Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what I've gathered is that natterjacks won't be giving me tracking info and I should expect beat down boxes. Sarcastically, excellent.

nice pics Sneekaz
pimp.gif

let me get a nike air tag fam
laugh.gif
srs tho
nerd.gif

My CT order came today. Ordered on the 17th with paid shipping.

For anyone wondering, I live in California and it came with hang tag.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

wonder how long my shipment from snipes will take...LOL

me too. From what i can tell on DHL, looks like its 60% through the shipping process. Its kind of stopped for about 3 days. Customs? Trying to use my shipping confirmation on the English site, but its not coming up.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by CRH1979

wonder how long my shipment from snipes will take...LOL

me too. From what i can tell on DHL, looks like its 60% through the shipping process. Its kind of stopped for about 3 days. Customs? Trying to use my shipping confirmation on the English site, but its not coming up.

Use chrome and it will translate the page for you.  also, one of those shipping numbers that comes up with the link can be cut and pasted into USPS tracking and it works too.  Just an FYI.

Originally Posted by DHD28

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

Originally Posted by mross16

Has anyone that ordered from Natterjacks received their pairs yet? Tracking number? Shipping confirmation? Anything?

Received my 2 pairs on Friday. Didn't receive a tracking number prior. Didn't like how they packaged it though (shoe box wrapped in black plastic and the two pairs taped together using packing tape). Luckily, the boxes weren't beat up too bad, just some corners.

When did you order?
I ordered Feb 21st and I haven't received them yet. Someone told me it should take a week, but I was out of town over the weekend and I'm hoping they didn't leave them on my door step 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

just opened my Eastbay shipment. They really went all out with the packaging. Both pairs individually boxed, then put in a bigger box with paper filler. I guess they heard all the feedback and made some changes.

They did that with the Black Cement 3s. They usually take care of you when you buy more than 1 thing. 

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I was happy to grab another pair for $130, naval base.

eek.gif
Great pick up fam
Yea man, I even chipped in an extra $10 for my boy's gas tank, even though he was going for himself too
pimp.gif

You are so lucky!

I went to try and pick up a pair at the Naval Base but they were all gone.

You should of went half a sz down. i bet ur toes hurt on the side. Just takem backvto fta. Im sure someone would be able to appreciate them js

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom