Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called NBA store again, Rep said this item being back ordered means that the order has been placed and they are awaiting shipment within 7-10 days, item will be shipped when they received them in the next week to week and a half. Didnt say anything about amount of stock.

i knew these would be on backorder since it said it on the product page....

i am thinking orders should go through...

anyone waiting for the delayed email should be able to check their order status too. my order says: Special Order: Awaiting inventory

Called NBA store again, Rep said this item being back ordered means that the order has been placed and they are awaiting shipment within 7-10 days, item will be shipped when they received them in the next week to week and a half. Didnt say anything about amount of stock.

i knew these would be on backorder since it said it on the product page....

i am thinking orders should go through...

I find it hard to believe that they have 100s of size 9 and 9.5 only coming in shipments... Don't get your hopes up at this point, just too weird to make sense that only 2 sizes their getting shipments on.

i still havent received that delayed email yet..i have feeling my order is gonna get cancelled
mean.gif

I have a feeling JB and nike have a stash of shoes that just sit...waiting to be released onto the public

Not keeping my hopes up but it would be a really nice surprise to see one morning. Got free 2 day shipping too via shoprunner member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom