Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

Worn mine one time only for about 3 hours in the mall. Carefully stepped in them and when I took them off I noticed they were already creasing. Not like regular creasing but the leather on the toe was wrinkling...pretty weird. Traded them for a pair of 2001 Cool Grey XI's worn 2 times.

i dont want to say your lying but ive worn my pair everyday since i got them & they still look ds no toebox creases or nothing & ive wore them to wk,the mall,run errands & actually ran in them a bit & nothing maybe it was just your pair
Originally Posted by keithledger

For the people that ordered from CT.. Did they send you an email saying "You'll be pleased to know that we've just boxed and shipped your order!"?

I ordered mine on the 18th, got the email on the 28th. But I still haven't gotten my pair. Just curiuous if and when you received the email, and when

you got your shoes. I'm gettin impatient

yep i emailed them about the delay & they responded with the "You'll be pleased to know that we've just boxed and shipped your order!" which was on the 24th i got them yesterday the 6th

I got the same goofy wrinkles on the inner part of the toe box , these are pure garbage quality wise , there nice if u jst want to look at them but to wear n function as a gym shoe , I'll stick to my lebrons n lunars , Jordan's are becoming overrated with all the hype and lack of acutually quality and wearability now , it's a shame how there going down the toilet

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Was wearing these yesterday , I have to say these feel like boxes on feet , yea there good to look at as for comfort wearability these are garbage , I guess my feet are use to wearing Lunars , Jordan's have gone down the toilet completely , paper thin pleather for 160

Yo' ^buddy! Treat your feet with some 2003 chrome 8's or some 2003 bred 12's.... most comfy sneaker PERIOD! you'll thank me later 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

Was wearing these yesterday , I have to say these feel like boxes on feet , yea there good to look at as for comfort wearability these are garbage , I guess my feet are use to wearing Lunars , Jordan's have gone down the toilet completely , paper thin pleather for 160

Yo' ^buddy! Treat your feet with some 2003 chrome 8's or some 2003 bred 12's.... most comfy sneaker PERIOD! you'll thank me later 
wink.gif

That's what I'm saying I got my aquas that are so commfy compared to these carborad pos , come on JORDAN!! This is getting disgusting now

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I put some sneaker shields in mine and no creasing so I have no complains . Waiting for my 2nd pair from sns still

i was going to do this but theres no need....the chi x's on the other hand

I put some sneaker shields in mine and no creasing so I have no complains . Waiting for my 2nd pair from sns still

I use sneaker shields in all my kicks, don't leave home without them

I don't understand some people on here that thinks that a leather shoe is not gonna crease it's insane the only way they Won't is if their DS and I'll be damned if I buy some shoes to stare at them I don't care what they are. These feel pretty good and don't rub my pinkie toe like most retros now all u have to do is loosen the strings and put them on.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

swingman lebums over the cement ivs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

isnt the retail & tax on those things about the same as the resale price on the ivs
laugh.gif

to be fair lebrons and kobes should be the jordans of younger people. 
i mean they actually can watch lebron and kobe and kd play in their shoes unlike all these retro jordans being bought off hype and whats in.

older guys like me buy retros based off nostalgia. for dudes 25 and under dont have that nostalgia to really know what they are buying.

its a cycle. ten years from now it will be retro kobes, lebrons, and kd,s dominating...

I'm 30 plus...but on a strictly quality and performance aspect, the lebrons are a better shoe. Jordans are my first love and there's not many retro grails I don't already own, just taking an L on this release unless I find a viable trade or something.

Originally Posted by keithledger

For the people that ordered from CT.. Did they send you an email saying "You'll be pleased to know that we've just boxed and shipped your order!"?

I ordered mine on the 18th, got the email on the 28th. But I still haven't gotten my pair. Just curiuous if and when you received the email, and when

you got your shoes. I'm gettin impatient
i havent gotten shoes or a god damn email yet
indifferent.gif

They're X's though. Probably the worst creasing sneaker in history. And after a short while they'll squeak too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

Is 150 plus a pair of DS cements for a pair of DS banned 1's a good deal? I'm the one getting the banned 1....

Personally, I wouldn't throw $150 on top. Maybe $100, but iono... 

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

I use sneaker shields in all my kicks, don't leave home without them

Yep! I can't even feel the sneaker shields in and all my kicks look dead stock , my 09 true blues 3s still have 0 creases after wearing more than 100 times lol

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

wink.gif

That's what I'm saying I got my aquas that are so commfy compared to these carborad pos , come on JORDAN!! This is getting disgusting now

You guys are comparing the comfort of 8's and 12's to 4's.......

starting to worry about my snipes order. supposedly still in customs since the 24th. everyone else in socal got theirs smh.

I never comment on how people wear their shoes, but damn, that's very OD there with the cement tag, lace lock and black laces.  

anyone got pics of these with black laces? not those round thin type laces though, I'm talking about the same laces they came with, but black

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

anyone got pics of these with black laces? not those round thin type laces though, I'm talking about the same laces they came with, but black
There's a video clip on pg 349

Originally Posted by socluis90

starting to worry about my snipes order. supposedly still in customs since the 24th. everyone else in socal got theirs smh.

don't feel bad.  customs must be looking at mine right along side yours.  my update says the same thing.  
frown.gif

just got mine in... my box was ripped open on the side and it said "audited" on it in an orange sticker... anyone else ever hear of this?

Originally Posted by CRH1979

don't feel bad.  customs must be looking at mine right along side yours.  my update says the same thing.  
frown.gif

Right there with u guys! Feel alittle better that I'm not the only one!

Finally got my first pair from natterjacks 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

fe516b68b29d04c2aefeed69197d60a1257aeaee_r.jpg

Wrapped in plastic like everyone else's who ordered from nj.

a7126c96e5b8594501bc2ca6e7031b2adaf86a0e_r.jpg

Box wasn't too beat up considering the fact it came from overseas. That corners pretty much the extent of the damage.

60a369eb6ac8bc919a380b36c099a612582f3d91_r.jpg

Overall I gotta say I'm very pleased with my pair 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

just got mine in... my box was ripped open on the side and it said "audited" on it in an orange sticker... anyone else ever hear of this?

Man that sucks. Were the shoes fine, at least?

Originally Posted by mazzo1

Originally Posted by CRH1979

frown.gif

Right there with u guys! Feel alittle better that I'm not the only one!
We can start a snipes support group 
laugh.gif

To all those still waiting on their pairs from CT, I am still waiting as well if that helps any
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got my shipping confirmation on the 28th, so I'd wait until AT LEAST next week before getting too worried.

Just have to be patient.

If anything, the way I see it, I'll almost forget about it by the time it gets here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That always makes for a good day when receiving an unexpected pair of kicks in the mail
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom