Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by OGAiRandy415UTA

Damn, im so impatient. I just keep wondering when NTSF is going to pass out wrist bands
Are you near by NTSF?
Not at all. I have to commute there. Near, but not close enough. Always missed out on wristbands because i could never find parking.
I believe the parking lot on union square is $3-$3.50 an hour. I walked over to Niketown during lunch and there where people just standing around inside the store looking at their iphones. (I'm assuming Twitter or Facebook for the wristband info)

^^ Good looks Spec.

I was planning on getting there pretty early Saturday, so even if I'm close to the front of the line they're gonna be looking for people with the lower number wristbands to pick up their pairs first? Thanks for clearing this up.

Are you near by NTSF?
Not at all. I have to commute there. Near, but not close enough. Always missed out on wristbands because i could never find parking.
I believe the parking lot on union square is $3-$3.50 an hour. I walked over to Niketown during lunch and there where people just standing around inside the store looking at their iphones. (I'm assuming Twitter or Facebook for the wristband info)
Was this just earlier today? This is one of the reasons why it's so hard to buy a damn pair of kicks these days.  I'm here frequently checking from home but there's already a gang of people just hanging out in the store already waiting. lol, That's just doing too much for me personally to stand in a store and wait.  Who's to even say they announce it today?

Are you near by NTSF?
haha. Good looking out. I wonder when they will announce it. 

Originally Posted by just blaze

Was this just earlier today? This is one of the reasons why it's so hard to buy a damn pair of kicks these days.  I'm here frequently checking from home but there's already a gang of people just hanging out in the store already waiting. lol, That's just doing too much for me personally to stand in a store and wait.  Who's to even say they announce it today?

Standing in the store waiting for the update?    Awwe hell. I've done heard it all now.    Must be nice to have no responsibilities ( work/school).   I gotta talk to some of these cats cause apparently I'm in the wrong business.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

^^ Good looks Spec.

I was planning on getting there pretty early Saturday, so even if I'm close to the front of the line they're gonna be looking for people with the lower number wristbands to pick up their pairs first? Thanks for clearing this up.

Yeah, theres no reason to come early bc they just gonna put you behind the person your suppose to be according to your number, which is why they said come back at 8am this saturday, so there wont be skipping or none of that. The bad part is just like the red foams there will be 2 lines, one for the wristband people that got dibs first and then theres another line that just came without wristbands so they have to wait after all the wristband people get their first and after the foams people were salty as hell and i can see it in there face so i dipped fast
laugh.gif
......but yea come saturday just stand behind the person your suppose to be and like a i said your not leaving empty handed at all, a wrist band secures a pair but not your size if you have a high number.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Standing in the store waiting for the update?    Awwe hell. I've done heard it all now.    Must be nice to have no responsibilities ( work/school).   I gotta talk to some of these cats cause apparently I'm in the wrong business.
I only saw about 3-4 people. Not many, but I agree about the responsibilities part.
laugh.gif

I honestly think these wont be hard to copp if you really want them.

pretty pissed im at school and couldnt go to ny to get a wristband.... whatever i guess its gonna be online and a early saturday for me

I rarely post, but due to this shoe I had to post. The leather on these is very sturdy and therefore there should be very minimal creasing. I rocked these for the first time today, since picking them up on Saturday 2-11-12. Here is a pic.

di-1WNA.jpg

roll.gif
Word.

I only saw about 3-4 people. Not many, but I agree about the responsibilities part.
laugh.gif

I don't think they will announce it today or else they would have done it already. are people still waiting in the store?

laugh.gif

I don't think they will announce it today or else they would have done it already. are people still waiting in the store?
I have no idea. I walked in and out during my lunch time.

laugh.gif

I'm thinking the same.  From what I've seen with previous releases they throw it out during the middle of day when people are really tied up at work and what not. 

laugh.gif

I'm thinking the same.  From what I've seen with previous releases they throw it out during the middle of day when people are really tied up at work and what not. 

yeah.
frown.gif
I'm ready to go too. do you think they will announce it today?

Finally saw them in person today. I had to go to 4 different store before Footlocker finally showed me a pair. Its so ******ed, when people say, ill get in trouble for showing the shoe, or Nike wont let us display it. Yeah, like the shoe is some big surprise that nobody knows about. I just want to see the damn thing up close. Its not that big of a deal people.

so is someone gonna finally post the site that had them last night? SMH

also dont trust nba.com period. they are shady as hell and released way before the scheduled release time they told everyone. THEY ARE GARBAGE!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess no.   I question the legitimacy of it, if in fact it was legit I would imagine someone would have spilled the beans already. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess no.   I question the legitimacy of it, if in fact it was legit I would imagine someone would have spilled the beans already. 

whats the point? im sure they are already sold out so why not share it since he wanted to put up a stupid riddle which even a bruce willis and elton john fan couldnt solve
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom