Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by ColdCity

ive worn these everyday since i got them & they still look ds
401455671.jpg
Just like we used to do in grade school.
My man.
pimp.gif

Dope! 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by chenja NT

Originally Posted by JETlife5280

heres mine. been seeing a lot of people with these on at the same places too so i did a lace swap and added a few extra accessories to make them unique and stand out in a crowd wearing the same shoes
30t6p3b.gif

not feeling the laces or the lace lock bro... kills it for me.  however, if it makes you happy, that's all it matters.
Gah-lee, shawty lo. The Jeebees?! 
indifferent.gif
 To each its own.

All these stories about overseas orders makes me never want to order from any of those sites....weeks to get an order, custom fees, horrible packaging...
30t6p3b.gif

All I can do is laugh at that pair. Needing to stand out cause other people are wearing a mass produced sneaker? Wow.

On a separate note, my CT slow shipping pair came today. Their boxing is WAY better than that nasty natterjacks business. My box is in immaculate condition and shoes are flawless. Definitely a good first experience with them, on par with Nike just much slower.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

All these stories about overseas orders makes me never want to order from any of those sites....weeks to get an order, custom fees, horrible packaging...
30t6p3b.gif

Hah, I just posted about a good experience with CT. Sure, it was slow but that was conveyed up front. The shoes were great and their double boxing was too. In fact, they have their own branded boxes which are extra thick and have an easy open slotted design. I'd definitely order from them again if I wasn't in a hurry (which I'm usually not).

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

30t6p3b.gif

Hah, I just posted about a good experience with CT. Sure, it was slow but that was conveyed up front. The shoes were great and their double boxing was too. In fact, they have their own branded boxes which are extra thick and have an easy open slotted design. I'd definitely order from them again if I wasn't in a hurry (which I'm usually not).
this def surprised me 

Yeah it surprised me too, but it was easily the best box design and double boxing I've received from outside Nike. Nike has the air bubbles, but I've even got some crappy bent shoe boxes from them from poor packing. I can't count how many times I've received damaged boxes (doubled boxed) from other online retailers.Crooked Tongues delivered nicely, even after being a bit skeptical.

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Got my pair from CT just now and noticed that the label on my box was off. It has the same inverted colors that someone posted some pages back. Anyone know what the deal is with that? I'm trying to trade these for my actual size and I would hate for the other person to think they're fake.

Here's mine:

How it should look:
air-jordan-iv-4-white-cement-1.jpg

Just relized my box label from SNS was like this to!

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Finally got my first pair from natterjacks 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

fe516b68b29d04c2aefeed69197d60a1257aeaee_r.jpg

Wrapped in plastic like everyone else's who ordered from nj.

a7126c96e5b8594501bc2ca6e7031b2adaf86a0e_r.jpg

Box wasn't too beat up considering the fact it came from overseas. That corners pretty much the extent of the damage.

60a369eb6ac8bc919a380b36c099a612582f3d91_r.jpg

Overall I gotta say I'm very pleased with my pair 
pimp.gif

just curious whats sz are those fours, cause the look dope in that pic.

Originally Posted by mazzo1

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Got my pair from CT just now and noticed that the label on my box was off. It has the same inverted colors that someone posted some pages back. Anyone know what the deal is with that? I'm trying to trade these for my actual size and I would hate for the other person to think they're fake.

Here's mine:

How it should look:
air-jordan-iv-4-white-cement-1.jpg

Just relized my box label from SNS was like this to!

That's not how it should look. The label should be on the box, not the lid. Ah, but you mean the colors. Yeah, should be white, then red.

I'm starting to think the labels were a very last minute touch on these, my pair was like the one in the picture on the lid of the box and it looked rather hastily slapped on.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Finally got my first pair from natterjacks 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

fe516b68b29d04c2aefeed69197d60a1257aeaee_r.jpg

Wrapped in plastic like everyone else's who ordered from nj.

a7126c96e5b8594501bc2ca6e7031b2adaf86a0e_r.jpg

Box wasn't too beat up considering the fact it came from overseas. That corners pretty much the extent of the damage.

60a369eb6ac8bc919a380b36c099a612582f3d91_r.jpg

Overall I gotta say I'm very pleased with my pair 
pimp.gif

just curious whats sz are those fours, cause the look dope in that pic.

Thanks, they are 10's.

Tripled up on these. Sold one and still have 2 DS. Probably wont wear these for a while.
tired.gif

I gotta say, after rocking mine a few times I'm not very impressed with the comfort level on these. The cushioning doesn't even compare to most of the other shoes in my current rotation. I might just stick to one pair of these after all.

Anyone that order from CT in the US and used that sneaker saver option for shipping get their shoes yet? I didnt realize that they dont provide you with tracker info until after i ordered.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I put some sneaker shields in mine and no creasing so I have no complains . Waiting for my 2nd pair from sns still

would you recommend those shields? been thinking about gettin em for a while and never did. Theres a few diff ones

Love the comment that said rocking every day like we used to in grade school.

Those were the days. I beat shoes into the ground.

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Anyone that order from CT in the US and used that sneaker saver option for shipping get their shoes yet? I didnt realize that they dont provide you with tracker info until after i ordered.

I've seen that some people have received 'em, and others haven't including myself.

I put some sneaker shields in mine and no creasing so I have no complains . Waiting for my 2nd pair from sns still

would you recommend those shields? been thinking about gettin em for a while and never did. Theres a few diff ones

Yes buy the universal, trim sides and height a little bit and you are good to go , I've been using them for years

Yes buy the universal, trim sides and height a little bit and you are good to go , I've been using them for years

Yep, I recommend the universal too.
but make sure to cut the sides so your toes are comfortable. 

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

just got mine in... my box was ripped open on the side and it said "audited" on it in an orange sticker... anyone else ever hear of this?

Man that sucks. Were the shoes fine, at least?
kicks were straight... just thought that was really odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom