Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered two pairs of the 9.5, one to try and trade for a size 11 and one for my coworker. Hope they go through, called NBA Store because I didnt enter the free shipping code. Rep said they did have the stock and dropped the shipping fee for me
pimp.gif

called NBA Store because I didnt enter the free shipping code. Rep said they did have the stock and dropped the shipping fee for me
pimp.gif
Same here i was just trying to get in and out.. they said they will drop the shipping for me that's even if they ship let's all hope they do

Last edited:
This is the item pictured tho:

Nonetheless, still placed an order. :-|

Last edited:
If u read product descipetion it says. "Black NBA Jumpman[emoji]174[/emoji] branding on heel and lace tabs"

None the less still ordered lol lets see who gets cancelled

Maybe it's an OG 4 NA Quickstrike...jk

Would be awesome, if a pair actually shipped though. Only downside to this, if my orders are eventually going to get cancelled, my checking account is now locked up for my Reebok's this weekend :frown:

Last edited:
Maybe it's an OG 4 NA Quickstrike...jk

Would be awesome, if a pair actually shipped though. Only downside to this, if my orders are eventually going to get cancelled, my checking account is now locked up for my Reebok's this weekend :frown:

get a cc for moments like this so you dont have to play with your real money while you wait. benefits you for finishline too due to their well documented checkout issues.

from the website about backorders/advanced sales

Advanced Sale Items

Advanced Sale items are items that are not yet in stock, but available for advanced purchase on our site. An Advanced Sale item you order is shipped directly to you once it is in stock. You will be notified of the status of your Advanced Sale item via e-mail. You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you. Expected shipment time (for example, "Advanced Sale: Buy now for shipping in 4-6 weeks") is indicated on the Product Detail page.

Last edited:
just got delay notification email from nba store

The following items are advanced-sale items
Thank you for shopping with us. Your order included backordered or advanced sale items that are unavailable for immediate shipment. Once the product becomes available, you will receive a new order confirmation email.

Last edited:
I ordered within minutes after the sale was posted on kicksdeals and just got an order delayed email.

I ordered within minutes after the sale was posted on kicksdeals and just got an order delayed email.

if you got the info off of there, you were already behind the ball.

still waiting for the backordered email. Just got my delay email.

Last edited:
Havent received the delay email, you can still add as many pairs as you want. This is gonna be interesting...

Just got the advanced sales delay email from nba.com. As long as I get my pair, i can wait those 4-6weeks until they ship. hopefully they do.

Last edited:
How fast do the delay emails come after order confirmation?

calm down dude... you see people posting in here that their orders got delayed. its safe to assume you will be delayed also if you ordered. just wait your turn for the delay email. no one can guarantee you will get your pair and as stated before, that info will be known to you once you get your shipping info.

The deal appeared to be live 1 hour before the kicksdeals' post.  Some dude notified them 1 hour prior that already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom