Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Jordan 3 and 4s > Jordan 11s any day IMO

No contest 3's and 4's are way better than 11's any day of the week. Preach.

i agree 100%
pimp.gif

went back to buy my second pair and they were all sold out. now i gotta wait till Saturday!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

NikeTown Seattle about to be all outta wristbands.....

Seems like they received a sufficient amount. They did 2 waves of distribution. Think I may have to move up to Seattle. Lol.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Seems like they received a sufficient amount. They did 2 waves of distribution. Think I may have to move up to Seattle. Lol.

Where I'm from, small town, there's no NikeTown in sight, so I have to try my luck at the national retailers.
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully I'm able to get a pair.

Seems like they received a sufficient amount. They did 2 waves of distribution.

Think I may have to move up to Seattle. Lol.

I just moved up here two years ago and its been great so far when it comes to coppin shoes

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

I'll be done with the shoe game after this release. Unless the bred IV's come out and if they do royal 1's with banned 1 quality. LOL and that's that!
those are supposed to release Black Friday. We'll see you in here in November lol.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Where I'm from, small town, there's no NikeTown in sight, so I have to try my luck at the national retailers.
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully I'm able to get a pair.
small town. you should be good to go as long as there isnt much sneakerheads in your area

Niketown Miami usually does their wristbands on Tuesdays before the release date, but they still haven't. I'm guessing there's a 99% chance they're giving them out tomorrow.

They sold out in 30 minutes in mens sizes.

Plus they were $240.

Hopefully people doubled up already, so I can pick these up on RD with ease.

They only split it up to give people who are busy the chance to rush down..
They woulda been gone in the first wave had they allowed it.
Im surprised they did two sessions in one day tho.. 
I guess its a smart move.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

They only split it up to give people who are busy the chance to rush down..
They woulda been gone in the first wave had they allowed it.
Im surprised they did two sessions in one day tho.. 
I guess its a smart move.

Aaaahhhhh Gotcha.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

They sold out in 30 minutes in mens sizes.

Plus they were $240.

Hopefully people doubled up already, so I can pick these up on RD with ease.
Do u realize how many ppl passed on paying over retail ? If you put forth the same effort on RD, that you put in your many post on NT, u should have no prob getting all the pairs u want

how crazy u guys expecting this release or how high do u expect to resale value to be i just saw a guy in the by sell trying to sell these for 300+ like @#@ he just trying to rip somebody off or are these going to be concord status i wanted to get the asg kobes as well and then pick up my 2nd pair next pay check but.... if they goin to fly off shelves and im going to have to pay 300 for another pair ill just get 2 of them on day 1

If you're gonna try and cop online, get your damn aspirin ready. If you're going to try and cop at a store, get your bulletproof vests, and shanks ready. The stories that are gonna be circulating here come early Saturday will be great. Can't wait.

Beverly center usually isnt too bad with the violence and etc. Mainly a buncha rich Persian kids 
laugh.gif
 hoping its calm like it was for the concords, im planning to show up at 6 if they open at 10

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

how crazy u guys expecting this release or how high do u expect to resale value to be i just saw a guy in the by sell trying to sell these for 300+ like @#@ he just trying to rip somebody off or are these going to be concord status i wanted to get the asg kobes as well and then pick up my 2nd pair next pay check but.... if they goin to fly off shelves and im going to have to pay 300 for another pair ill just get 2 of them on day 1
Prolly best to get the 2 on day 1.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Beverly center usually isnt too bad with the violence and etc. Mainly a buncha rich Persian kids 
laugh.gif
 hoping its calm like it was for the concords, im planning to show up at 6 if they open at 10

You must have been in the back of the line for the Concords cause up front there was some drama before they opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom