Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
Princeofkicks wrote:

Damn wish I copped these
frown.gif

roll.gif
 this guys 1st post to
laugh.gif

I've been thinking about unds my pair but how do these hold up after multiple wears? Can someone post a pic of these if you have worn these a couple of time.
nerd.gif

leaving a hangtag on? it would be even colder it you get another one for the other shoe too

close to finally getting a pair, does anyone know if the early release pairs have that 2012 "hidden" message on the tongue?

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

close to finally getting a pair, does anyone know if the early release pairs have that 2012 "hidden" message on the tongue?

I doubt it.
But no one knows for sure.

Unless someone bought a pair from MK, VMVinc or AR early..

Yes they do. There is a youtube link somewhere in this topic where a guy bought a pair from mental kicks that has the 2012 hidden on the tongue. He ended the video by saying that he's going to use his MK pairs as beaters because of the B-grade quality and going to try to cop a better pair.

Where is the 2012 hidden message?

Originally Posted by rareair45

Where is the 2012 hidden message?

Is on the side of the tounge, inside the shoe.

for those that actually own the shoe, should they be a pure, bright white? I just got a (used) pair, in pretty good condition, but they're kinda yellowy, maybe I'm just in bad light or something, but its not what I was expecting

edit: heres a picture I just took, they dont look very bright to me, the stitching is definitely dirty or something too, looks worse in person

^ Mine have the same crease...same spot...except on the right shoe...

@needsomejays Mine are white...idk how the leather would turn yellow unless it was under a display lamp...

YEP, the one on the left tongue is obvious, i can see it no problem. The one on the right tho i can barely see it. i sorta fades as you get further into the word...weird

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Spookz312

roll.gif
Princeofkicks wrote:

Damn wish I copped these
frown.gif

roll.gif
 this guys 1st post to
laugh.gif
But you joined NT on April 1 2012? Why are you making fun of another newbie, you are one too!
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
   Na smart guy this account was made April 1 2012 i joined NT a minute ago. you just make yourself look like a lame for typing some pettie %@#* like that and showing you took the time to look at my profile to see when i made this yuku acct.
laugh.gif
  get you some life bro n stop worrying about others it only shows how much time you got on your hands...

Originally Posted by needsomejays

for those that actually own the shoe, should they be a pure, bright white? I just got a (used) pair, in pretty good condition, but they're kinda yellowy, maybe I'm just in bad light or something, but its not what I was expecting

edit: heres a picture I just took, they dont look very bright to me, the stitching is definitely dirty or something too, looks worse in person

very used ...the dirty stiching is making them look worse than it possibly is.... but the mesh & leather should be clear as day whiter than the other

^ they look better in the pic cause of the flash 
eyes.gif
, theres jean stains on the top, scuffs of them and $*!+ too 
indifferent.gif
gonna see if I can send them back for a refund, definitely not worth $215, people need to start giving better descriptions and taking better pics 
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
gonna see if I can send them back for a refund, definitely not worth $215, people need to start giving better descriptions and taking better pics 
30t6p3b.gif

On ebay ? man they give no $%$@ about the customer same with the sellers and 215 for any used shoe is over the top but to each his own

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

bruh you paid $215 for those
eek.gif
... how/why did you pay over retail for a used shoe? those are worth $130 max

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

roll.gif
 this guys 1st post to
laugh.gif
But you joined NT on April 1 2012? Why are you making fun of another newbie, you are one too!
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
   Na smart guy this account was made April 1 2012 i joined NT a minute ago. you just make yourself look like a lame for typing some pettie %@#* like that and showing you took the time to look at my profile to see when i made this yuku acct.
laugh.gif
  get you some life bro n stop worrying about others it only shows how much time you got on your hands...

youre still a lame, making fun of someones first post. whos cares? you act like you never had your first post. 25 post later, smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom