Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by airtunes

just got mine in yesterday... i cant justify wearing em right away... probably unds them sometime this summer.. already seen mad people sportin them

Yeah I agree.
If you have other heat, save these for a "rainy day" (not really, lol) but shelf these for a minute.

You don't want these broke in too early.

Finally one of my pairs from SNS came in!  Was shipped out on the 23rd

Cement 4 sns by JustB1aze, on Flickr

Packaging it came in.  A thin piece of cardboard wrapped around the box and their plastic packaging around that.  Did a pretty good job of protecting the box with minimal creases and bends. Don't care for the box anyways.

Sns packaging by JustB1aze, on Flickr

Originally Posted by kc37

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Finally got my pair! Traded with a fellow NTer who had a my size and traded for his size. I love NikeTalk specifically for these types of reasons!
pimp.gif
Copy that - my pair from a trade should be here tomorrow, also thanks to a fellow NTer that reached out.

Of course, after such an unseasonably warm winter here in MA, we're expecting snow tomorrow night, so I won't be rocking them to the Celtics game like I'd hoped...
Rock dem joints to da Celtics son. Midsoles iz "dyed." You all set! A good snow storm conditions the shoe.

My pair from Natterjacks finally came in today. I'm at work, so I'll have to pick them up from the P.O. tomorrow, but they did make it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mross16

My pair from Natterjacks finally came in today. I'm at work, so I'll have to pick them up from the P.O. tomorrow, but they did make it
happy.gif

Did you pay the 50$ shipping from over seas??

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Finally got my pair! Traded with a fellow NTer who had a my size and traded for his size. I love NikeTalk specifically for these types of reasons!
pimp.gif
Copy that - my pair from a trade should be here tomorrow, also thanks to a fellow NTer that reached out.

Of course, after such an unseasonably warm winter here in MA, we're expecting snow tomorrow night, so I won't be rocking them to the Celtics game like I'd hoped...
Rock dem joints to da Celtics son. Midsoles iz "dyed." You all set! A good snow storm conditions the shoe.

i think only the tip of the top part of the midsoles to the front soles are dyed cause they appear a little shiny. the rest under the tip top is basically nicely painted
regardless jb did a phenomenal job overall since the 2006 and 08 releases

happy.gif
Oh good, hopefully mine will arrive today or tomorrow too
smile.gif

happy.gif

when did you order?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

happy.gif

when did you order?
nerd.gif
I think he said 21st on an earlier post but I could be wrong
eyes.gif

I got my pair from SNS yesterday. Box was beat up which doesnt bother me.

Its that the bottoms have dirt on em like someone wore them outside.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

pimp.gif

I might have - but shipment got delayed...guess I'm getting them tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Infamy

WOW...are you serious?
30t6p3b.gif

I would be heated

Received my pairs from NDC yesterday. Couldn't be happier. Hopefully my pockets can take a rest after this month. Looking forward to the XII's next.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

I can't stop looking at my pair
eek.gif

Me too!! especially when I'm wearing 'em! looking all weird walkin to other folks 'cause I'm lookin down at my feet! waited 23 years to see these on my feet, and it's still unbelievable that they're there sometimes!!

Originally Posted by PURE ROCK FURY

Originally Posted by babyJs23

I can't stop looking at my pair
eek.gif

Me too!! especially when I'm wearing 'em! looking all weird walkin to other folks 'cause I'm lookin down at my feet!waited 23 years to see these on my feet, and it's still unbelievable that they're there sometimes!!

roll.gif

This weekend will be my turn to rock these babies
wink.gif

dammmmnnnnn. i dont think its sns problem I think customs had something to do with it. Thats why it takes so "long"due to the "delays" and "inspections"
nono.gif

That's crazy. I got a pair from SNS didn't even open it yet though.

Damn that sucks
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom