Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey for you sneaker heads that ordered from snipes did your tracking ever update? I'm in cali...no updates still wow

20 days later, mine are STILL in customs,
laugh.gif

I don't even care anymore, Ill just give them to my unborn, he should be able to fit a sz 10 by the time they arrive.

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Not diggin the plastic look on these but overall JB did a decent job.
This may be my final straw.  I paid $160 for a shoe made mostly of some sort of strange plastic-leather material.  I don't know what the material is but i don't like it lol.  The 3s got decent leather (not good...but at least it resembles leather) what are the IVs even made of

Finally got my pair from CT today. Box and shoes are immaculate. Got them just in time for my trip to SC this weekend 
pimp.gif

Patience always pays off when ordering from Europe, I have and will continue to do so. I'm never in that big a rush to get my shoes and as long as you don't order from mystery restocks after the initial sale date you won't be risking waiting on Nike Europe to refill stores stocks.

Originally Posted by jongarrett2011

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

How long did snipes take alltogether?
ordered them around 6 pm on the 17th of Feb and just got them on the 13th of March
And dudes thought I was joking when I said snipes takes 3-4 weeks.

Don't they ship surface? That's why I don't order from some spots, I'm willing to pay the admittedly high cost for UPS or FedEx International or even their national postal service Express rate to get it within 3-4 days. Surface takes forever and the tracking is less than optimal since once the package is in a container it won't get scanned properly until it's in the US and most likely at it's final city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom