Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for Euro sites as well...

Offspring just emailed me saying they are locating stock to fulfill my order, probably a way to soften the blow for the inevitable cancellation haha.

Snipes.de order is still "In Progress"  I'm real jealous of the guys getting shipping notifications.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

all these european companies gonan be just as much or more than resell prices... 260 and up after taxes and import duties? smh!

NAH... my EC order was $171 & change..my ct order was $163 & shange..my SH order was $165 & change & my sns order was $178 & change......all under retail with shipping included
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Shout outs to da crabs that kept da fact that da 34th Footaction in NYC

Had a major Restock today a secret...
grin.gif
its ok I got my pair regardless.. :smile:

there will be more... i am surprised this went basically uncomfirmed & not talked about here tho.......

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

::::Waits for Costanza to chime in about missing the NBA Store restock::::

guess i missed out
laugh.gif
im not on here 24/7 and i knew someone had to have happened when i seen this thread jumped

guess its over retail for me

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

all these european companies gonan be just as much or more than resell prices... 260 and up after taxes and import duties? smh!

Gotta know where to order from. I copped a pair for 157 shipped.

Got my shipping confirmation from WG on Saturday, but there was no tracking number. Anyone know what kind of shipping service they use?

Also, anyone know when CT will start shipping their orders?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by YANO

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Strike 1 NDC cancelled my two pairs.

Strike 2 offspring cancelled two pairs.

Strike 3 natterjacks cancelled two pairs.

I'm officially out.

I give up.

Resellers can kick rocks.
Yea, offspring screwed me with the concords. Alot of people were upset on their FB. Smh.
Yes I'm mad.
laugh.gif

theres no way this happened to 2 people
laugh.gif
opps..lol my bad, theres no scroll down on my phone.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

guess i missed out
laugh.gif
im not on here 24/7 and i knew someone had to have happened when i seen this thread jumped

Real talk homie do u ever jus try going out to the store and getting the shoes or even making connects to hold them. I see u in every threads days after release like dang I missed out again...U still my homie tho a couple beats by dre's this time last year cuz of u

the flight logo was def bigger magic & of course the quality was better... i mean it made it past at least 3 washes before fading
laugh.gif

i think JB did a good job modeling this jacket after the og

air-jordan-4-flight-jacket-rps-2.jpg

air-jordan-4-flight-jacket-rps-3.jpg

glad i copped for $50 s/b delivered before i get home
pimp.gif
Man that OG jacket pic looks familiar.
wink.gif

They did do a nice job on the new jacket, I just wish they would have sewn the jumpman into the chest.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

guess i missed out
laugh.gif

Real talk homie do u ever jus try going out to the store and getting the shoes or even making connects to hold them. I see u in every threads days after release like dang I missed out again...U still my homie tho a couple beats by dre's this time last year cuz of u

ive said this a few times & i think hes been pretty clear about not answering this question...he will just say i tried ndc & it crashed...but if i try ndc at 11pm & it crashes...guess what im gonna wake my %#% up & get to a store to get my pair(s)... im almost 100% sure zyzz has cemented his place as NT troll... no one outside of nas loses as much as he claims he does
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

the flight logo was def bigger magic & of course the quality was better... i mean it made it past at least 3 washes before fading
laugh.gif

i think JB did a good job modeling this jacket after the og
glad i copped for $50 s/b delivered before i get home
pimp.gif
Man that OG jacket pic looks familiar.
wink.gif

They did do a nice job on the new jacket, I just wish they would have sewn the jumpman into the chest.

yea i stole your pic
laugh.gif
...you wanna let go of that og jacket tho???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Originally Posted by spizike231

Its not really i dont have time, its more of a hassle.

i prefer to just buy my size and thats it, why buy a size i dont wear that someone else is trying to buy for them self? thats how i look at it

BTW i LOVE George Costanza
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Some people that camp need to take notes on this. THIS. THIS. Read it over and over again, recite it, do a project on it. Sleep with it. Marry it. The end.
30t6p3b.gif

yeah i mean why grab a size you dont fit in, after you missed online, then satinline for 3 hrs and still missed out. definalty dont get the wrong size to trade for your size. just go to ebay and pay 300+
frown.gif

Sigh. If you pay 300 for these, I'm sorry but you're STILL infected with Concorditis. That price is already a straight ripoff, plus the prices on these will flex down in a few weeks, JUST LIKE THE CONCORDS DID. At that point, you will be able to bait resellers down even LOWER. People can buy these for 225 easy right now, wait a little while and you are going to get it even lower than that!

I swear, some of you are too lazy to take a chill pill and play the waiting game in order to save around 100 bucks. But hey, it's your money. Blow it if you want because you really think that there won't be any pairs at all left after a few weeks. Or you're worried that resell prices are gonna shoot up for no apparent reason!
frown.gif
Oh nooooo!

Please don't complain about paying 300 dollars, when thats ridiculous and most of the pairs on eBay are around BUY IT NOW 250 as of right now. I checked. I really hope that was a hypothetical statement / story.
eyes.gif

And BTW, I see your point about trading for your size but cmon son they're just shoes. If you miss out, you won't die.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I mean, it's no surprise that re-sellers lurk for the right moment, and they came out in full effect for this release.

Until I "retire" and have everything I want, online will forever and always be Plan B for me.

QFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom