Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by moelest

man this thing looks good on feet, but they're stiff as hell..

hurts my feet..

I hope mine aren't stiff or I'm buying new insoles

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by nimhet

just opened my Eastbay shipment. They really went all out with the packaging. Both pairs individually boxed, then put in a bigger box with paper filler. I guess they heard all the feedback and made some changes.

They did that with the Black Cement 3s. They usually take care of you when you buy more than 1 thing. 
All the retro jordans will come in it's individual box like that, either they will slap a label for 1 pair, or place them in another box for multiple pair. Now only if they can start double boxing every shoe, not only jordans

Originally Posted by Air Brock 5

So what I've gathered is that natterjacks won't be giving me tracking info and I should expect beat down boxes. Sarcastically, excellent.

screw them, if my box comes messed up im def getting a partial refund. They are already grimey for not removing the VAT like they always do. thats dirty as hell
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by moelest

man this thing looks good on feet, but they're stiff as hell..

hurts my feet..

I hope mine aren't stiff or I'm buying new insoles

I always change out the insoles in my shoes, but its the toe box/uppers that's pretty stiff.

UPS man came and dropped off two packages today. Was only expecting one! I was clicking the confirm order button so many times I didnt realize I had two orders go through!
laugh.gif

These are extra crispy tho. Cant wait for nice weather.

Originally Posted by woody23

UPS man came and dropped off two packages today. Was only expecting one! I was clicking the confirm order button so many times I didnt realize I had two orders go through!
laugh.gif

These are extra crispy tho. Cant wait for nice weather.
That's always a nice suprise

Getting antsy with my natterjacks order too. Probably should have forked out a little more and got it locally...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

So what I've gathered is that natterjacks won't be giving me tracking info and I should expect beat down boxes. Sarcastically, excellent.

screw them, if my box comes messed up im def getting a partial refund. They are already grimey for not removing the VAT like they always do. thats dirty as hell
30t6p3b.gif
you are at the mercy of NJ.... they aint giving u jack squat home boy 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

My take is, if you're like... 25 and under, and your idea of dressing up is your best J's, baggy jeans, a button-down shirt and a matching fitted, then the hangtag is fine on those casual days when you're just wearing a hoody.

If you're on the older end of the scale and you dress your age, the hangtag might look a little weird. At the end of the day, though do you. I remember kids in my school rocking the hangtag with these when they were OG, but again... kids in my school.
i dont rock em with da hang tag, but from da III-IV's all da OG nikes were usually all worn with da hangtag still attached, word to this NWA video...

peep da hangtags @ da 4:00 mark

Originally Posted by coreyatou

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
we will see about that they better just send out the shoes, they have terrible customer service. i dont even care when they arrive, i just wanted to know if my pair was secured, they never answered and they dont send update emails or anything. its pretty ridiculous IMO

^^ Have you tried. They sent people hangtags for the chicago release, myself included. It's always worth a shot.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
we will see about that they better just send out the shoes, they have terrible customer service. i dont even care when they arrive, i just wanted to know if my pair was secured, they never answered and they dont send update emails or anything. its pretty ridiculous IMO
the norm for a lot of europe retailers 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Its only a box. When was the last time you wore your box outside?
laugh.gif
I throw all my boxes away anyway.

Pretty happy about finally getting a pair, after all of these years. Glad I sized down on these. Although the size 8 is a little tight, it can still be used. Crazy how the sizing is different now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom