm on paypal.
Thats if you really want this shoe

Originally Posted by Zyzz

sorry brah
i agree. Plus its pretty easy to see those two older pairs are discolored as well. I like the grey on the 2012s tho. Looks good.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

NDC status also says shipped!

Quick question. Do all cement iv's come with the glass nike tag? I noticed that a lot of people who have posted picks of them of taken them w/o the tag. Just curious.
all the cement ivs should come with the retro packing & the hangtag.................... which is the same tag from the white cement iii's

Originally Posted by Zyzz

sorry brah
I agree
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by supraman501

anybody on the west coast get their orders shipped from ndc yet?

That would be a negative sir! Gonna try the ups reference search thing^^
I didn't understand how to do the reference search thing, if you figure it out can you PM me ? thanks

SORRY....99'S OVER 12 ANY DAY...THE GREY IS MUCH BETTER...TRUST....IF YOU OWN BOTH YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.

We can disagree. The OG is still darker than the 99 and 10 years older, far more discolored and faded (the leather isn't even white). The 2012 is just a shade darker than the OG, but it's pretty close. Some love the lighter look of the 99 retro over the OG, but IMO these were meant to have more contrast which both the OG and 12 provide. That comparison is misleading just because of the age and condition of those 89s. Other photos show the OG coloring much better, especially on MJ's feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom