Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

i really wish i could find a 9.5 or 10 somewhere out there that isnt a ridiculous price... ive been stuck with this sz 13 forever

Why don't you just sell your 13 and buy a 10?

Saw a really interesting video on Youtube discussing the leather. Dude's mailman is from China and his family works in the factories, so apparently he knows that it IS real leather, just not full grain. Skip to 3:55
And I'm extremely satisfied with my pair, simply because the 4 looks like a 4 again, not a banana 
pimp.gif

^ Yeah I subscribe to him on YT, he knows his stuff.

It is interesting to see the differences between leather and what not.

So the undercoat is genuine leather, and the topcoat is the synthetic leather?

You learn something knew everyday.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I emailed Sns like 3 days ago and they have not replied

Same here. I'm about to ask for my money back.
mad.gif
file a dispute or call your credit card company. this wait and lack of communication is unacceptable

UnDS'ed them today. Factory lacing is ridiculously tight, was in a rush so I didn't relace them. They were comfortable, seems like they'll crease easily right below the big toe area.

I really don't know why people are still dealing with these sites... Waiting game and not knowing what ur getting....just to much for me

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I emailed Sns like 3 days ago and they have not replied

Same here. I'm about to ask for my money back.
mad.gif
file a dispute or call your credit card company. this wait and lack of communication is unacceptable

I feel like SNS will not give me sh*t, I'm getting impatient.

for the guy that said sns didnt even ship yet you might wanna make a claim with paypal if thats the method you use becuase i think after 30 days you are out of luck

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I really don't know why people are still dealing with these sites... Waiting game and not knowing what ur getting....just to much for me

Why are people dealing with these sites? Maybe because they sell out instantly on NDC/FL/EB? I've never had too much of a problem ordering overseas. SNS did offer these people refunds and they told them up front the shipment was on back order.

They deal with those particular sites, because they want the cheapest price. unfortunately theres consequences from making purchases overseas. Time and time agin previous nters told them the cons of ordering. The extra fees you have to pay. The waiting game hopefully thyre not in there basement finishing up the last touches on ur joqdans. Risky buisness I tell u. If I don't get it online I go to footlocker then I try a mom and pop shop.hopefully u guys follow suite

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Why are people dealing with these sites? Maybe because they sell out instantly on NDC/FL/EB? I've never had too much of a problem ordering overseas. SNS did offer these people refunds and they told them up front the shipment was on back order.

It's not the actual site that is my problem, its the waiting that I have an issue with.
I mean 3-4 weeks is a long time to wait. But, to each his own. I know in the end its worth it.

Oh and I just found this out!!

I'm assuming this is something to deter the fake sites.

Hidden message on all AUTHENTIC WC 4's.

If someone already posted this, my bad. Found out about it from a guy on FB.

After a few weeks of checking craigslist daily, I finally found a desperate dude selling his worn twice 4s for $150.
was able to talk him down to $120.
Now I can put up my DS ones for later use.

Keep Checking your local CL because ive seen a few of these go for $200-$210.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by old school 95

Leather is pretty stiff, the upper is built to outlast the midsole. I wish the midsole would do the same thing

these are made with leather? could have fooled me lmao

The white upper is made with cowhide, just not the typical soft buttery leather, and i'm sure they're not synthetic

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Oh and I just found this out!!

I'm assuming this is something to deter the fake sites.

Hidden message on all AUTHENTIC WC 4's.

If someone already posted this, my bad. Found out about it from a guy on FB.
Someone posted this about 100 pages ago...props for posting again though because some people probably missed it the first time. 

I don't get all the complaining about Euro sites in general. I waited 18 days for my pair from Crooked Tongues. Cost me $178 shipped via PayPal, shoes and box were in 100% perfect condition, and I'd gladly buy from them again. There were no extra fees, there was no hassle because I knew it would take a couple business weeks to receive my order as stated up front. So yeah, I don't know about every other site, but to say that these sites are all a rip off is just pure BS.

Originally Posted by gpsandhu4

After a few weeks of checking craigslist daily, I finally found a desperate dude selling his worn twice 4s for $150.
was able to talk him down to $120.
Now I can put up my DS ones for later use.

Keep Checking your local CL because ive seen a few of these go for $200-$210.

Nice pick up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom