Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ceemcee

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Listen im christian and in the bible you simply turn the other cheek bro, and you give with a giving heart especially to military veterans.

PM me.
What the hell is going on right now???
If dude wants to spend the money he EARNED on whatever HE wants, let him.
It's pretty F***IN' awesome he has that discount, and we'd all take FULL advantage if we could.
I'm lucky enough to have a couple connects at my local Factory Store so I bother them as much as I possibly can.
It's all good.
MidnightHype, are you a veteran??

yes sir i need discount. 20% isnt cutting it

Originally Posted by ceemcee

PM me.
What the hell is going on right now???
If dude wants to spend the money he EARNED on whatever HE wants, let him.
It's pretty F***IN' awesome he has that discount, and we'd all take FULL advantage if we could.
I'm lucky enough to have a couple connects at my local Factory Store so I bother them as much as I possibly can.
It's all good.
MidnightHype, are you a veteran??

yes sir i need discount. 20% isnt cutting it
Oh for sure. Thank you for your service man, really.
I honestly believe ya'll should get huge discounts wherever you go.
Not just cause my dad's a veteran who recently retired from the army after 20+ years, but simply because that's the least people can do to pay all of ya'll back.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

A lil less, for the foams retail 220 I paid 140, the recent releases most was what like 160, I paid like 100-110 around there plus tax.

what kind of discount? my goodness
eek.gif
eek.gif
Employee Discount- 40%

My math ain't good so i just rounded it off its prolly a lil more
laugh.gif
you are getting better deals than nike employees
wow

Doing and working their for 4 years and everyone in my job including my managers know Im on Niketalk. And know what im doing...so whats your next excuse?

Listen im christian and in the bible you simply turn the other cheek bro, and you give with a giving heart especially to military veterans.

PM me.
lol wait did that actually work?
in that case i'm a veteran too

i fought in world war I

Originally Posted by yeerp

PM me.
lol wait did that actually work?
in that case i'm a veteran too

i fought in world war I

Obviously he's gonna need a military ID.

just wondering if anyones come across this problem since this is my first pair of IVs... on my left shoe the outside laceholder or "wing" is bent in the middle real bad and in a couple other spots resembling a freshly fried, curly piece of bacon. i will post pics later but just out of curiosity does anyone know how id be able to straighten it back out? Probs cant iron it out since its rubber/plastic so im not sure what to do its pretty much warped.. btw ordered from finishline..thanks yall

Originally Posted by spOOfy

Inverted box tag is a bit odd. Mines didn't arrive like that. 
indifferent.gif

-Spoof

You have to of bought them from europe or england. I got a few pairs from US and a few from england and the euro has the inverterd tag..

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Keep them, eventually give them to my kids or something

That's what's up bro.
Respect!

smokin.gif

SMH @ anybody actually believing that.  You don't just randomly get 4 different sizes unless you're planning to resell.  Not knocking your hustle.  If it wasn't for people reselling I wouldn't have a pair but it's a slap in the face to come into the thread where people couldn't get ONE pair or the poor folks waiting on overseas shipments still who paid way over retail and go on about your "easiest cop ever".  

^^^^^^ kinda looks like some1's still upset that they didnt get a pair^^^^^^ should of set that alarm a little earlier then u did
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

indifferent.gif

-Spoof

You have to of bought them from europe or england. I got a few pairs from US and a few from england and the euro has the inverterd tag..

Got mines from CT just like the person who posted the picture. My tag isn't like that.

Originally Posted by NumeroFive

so?

Stop putting your.*%$@ on blast.or.people like mark, donna if she still there and mike is gonna have your $%$ and youd be out of a job. Remember that with your discount you cant be buying and selling and trading or even talking about it. Get fired.for some *%$@ like that.

Doing and working their for 4+ years and everyone in my job including my managers know Im on Niketalk. And know what im doing AND lurk at my post. if anything they sometimes tell me how pathetic some people are on this site...so whats your next excuse?

Just be careful bro I worked at finishline for a number ofyears and I resold em and we had a number of other that did to as all ways in ashoes store. The manager didn’t care that we did it either but one day out ofknow where a bunch of ppl got fired even the manager. Someone reported to the regionalmanager cuz of a CL post and everyone that talked about it openly got fired.Those that kept it on the DL still had their jobs. Just know all it would taketo get you fired would be to report you and your manager and then your boss couldn’thelp you. If I wanted your Job and I was 17 I might just do that be careful

indifferent.gif

-Spoof

Got mines from CT just like the person who posted the picture. My tag isn't like that.

REally I bought 3 pairs 2 size 9 and one size 10. Where the size number is its red and where the color wave info its white.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Smh at multiple sizes on one style...

so?
I'm just thinking it's kind of funny that you come in here posting pictures of multiple sizes of the IVs saying they are family that you don't have when there are plenty of NT folks that (even in this thread) that are still searching for them.  If you want to use your discount for good then resell them to people on here for retail.  You still make money and they are happy.  It's a win win.  I have my pair, got them on release day.  I picked up another pair for a NT member because he couldn't get his.  This forum used to be full of people helping out other people but now it's full of resellers.  That's all I have to say on this topic.
MidnightHype if you want ever need help PM me, I'm still active duty and I don't mind helping out other DoD folks.  Thanks for your service.

Smh at multiple sizes on one style...

so?
I'm just thinking it's kind of funny that you come in here posting pictures of multiple sizes of the IVs saying they are family that you don't have when there are plenty of NT folks that (even in this thread) that are still searching for them.  If you want to use your discount for good then resell them to people on here for retail.  You still make money and they are happy.  It's a win win.  I have my pair, got them on release day.  I picked up another pair for a NT member because he couldn't get his.  This forum used to be full of people helping out other people but now it's full of resellers.  That's all I have to say on this topic.
MidnightHype if you want ever need help PM me, I'm still active duty and I don't mind helping out other DoD folks.  Thanks for your service.

Ok well this thread is about posting your stories/pics of the shoes. So i posted my story and shoes. thats it, move on. it was nothing more or nothing less. It's not my fault some NTers didnt get their pair. Like i said Employees dont get special privileges I had to camp for a wristband and get my pair fair and square like everyone else. And Later during the day upon entering my shift, i was told their were still available and decided to buy them.

And I guess you didn't see the galaxy thread where I basically helped out everyone on the foams and the re released galaxy foams and more people were able to grab more pairs. I'm all about helping. So let's move on from this.

Why do some of these have different inverted color tags?  Were they produced in different factories or what?  Odd....

so?

Ok well this thread is about posting your stories/pics of the shoes. So i posted my story and shoes. thats it, move on. it was nothing more or nothing less. It's not my fault some NTers didnt get their pair. Like i said Employees dont get special privileges I had to camp for a wristband and get my pair fair and square like everyone else. And Later during the day upon entering my shift, i was told their were still available and decided to buy them.
Spect is all about helping, so quit comin at him!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

That's what's up bro.
Respect!

smokin.gif

SMH @ anybody actually believing that.  You don't just randomly get 4 different sizes unless you're planning to resell.  Not knocking your hustle.  If it wasn't for people reselling I wouldn't have a pair but it's a slap in the face to come into the thread where people couldn't get ONE pair or the poor folks waiting on overseas shipments still who paid way over retail and go on about your "easiest cop ever".  

^^^^^^ kinda looks like some1's still upset that they didnt get a pair^^^^^^ should of set that alarm a little earlier then u did
laugh.gif

Believe me, I wish I had, I still wonder if I just showed up a half-hour earlier if I would have gotten mine cause it seems like I just missed it by a few people. lol.
Nah I got a pair, just had to pay resell price, but dude gave me a pretty good deal in all honesty.  I actually probably wouldn't have said anything if I hadn't got a pair yet, cause it's not about being salty, I just think it came off a little too boastful the way he went on and there's still people out there just wishing they could have gotten a pair.  It's not as much the difference in sizes that bugs me (although I still, no matter what he says, don't buy the story of them being for your kids.  Unless you already got 5 and 6 year old kids running around, those kicks ain't gonna be wearable by the time your future children would be old enough to fit them.) what bugged me was the whole thing about how easy he got his.  Just kinda !@#$in on everybody who didn't manage to get one, dude is posting 4.  

laugh.gif

Believe me, I wish I had, I still wonder if I just showed up a half-hour earlier if I would have gotten mine cause it seems like I just missed it by a few people. lol.
Nah I got a pair, just had to pay resell price, but dude gave me a pretty good deal in all honesty.  I actually probably wouldn't have said anything if I hadn't got a pair yet, cause it's not about being salty, I just think it came off a little too boastful the way he went on and there's still people out there just wishing they could have gotten a pair.  It's not as much the difference in sizes that bugs me (although I still, no matter what he says, don't buy the story of them being for your kids.  Unless you already got 5 and 6 year old kids running around, those kicks ain't gonna be wearable by the time your future children would be old enough to fit them.) what bugged me was the whole thing about how easy he got his.  Just kinda !@#$in on everybody who didn't manage to get one, dude is posting 4.  

[h2]Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::: [/h2]

im not braking any rules. so if i wanna posted 20 pairs i could.This post is about posting ur pair if you got them. I posted them so what? i guess u never been to the sneaker showcase forum where people have 15 pairs of the same shoe. Like i said i have no intentions on selling them, i even got PMs saying offers and i decline, these are staying with me. Best Js ever.

Am I the only one that thinks they fit a little tight? My 3s fit like a dream but my IVs are tight across the bridge of my foot. I've done everything short of cutting the elastic strap. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

Am I the only one that thinks they fit a little tight? My 3s fit like a dream but my IVs are tight across the bridge of my foot. I've done everything short of cutting the elastic strap. 
frown.gif

All I know is that I usually wear an 11 or even 11.5 in Jordans. Occasionally I'll find a 10.5 that fits great, but not very often. I couldn't fit in the 11's, they were too big. 10.5 seems perfect, but far from snug.

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

frown.gif

I usually wear 10's and that's what I got but it doesn't feel tight at all for me, I would say they're a little on the loose side.

anyone still waitin on their sns "mid march shipping" pair of 4s? smh.

they were a dream with the 3s release but became bunk since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom