Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ If those god awful royal 10s sold out, then no shoe is safe.

What was awful about the royals? That they weren't OG? That they had patent leather?

The colorway was good, and the rest of that has little meaning to younger people.

I couldn't care less that they weren't an og cw. The shoe was just ugly and didn't warrant me spending 160 on them. I'm not a fan of royal blue and the patent leather looked outta place. So to me, they were god awful.

everyone in the old royal thread is pretty salty they missed out.  the forum made it sound like these would sit forever and they were gone faster than chicagos.  crazy.

Royals were limited my DM said the top 100 fnl got these out of over 600 stores I would say pretty limited.

Seen a lot of pics where the shape looks awful with a curled up toe, then
I'll see one with a sleek shape. Scares me.

Originally Posted by ervinshoes

yep
im not even sure im gettin these yet

then ppl are sayin the leather is wack

these should be 125 not 160

Originally Posted by ervinshoes

Jordan Brand is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

SMH at anyone paying more than $200 for these right be for release.
Probably the same ones saying the shoe game fkd up
Already locked 4 pairs going to get my pair for free reselling these foos.
Man for real $160 sounds ridiculous

and if you wear a 10 check me out got some DS frenchies and 04 Olys on the bay and a couple other goodies I gotta get out of this bull gonna keep all me 3s and 4s though
contradiction written all over that post, not to mention selling outside the B/S lounge...
THX mini mod (no link no username) just a heads up for some collectors.
Sell my 3 get one for free
I wanna beat these shoes down but I aint paying $160 for them
And they don't even look that good.
Still praying they do the blk IVs right
FreeJays.jpg
grin.gif

What was awful about the royals? That they weren't OG? That they had patent leather?

The colorway was good, and the rest of that has little meaning to younger people.

The only thing that truly set me off about the Royals was the netting with white underneath look that they had on the upper on the sides of the laces. Killed the shoe for me.. if they didn't have that, I would've been on them.
ohwell.gif

I couldn't care less that they weren't an og cw. The shoe was just ugly and didn't warrant me spending 160 on them. I'm not a fan of royal blue and the patent leather looked outta place. So to me, they were god awful.

Well everyone has a difference of opinion, some of you don't seem to realize that.

To all the Chicago heads out there.. BOYCOTT North Riverside House of Hoops!!.. They can never get it right... So they passed out tickets yesterday for the Cement 4's

and im thinking ok this ticket is good to guarantee my pair on release date but oh no... They telling us that we need to check back in with our ticket everyday TWO times

a day until release date. I don't understand the logic behind that. For one why do we have to check in in the 1st place but why check in 2 times?? Really??... We do have

lives. This shoe is not even worth going through all these hurdles. I seen these bananna shoes in person and honestly the box is $159 and these 4's are $1. BOYCOTT

House of Idiots!..

Well everyone has a difference of opinion, some of you don't seem to realize that.
and danny was just stating his opinion(without flaming anyone elses btw), did you realize that? 

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

jus wen to Finishline to peep.... dyed misoles
pimp.gif

copped.

the midsoles are actually painted, sir.
but i'm sure it won't changed your decision to procure.
best of luck on release day.

Que¿ Def a didnt paint than from the 3s then... I took my fingernails and pinched it and its wayyyy better... My 3s cracked after less than 10 wears. These dont swem like theyll do that at least

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

To all the Chicago heads out there.. BOYCOTT North Riverside House of Hoops!!.. They can never get it right... So they passed out tickets yesterday for the Cement 4's

and im thinking ok this ticket is good to guarantee my pair on release date but oh no... They telling us that we need to check back in with our ticket everyday TWO times

a day until release date. I don't understand the logic behind that. For one why do we have to check in in the 1st place but why check in 2 times?? Really??... We do have

lives. This shoe is not even worth going through all these hurdles. I seen these bananna shoes in person and honestly the box is $159 and these 4's are $1. BOYCOTT

House of Idiots!..
 that $#!@ is still ridiculous that theyre making you do that. Good luck with that fam 
I honestly don't know how a thread about a single shoe can reach 80+ pages. It's just a shoe and it doesn't warrant that much discussion. There has been the same topics in here that run through a cycle of being brought up. "These will be an easy/hard cop", "how do these fit", "Im gonna cop/not gonna cop", "Preorders". 

House of Idiots!..

Check in two times a day??? That is ridiculous........u have to go in person??? WOW!!!

House of Idiots!..

I Take it its your first Riverside copp?  They do that with EVERY high profile release...The entire reason i will not go there, I dont have time for the games they play.  Plus they hold HELLLLAAAA pairs for the "homies" 

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

SMH at anyone paying more than $200 for these right be for release.
Probably the same ones saying the shoe game fkd up
Already locked 4 pairs going to get my pair for free reselling these foos.
Man for real $160 sounds ridiculous

and if you wear a 10 check me out got some DS frenchies and 04 Olys on the bay and a couple other goodies I gotta get out of this bull gonna keep all me 3s and 4s though
contradiction written all over that post, not to mention selling outside the B/S lounge...
THX mini mod (no link no username) just a heads up for some collectors.
Sell my 3 get one for free
I wanna beat these shoes down but I aint paying $160 for them
And they don't even look that good.
Still praying they do the blk IVs right
FreeJays.jpg
grin.gif

Yea im not one to say much, but your breaking the rules. This is a no buy/sell forum, not to mention your post was exactly what this community is not about. Can you please head back over to ISS.

WOW... when did Niketalk turn into a "how much do u think i can flip these for forum" This is getting out of hand
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

These are not even close to the XI's. They look cheap with that plastic leather, and have that bulky look to them. I think everyone will be surprised if they are thinking these will resale high. I look at them selling for $190-$210 tops.

couldn't be more wrong

I can buy a pair online for $240 shipped right now..  You watch they will be an easy get at $200 tops similar to the Chicago X's.

ill bet you $20 SRS

they will not be around $200 at all.

$250+

Originally Posted by DWalk31

WOW... when did Niketalk turn into a "how much do u think i can flip these for forum" This is getting out of hand
ohwell.gif
I really hope that they're not the newer generation of NTers.. I'm hoping that they're all just some Concord riff-raff that has yet to blow away..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

couldn't be more wrong

I can buy a pair online for $240 shipped right now..  You watch they will be an easy get at $200 tops similar to the Chicago X's.

ill bet you $20 SRS

they will not be around $200 at all.

$250+
laugh.gif
i got $20 on it paypal that these will not be $250+ they will sell for $230 tops!.....mom & pops store already selling them early for $220< , We Already Coming of One Of The Hotest Sneaker Months and We Got The Galaxy Foams, Galaxy KD, Big Bang Lebron, Dave Whites Coming Out Next Week, These Are Hard But Nowhere near Concord Level COME ON SON
roll.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

House of Idiots!..

I Take it its your first Riverside copp?  They do that with EVERY high profile release...The entire reason i will not go there, I dont have time for the games they play.  Plus they hold HELLLLAAAA pairs for the "homies" 
Actually no I been copping from these fools since they 1st opened the store back in 2006 (used to be Foot Action). They used to be organized when it came to limited releases...Like

here's your ticket just make sure you're here before a certain time blah blah and get your shoe. But lately since the Concord fiasco (ticket raffle "who cares if you waited since 7am") it's

all messed up.I wasn't there for Nerfs or Year of the Dragons but damn these fools are playing games no doubt. Playing us like a puppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom