Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WonderBred

Originally Posted by just blaze

You guys in Seattle and NY are lucky they already did their banding process. Here in NTSF were still waiting for the word. =/

sorry if this was asked before but how does this wristband thing work? do i go over to ntsf to request one?
NTSF is known for surprise attack. They will announce when they will release their wristband and then you will go there and ask for one. 

You guys in Seattle and NY are lucky they already did their banding process. Here in NTSF were still waiting for the word. =/

sorry if this was asked before but how does this wristband thing work? do i go over to ntsf to request one?
You need to wait until they announce it.  Then you go to NTSF and get one with your size for you to pick up on sat morning I believe from 10am - 12pm.  They use your I.D # to associate your band and pair for pick up.

You need to wait until they announce it.  Then you go to NTSF and get one with your size for you to pick up on sat morning I believe from 10am - 12pm.  They use your I.D # to associate your band and pair for pick up.
How many pairs do you think they will let us get this time ?

Unlike a few others I'm hoping for NTSF to release tomorrow. Lol.

I'm heading out for SF tonight when I get out of work so I will be able to have a chance to grab tomorrow.

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

How many pairs do you think they will let us get this time ?
Not sure. They've been random with their limit.  Concords which was really hard to get was limit 2, but then chi X's and royal X's were limit 1. I'm thinking maybe limit one again?

Originally Posted by vcof2005

That hint about the site was unnecessary and honestly just caused a bunch of headaches and flaming. Dude should be banned.

(SN: Dude Bruce Willis has done WAY too many movies and Elton John has been making music over 30 years. How was you ambiguous hint even slightly helpful?)
Its not that serious to ban someone over that
Even though he didn't give the exact link to the website he did end up helping out those who figured it out

At the end of the day he helped someone out and thats all that matters

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

jus wen to Finishline to peep.... dyed misoles
pimp.gif

copped.

the midsoles are actually painted, sir.
but i'm sure it won't changed your decision to procure.
best of luck on release day.

exactly
lol. i was like "huh!? apparently i dont know the meaning of dyed vs. painted." hopefully he'll still be excited and cop despite the midsoles being painted.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

That hint about the site was unnecessary and honestly just caused a bunch of headaches and flaming. Dude should be banned.

(SN: Dude Bruce Willis has done WAY too many movies and Elton John has been making music over 30 years. How was you ambiguous hint even slightly helpful?)
Even though he didn't give the exact link to the website he did end up helping out those who figured it out

It was www.hardrocketman.co.uk

thanks for the reply. i hope they hand out enough bands... i was one of the unlucky ones who lucked out on concords & was surprised how finishline, nike.com crashed! it felt like trying to get an iphone 4 on midnight release...

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

It was www.hardrocketman.co.uk
lol please dont start that again. can i submit a nominee for worst domain name ever.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by hostos

quick question:

i recently read (don't remember where) that the fire red's will see a release this year.

is this true?

i ask because i prefer to wait for those instead of copping these

Yes.  Supposed to release in August.

thanks

For those who got the wristband at Niketown, did you tell em what size you're looking for in addition to name + phone #?

Got mine this morning at NTNY but I see some of y'all saying you good money for your pair. I know the wristband is a huge advantage but it doesn't guarantee that you'll get your size, no? Any kind of explanation would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

For those who got the wristband at Niketown, did you tell em what size you're looking for in addition to name + phone #?

Got mine this morning at NTNY but I see some of y'all saying you good money for your pair. I know the wristband is a huge advantage but it doesn't guarantee that you'll get your size, no? Any kind of explanation would be appreciated.

Here in San Francisco, they ask you for your size at Niketown along with your personal information (ID). Once you get the wristband, you have your pair on lock as long as you pick it up on Saturday before the time stated by staff.

in the spirit of niketalk (before this became a highschool clique) here are most, if not all of the sites that concords were released on (for retail or very close to it):

nikestore.com
eastbay.com
finishline.com
footlocker.com
footaction.com
jimmyjazz.com
champs.com
nbastore.com
sneakersnstuff.com
crookedtongues.com
urbanindustry.co.uk
hanon-shop.com
endclothing.co.uk
wellgosh.com
snipeshop.de
natterjacks.com

these are just the most common ones that i can think of off the top of my head. please feel free to add to the list and again, these had the concords, somehave already sold pre-orders for the cement iv's, some have not. just keep an eye on all of them...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

in the spirit of niketalk (before this became a highschool clique) here are most, if not all of the sites that concords were released on (for retail or very close to it):

nikestore.com
eastbay.com
finishline.com
footlocker.com
footaction.com
jimmyjazz.com
champs.com
nbastore.com
sneakersnstuff.com
crookedtongues.com
urbanindustry.co.uk
hanon-shop.com
endclothing.co.uk
wellgosh.com
snipeshop.de
natterjacks.com

these are just the most common ones that i can think of off the top of my head. please feel free to add to the list and again, these had the concords, somehave already sold pre-orders for the cement iv's, some have not. just keep an eye on all of them...
looks great, but if i can recall nbastore.com didn't have the concords many people were waiting online dissapointed.

I think concords never made it to the nba.com website, but some said they were able to call into order.

Don't trust nbastore, on the concord release they said they were going to be available at 5 am est, when they had actually sold them long before that. I think they did the same thing for the Chicago X's, Natterjacks has an email sign-up list and they will email you as soon as they are available.

I'll admit. This is the first time ive really been excited about a release in a long long time.

I think concords never made it to the nba.com website, but some said they were able to call into order.
Damn, im so impatient. I just keep wondering when NTSF is going to pass out wrist bands

Damn, im so impatient. I just keep wondering when NTSF is going to pass out wrist bands
Are you near by NTSF?

Originally Posted by OGAiRandy415UTA

Are you near by NTSF?
Not at all. I have to commute there. Near, but not close enough. Always missed out on wristbands because i could never find parking.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

ok heres how it works, i was also at the one at NTNY this morning i was number 24. basically your guaranteed a pair but not your size, the further back you are the less chance of getting ur size you have. Im # 24 so im almost 100% sure im getting my size, but if you like number 78, the chances of getting a size 9.5 is slim get it?  So your not leaving empty handed but the higher your number the less chance you have of getting your size. They asked me for Name, number and just said come saturday with ID to pick up your pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom