Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
danegill wrote:
I resently got my pair

eek.gif

Please tell me your joking! Resently???? LOL that made my day. NT is known for butchering the English language but that one might be the worst one I have ever seen.

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

FOOTLOCKER.CA Still has cements.
2zyc4r8.jpg
NT'ers in the USA can't buy from there right? Also I went to the site and there is no way to add to bag or anything like that
frown.gif
frown.gif

finally got them for 220 shipped.  Kind of expensive but well worth it..
and to the guy who traded the Kobes... i don't think I would've done that trade. I think the cloaks are SIIIICK.

Originally Posted by Vinod869

finally got them for 220 shipped.  Kind of expensive but well worth it..
and to the guy who traded the Kobes... i don't think I would've done that trade. I think the cloaks are SIIIICK.

I had 2 pair...still got one left...
-sf77

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

big shout out and thanks to fellow ohio NTer "CRH1979" for hooking it up on this release.
Just when i thought all hope was lost, he stepped up and offered to help out...straight up trade for my DS Kobe Invisible Cloak for his DS Cem IVs
He didnt even really need the Kobe's but was willing to take them on trade to help me out.
the cem IVs arrived today and look great
thanks homie! I owe you one!
-sf77
Glad I could be of service.  That's why I came to NT to meet people that look out for one another and help each other out.  Keep Ohio tight...LOL
Hopefully I can swap the Cloaks for my size.  Thanks again.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i forgot to mention even tho i didnt get the "extras" SNS did triple box them
eek.gif
eek.gif
..... my shoe box inside a cardboard box...inside a cardboard box wrapped with the SNS plactic wrap & tape

glasses.gif
 i forgot to mention,i remember that i did ask for some SNS sticker when i email them about the delay.

If you're still looking for a pair check eastbay and finishline daily. They both had pairs pop up in the last few days. Both sites update at 5am pacific time

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Try ebay or cl. Talk the sellers down.

^^^This
That's how I just got my pair. Find all listings in your size in ebay, and then message your offer to all sellers. Eventually someone will cave in. Persistence is key imo.

Not sure if this is a joke or not, but FlightClub has put a size 10.5 pair on sale for $1. Yes, $1. Plus shipping its around $20.

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Not sure if this is a joke or not, but FlightClub has put a size 10.5 pair on sale for $1. Yes, $1. Plus shipping its around $20.

This has happened before by accident on flight club and rif la. Expect a canceled order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom