Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by raptors29

SNS cancelled my order today
30t6p3b.gif
Talking bout they oversold. They're full of !%!!.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Thats why I was telling people. Always make sure to have at least two to three pairs ordered cause surely at least one will get cancelled
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry to hear that though. You have any back up plans to cop these????

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ dudes playing games with websites...
Its like the concord thread but on awhile different level.... than it was private PM's and now its like riddle me this Batman
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh well, I have my list of sites saved so I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Thanks again to those who posted the long list of Euro sites in previous threads, you know who you are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea, not losing sleep either but it's lame it's gotta come to that.. If u really needed to hide it from lurkers PM it.. But even so.. If the info was out there and we missed it, oh well were to slow.. But to miss it totally cuz of no info is corny.. Still got one pair waiting and another should be pretty easily gotten.. Learned from the Concords to have plans A-K now

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Yea, not losing sleep either but it's lame it's gotta come to that.. If u really needed to hide it from lurkers PM it.. But even so.. If the info was out there and we missed it, oh well were to slow.. But to miss it totally cuz of no info is corny.. Still got one pair waiting and another should be pretty easily gotten.. Learned from the Concords to have plans A-K now

Exactly, I learned soooo much from the Concord thread/release. Lesson learned for all future releases
laugh.gif

Couldn't cop the concords and this release is starting to feel that way too. Why aren't there any mom/pops on San Diego?

i never even heard a elton john song let alone watched any bruce willis movies other than die hard
laugh.gif

QUESTION: Does ordering on Nikestore work with Droid cell phones? I am going to be at the Knicks game Friday night and will have to try and purchase from my brother's cell phone. He has a Droid, no iPhone.

^ Its do able, my friend was able to order the bhm kd iv off ndc. Just make sure you click the link on the twitter whenever they update.

Originally Posted by uptown2k

these should be an easy cop on NDC. I was in bed by 12:02 with 2 concords and I have a feeling this release will be the same. It's not like these are limited or anything I'm sure the producing close to 100,000 pair

It wasn't that easy for everybody else

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Thank god I already got a pair locked up, playing games to give out a link. What has Niketalk come to? Wish admin's would start banning these people.

I'm all for that idea. They need a temp mod up in here solely for that reason.
laugh.gif

I emailed Sns and they told me my sz 8 is still good to go and they will ship out Monday 20th. I'm happy I don't have to wait in line with all these hype beasts and ghetto kids that disgrace these Classics and two weeks later their shoes look like they ran 3429191 miles thru mud and grime lol.
Seriously I don't even know why these kids buy these shoes if they don't even take care of them and can't dress if their life depended on it :Rollin

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I emailed Sns and they told me my sz 8 is still good to go and they will ship out Monday 20th. I'm happy I don't have to wait in line with all these hype beasts and ghetto kids that disgrace these Classics and two weeks later their shoes look like they ran 3429191 miles thru mud and grime lol.
Seriously I don't even know why these kids buy these shoes if they don't even take care of them and can't dress if their life depended on it :Rollin

They are just shoes. People can buy whatever they want with their money. 

went to the mall today to see what time spots are opening for these and i asked all the store workers apparently there is not much hype for these, at least in Western MA

should make my cop nice n easy
pimp.gif

HOH Orlando made it sound like they are going to have plenty of these.  Hopefully this wont be too bad.

That hint about the site was unnecessary and honestly just caused a bunch of headaches and flaming. Dude should be banned.

(SN: Dude Bruce Willis has done WAY too many movies and Elton John has been making music over 30 years. How was you ambiguous hint even slightly helpful?)

Originally Posted by vcof2005

That hint about the site was unnecessary and honestly just caused a bunch of headaches and flaming. Dude should be banned.

(SN: Dude Bruce Willis has done WAY too many movies and Elton John has been making music over 30 years. How was you ambiguous hint even slightly helpful?)
i agree, if he would have gave a couple films and couple songs then let the people figure out the rest would have been much easier. not easy but looking through 500 songs and 100 movies? SMH

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

went to the mall today to see what time spots are opening for these and i asked all the store workers apparently there is not much hype for these, at least in Western MA

pimp.gif
That great news
pimp.gif
What part of Western MA you at?

MVPlikeKobe24 wrote:

pimp.gif

Where did you go? im in MA, that sounds like good news to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom