Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

::::Waits for Costanza to chime in about missing the NBA Store restock::::

guess i missed out
laugh.gif
im not on here 24/7 and i knew someone had to have happened when i seen this thread jumped

guess its over retail for me

laugh.gif
@him responding to being the George of NT

Just got home and checked my email to a nice email from offspring saying my order was cancelled but reading about the import charge I'm glad it was cancelled

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Originally Posted by spizike231

Some people that camp need to take notes on this. THIS. THIS. Read it over and over again, recite it, do a project on it. Sleep with it. Marry it. The end.
30t6p3b.gif

yeah i mean why grab a size you dont fit in, after you missed online, then satinline for 3 hrs and still missed out. definalty dont get the wrong size to trade for your size. just go to ebay and pay 300+
frown.gif

Sigh. If you pay 300 for these, I'm sorry but you're STILL infected with Concorditis. That price is already a straight ripoff, plus the prices on these will flex down in a few weeks, JUST LIKE THE CONCORDS DID. At that point, you will be able to bait resellers down even LOWER. People can buy these for 225 easy right now, wait a little while and you are going to get it even lower than that!

I swear, some of you are too lazy to take a chill pill and play the waiting game in order to save around 100 bucks. But hey, it's your money. Blow it if you want because you really think that there won't be any pairs at all left after a few weeks. Or you're worried that resell prices are gonna shoot up for no apparent reason!
frown.gif
Oh nooooo!

Please don't complain about paying 300 dollars, when thats ridiculous and most of the pairs on eBay are around BUY IT NOW 250 as of right now. I checked. I really hope that was a hypothetical statement / story.
eyes.gif

And BTW, I see your point about trading for your size but cmon son they're just shoes. If you miss out, you won't die.

it was sorta true, i didnt try online, but i know i wouldnt of got them. I wnet to the mall and waited till like 10am then left empty handed. as i was driving home i was like wait a sec. Footaction has 4 pair of 9's or 9.5 left. If i grab one i can trade for my size 12. So i turned around and went and grabbed 1 pair. i found a trade that day. so i guess you can say i lucked out! Now i can see if i went and bought all 4 pairs, then yes that would be very fugged up, but instead I grabbed just 1 for trade bait. Thank god i found someone that needed them or i would of just returned them to the store!!
sick.gif
 From now on I definalty plan on doing that if i cant get my size. FUG these re-sellers!!
nerd.gif

Wondering why my food has been tasting so bland lately?

Oh that's right!

I've been one xtra salty mode since last saturday. Umph! I'm pissed, mon.

Resellers can not only kick rocks with thin socks... but they need
to get their chins popped and fed brick blocks until the teeth chips off.

*exits the thread with a bi-lateral crip walk*

frown.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Shout outs to da crabs that kept da fact that da 34th Footaction in NYC

Had a major Restock today a secret...
grin.gif
its ok I got my pair regardless.. :smile:

Dang ninjahood I was going to go when I got off work I'm sure every reseller and lurker seen that and is on their way there now....

looks like nike twitter saying no rs yet

if yall are trading make it a triple or quad trade helps out more peoples

Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

Wondering why my food has been tasting so bland lately?

Oh that's right!

I've been one xtra salty mode since last saturday. Umph! I'm pissed, mon.

Resellers can not only kick rocks with thin socks... but they need
to get their chins popped and fed brick blocks until the teeth chips off.

*exits the thread with a bi-lateral crip walk*

frown.gif

damb you missed out binye if you wear a sz 12 hmu bro.......
Originally Posted by JohnJRambo

Originally Posted by ColdCity

so if my gf wears a 6.5y how would that translate?

nah they are mens sizes... so how would a 6.5y translate into mens sizes?
Originally Posted by thisizdray

grin.gif

Dang ninjahood I was going to go when I got off work I'm sure every reseller and lurker seen that and is on their way there now....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thisizdray

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't believe this. Hopefully you get your pair bro.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

anyone still waiting for their ndc order to ship
eyes.gif

if you didnt get cancelled the last couple days, your good man. i bet they shipped but didnt update.

when people say these are going for cheaper are you taking into account bigger sizes like 11.5/12?

got an email from snipes saying my 2 pairs shipped couple hrs ago

hopefully can sneak past customs fees. lol

google translator ftw for translatin these all german emails

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

NDC shipped for me. As well as my other orders from other sites. I hit up SNS via email to cancel my order got no response yet tho...

Same here trying to cancel my order, sent 2 emails 0 response from them....

Natterjacks has some size up now...under retail for the price but shipping is costly...legit site for the 8 thousand questions about that. You're welcome...

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 resellers 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Me: Hey man... I saw that you had a size 11.5 pair of white cements you don't need, any chance I could trade you my size 13? I'll pay for shipping. (Dude had a TON of pairs)

jberk81: That's a waste of time, like this conversation and my money. Don't bother me with your bs, thanks!

grin.gif

switch that j and b hes b jerk81
laugh.gif

One of the pairs I rifled through had a red clay-style stain all underneath the heel tab on the left shoe that would not come out with Armor All Cleaning wipes.
WTH is that?  Blood?

30t6p3b.gif

Footaction on 34th street is completely sold out. Cleaned out by resellers. Saw dudes walking around with 6-8 pairs. I got there late, ended up leaving empty handed. These resellers are straight up bums. Trying to sell their pairs right outside the damn store.

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Footaction on 34th street is completely sold out. Cleaned out by resellers. Saw dudes walking around with 6-8 pairs. I got there late, ended up leaving empty handed. These resellers are straight up bums. Trying to sell their pairs right outside the damn store.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I really hope Nike has a restock, not for myself, but so these resellers can get caught holding all these kicks thinking they're going to get $300.

It's going to only get worse when the playoffs and Olympics series starting coming out...and will peak for the XI's.

Originally Posted by glove72

Natterjacks has some size up now...under retail for the price but shipping is costly...legit site for the 8 thousand questions about that. You're welcome...

F natterjacks.
shoes + vat tax + shipping comes out to around $260 per pair shipped to cali. 

and thats without customs charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom