Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Originally Posted by green rhino123
sweet walmart jeans bro
Who gives a @&*# about what the next man wears? Let him do him. I'm guessing he spent $175 on them so let him get his wears. And who judges another person off of materialistic items? People need to grow up and understand the value of life and how others handle criticism. The guy might be a great person. And if he got his jeans at Walmart?..........

sweet walmart jeans bro

MJ's sweet walmart jeans, covering up the tongue and half the shoe with jeans!
2_120206113502_3.jpeg

Originally Posted by HTXMade

any update from size-uk?

Ordered my pair a few days after release date and I haven't gotten them yet. Another NT'er posted in here a week or so ago saying that Size?UK ships extremely slow and it can take really long before getting the shoes
ohwell.gif

I can't belive no one else got a pair with the paint chipped on thte grey and black speckeld part.
sick.gif
I'm like the only dude in america that did. Smh

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

sweet walmart jeans bro

2_120206113502_3.jpeg
Apparently not even MJ can rock Jordans properly according to some of you 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Don't why why some of y'all care so much. Another man's money and another man's property. If you have different tastes/styles, just let it be, not the end of the world like some of you are suggesting.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

any update from size-uk?

Ordered my pair a few days after release date and I haven't gotten them yet. Another NT'er posted in here a week or so ago saying that Size?UK ships extremely slow and it can take really long before getting the shoes
ohwell.gif
has any payment posted yet on your card? The only thing I got after I ordered was a email and order# confirmation.  Nothing since. I even emailed asking the status of the order and no reply 
indifferent.gif

Got my pair from sns box has some dings but its all good. The shoe did have glue and lint or something on the sole but they dont appear to be worn at all tho. Very happy with my purchase, Dudes at SNS are good ppl.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

sweet walmart jeans bro

2_120206113502_3.jpeg
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Don't why why some of y'all care so much. Another man's money and another man's property. If you have different tastes/styles, just let it be, not the end of the world like some of you are suggesting.
oaonsh.jpg

Yes
2b77g1.jpg

No thanks

When in line for this release (which I paid $160 total) there was a kid talking sneakers & I heard him more than once spout the mantra
"Ayo, I wear my shoes." Yet sprinkled in between such declarations I also noted him saying stuff like "Haven't rocked my 3's much yet...
the creasing really bothers me."

If you think snow will damage the pleather on these, you either don't know much about snow, sneakers or both.

And I bought these jeans years before there was ever even a Walmart in my area. When new, they were darker than one's finest Cavaricci's.
Been done wearin Jordans the same since before even that.

Didn't want to subvert the flow. Probably should have waited longer to reply.

Originally Posted by Trav T

2_120206113502_3.jpeg
laugh.gif

grin.gif

oaonsh.jpg

Yes
2b77g1.jpg

No thanks

co-sign.

i personally hate seeing people covering up shoes with pants...

and please don't bring michael jordan in this, everyone knows dude can't dress to save his life... he even has a site dedicated to that fact, LOL! http://wtfismikewearing.tumblr.com/
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that being said, we're not supposed to all dress the same, or style and fashion would be boring... and green rhino123 has crazy dumb heat. i've seen dude recently wearing 1994 black cement 3's in the WDYWT... which is just absolutely ridiculous (to have a wearable pair, much less risk it that they actually are wearable), and deserves respect from any self proclaimed "sneakerhead"... 
pimp.gif

I respect that. I'm just saying though, you're not unleashing the shoes' full potential when you have them covered up with jeans.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

grin.gif

oaonsh.jpg

Yes
2b77g1.jpg

No thanks

co-sign.

i personally hate seeing people covering up shoes with pants...

and please don't bring michael jordan in this, everyone knows dude can't dress to save his life... he even has a site dedicated to that fact, LOL! http://wtfismikewearing.tumblr.com/
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that being said, we're not supposed to all dress the same, or style and fashion would be boring... and green rhino123 has crazy dumb heat. i've seen dude recently wearing 1994 black cement 3's in the WDYWT... which is just absolutely ridiculous (to have a wearable pair, much less risk it that they actually are wearable), and deserves respect from any self proclaimed "sneakerhead"... 
pimp.gif

I respect that. I'm just saying though, you're not unleashing the shoes' full potential when you have them covered up with jeans.

why does it matter? are you seeking attention? you wont get it. everyone and their momma wears retro jordans now...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

why does it matter? are you seeking attention? you wont get it. everyone and their momma wears retro jordans now...
Good for you, man.  Thanks for stopping by.  I'm just giving my opinion.

roll.gif

Jordan Brand threads always brings the lulz.  Where "sneakerheads" gather and critique what other MEN are wearing while admiring their shoes that may never be worn because they're afraid of them actually looking worn....

Keep telling us how they should be worn kids!

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

any update from size-uk?

ohwell.gif
has any payment posted yet on your card? The only thing I got after I ordered was a email and order# confirmation.  Nothing since. I even emailed asking the status of the order and no reply 
indifferent.gif
mine were shipped on the 25th, but i don't have a tracking number or anything. It only says dispatched
eyes.gif

This thread is hilarious.

NT auditioning for their own show on the Oxygen network or something. When you drop the $160+tax for a pair of shoes you are the only one who decides how they should be worn/not worn.

Didn't realize that sneakers came with a manual on how to be put together like it's a box from Ikea or something.

Dudes trying way too hard to clown on people.

The next pair of IV's on my radar are the Fire Red's. Still on the fence about the Militaries. Just wish the Black Cement III's received a similar paint job to these.

I think the total opposite I actually hate It when people tuck in there pants into there shoes . In my opinion some shoes look horrible with pants being tucked in and ugly tongue showing . Especially when evver I want to dress a little casual/classy with jayz tucking the pant legs just kills the whole theme plus makes you look like a teenager fresh out of jr high enjoying freshman year in high school . Like I said dough occasionally some shoes are "ok" with this style but for the most part it's your shoes your pants and your damn time so who Cares we already have the same shoes I don't want us all to have the same style aswell

If you wanna show off the shoe, wear shorts. I hate jeans being tucked in behind the tongue. Reminds me of the Latino rubber band movement of 2003-2004. Gross.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

This thread is hilarious.

NT auditioning for their own show on the Oxygen network or something. When you drop the $160+tax for a pair of shoes you are the only one who decides how they should be worn/not worn.

Didn't realize that sneakers came with a manual on how to be put together like it's a box from Ikea or something.

Lmao. Couldn't have been said better.

roll.gif
@ dudes inspecting other dudes so hard.....
Today is D-day for SNS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Has anybody got shipment updates from them yet??? I just emailed them so We'll see what they say but as of right now I got nothing
laugh.gif

Has anyone who ordered from Natterjacks got a shipping confirmation? I ordered a week ago today and still no information or communication from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom