Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dcypoe

laugh.gif

Idk about that hat. Not a big fan of matching every color on my shoes with one hat/shirt/hoody or whatever.
A simple single colored hat would look better.
Hats aight, just not with the shoes.

My tracking for my snipes order finally updated! 15 days to update damn that was a long wait!!!!

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

FINALLY....lol....I got my correct size too, but had the inverted sticker as well.
HOH on top, CT on bottom

211top0.jpg

eek.gif

That's pretty neat how the tag's inverted.. 

Were all international released IV's this way?!.. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mazzo1

My tracking for my snipes order finally updated! 15 days to update damn that was a long wait!!!!

9fwbpd.jpg

So you're telling me there's a chance...

Originally Posted by ALDY

FINALLY....lol....I got my correct size too, but had the inverted sticker as well.
HOH on top, CT on bottom

211top0.jpg

eek.gif

nerd.gif

No, mine were from UK and its just like the top box minus the MSRP sticker.

So I just checked mine again (put the tracking # with the numbers and letters in USPS) and they are in Jersey! It's a friggin miracle.

seriously i think this was one of the easiest cop ever for me, Bought 4 pairs all a lil under retail. Victory for me on this one.

Spoiler [+]
ycduv.jpg

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ALDY

HOH on top, CT on bottom

211top0.jpg

eek.gif

nerd.gif

No, mine were from UK and its just like the top box minus the MSRP sticker.

Inverted box tag looks dope. I want one like that. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

seriously i think this was one of the easiest cop ever for me, Bought 4 pairs all a lil under retail. Victory for me on this one.

Spoiler [+]
ycduv.jpg

That's pretty dope bro!
Do you plan on eventually releasing them or are all of them staying in the collection?

Just curious.

Spoiler [+]
ycduv.jpg

If I worked at Niketown it would be an easy cop for me too.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Spoiler [+]
ycduv.jpg

That's pretty dope bro!
Do you plan on eventually releasing them or are all of them staying in the collection?

Just curious.

Keep them, eventually give them to my kids or something

Spoiler [+]
ycduv.jpg

If I worked at Niketown it would be an easy cop for me too.

laugh.gif
nah i had to get only one during the release, I get into work a few hrs later and a couple sizes still their and decided to scoop them up

Spoiler [+]
ycduv.jpg

That's pretty dope bro!

Just curious.

That's what's up bro.
Respect!

smokin.gif

I want these bad in a size 12...I had waited in line only to hear my size was sold out so I bought a size 9 and flipped them

That's pretty dope bro!

Just curious.

That's what's up bro.
Respect!

smokin.gif

SMH @ anybody actually believing that.  You don't just randomly get 4 different sizes unless you're planning to resell.  Not knocking your hustle.  If it wasn't for people reselling I wouldn't have a pair but it's a slap in the face to come into the thread where people couldn't get ONE pair or the poor folks waiting on overseas shipments still who paid way over retail and go on about your "easiest cop ever".  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom