Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jking....I like the way you think.  Have we reduced ourselves to hints about websites now?  That concord release really screwed us up.  

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Seriously wth is going on in here.
PEOPLE!! Stay up til 12 tomorrow...sit on NDC....hit refresh from 11:55-12:00.  When they pop up add your size.  YOU WILL GET A PAIR.   You can do eastbay too.  

People trying to lock their pair down paying over retail saying lines are gonna suck.  If you are willing to just be attentive for 30 mins.  1150-1220 you will have them.  Hell go out get drunk set an alarm order from your phone at the bar...done it before....shut up with this Hype.  

They will sell out by 1210 most likely. The freaking 10's were gone in a size 11 by 12:05.

exactly.....
sidenote anyone who ordered from SNS did they return the funds to your bank account?
my order status on SNS still says processing but the charge from my bank account is gone.. anyone who ordered from them before(BCIII's ,Concords) is this standard process for them?????

If anyone knows of a place that will be selling these before Saturday, please PM me! I can share with you a list of 40 or so sites that carry Jordans, I just don't know exactly when they will be going on sale before Saturday.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by spizike231

The Bay Area is chalked full of HYPEBEASTS... Looks like this colorway wasn't LOUD enough for the hypes so not too many people picked up a wristband today at HOH. All gravy cause that leaves more pairs for me.
laugh.gif

I love this shoe and have been wearing one of my pairs this whole week... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good to hear.

How are they holdin up?
nerd.gif
I wear all my shoes lightly so I would say they are holding up extremely well... The BC3's are the last pair I UNDS'd and the toebox on those wrinkled up instantly... These not so much. They fit true to size too. I wear a sz. 10 and they fit perfect for me.  

Sounds good. I'm gonna go w/ my true size and I'm sure they'll fit fine. All of my Jays as of late besides the TB 3s have fit fine for me. Even the TB fit true, i think it's just the shape difference from the Fire Reds I own that causes the toe box to crease bad..
tired.gif

Can't wait to rock these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ 2vs3 MJ

The Bay Area is chalked full of HYPEBEASTS... Looks like this colorway wasn't LOUD enough for the hypes so not too many people picked up a wristband today at HOH. All gravy cause that leaves more pairs for me.
laugh.gif

I love this shoe and have been wearing one of my pairs this whole week... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was this at serramonte? i heard they gave wristbands at 6 am today, but i didn't want to believe it haha. couldn't make it anyway, since i have school
Yup... They handed out about 130 wristbands but I know for a fact the whole mall has well over 300 pairs.
laugh.gif
it was more ppl than i expected....i had no idea security was doing the ticket numbers to get the wristbands, until i was like wristband #95 which was like ticket 162...anyways i think that is smart to reward those that came early...i wish i knew this a little earlier so i wouldve came out earlier too

I'm surprised that no one leaked the British site that went live recently. Got a pair for $157. Like Cold City said though all dogs go to heaven. If you sell out, your sole ends up in hell.

good member right here

appreciated the PM, i wasnt up at the time
30t6p3b.gif
i dont think they even took paypal to begin with
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

PEOPLE!! Stay up til 12 tomorrow...sit on NDC....hit refresh from 11:55-12:00.  When they pop up add your size.  YOU WILL GET A PAIR.   You can do eastbay too.  

People trying to lock their pair down paying over retail saying lines are gonna suck.  If you are willing to just be attentive for 30 mins.  1150-1220 you will have them.  Hell go out get drunk set an alarm order from your phone at the bar...done it before....shut up with this Hype.  

They will sell out by 1210 most likely. The freaking 10's were gone in a size 11 by 12:05.

exactly.....
sidenote anyone who ordered from SNS did they return the funds to your bank account?
my order status on SNS still says processing but the charge from my bank account is gone.. anyone who ordered from them before(BCIII's ,Concords) is this standard process for them?????
That happens when online sites don't send you your purchased product before the bank's time limit for the hold on your money expires. They can't officially TAKE the money until they sent your shoes in the mail. It's happened to my with my iPhone 4S.

Once you make a purchase that they have to physically send you, the bank puts a hold on the money in order for them to take when they send you your product. If they take longer than the time the bank can hold the money for, it gets put back into your account until they send it. Then it gets taken for good once your product is shipped.

Also note that AT&T didn't charge me for my iPhone 4S for a week or two after I got my phone.. so if it ships and you didn't get charged, keep the money there for them to take.

That's also how you'll know that they shipped them, is if they take the money out. Don't worry too much
tongue.gif

I know it was talked about earlier, but any idea of the sizing? Earlier in the topic is said they run a half size big and I usually wear a 14, so I'm debating on either 14 or 15. *wide feet*

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

was this at serramonte? i heard they gave wristbands at 6 am today, but i didn't want to believe it haha. couldn't make it anyway, since i have school
Yup... They handed out about 130 wristbands but I know for a fact the whole mall has well over 300 pairs.
laugh.gif
it was more ppl than i expected....i had no idea security was doing the ticket numbers to get the wristbands, until i was like wristband #95 which was like ticket 162...anyways i think that is smart to reward those that came early...i wish i knew this a little earlier so i wouldve came out earlier too
so are they gonna do another set of wristbands tomorrow morning? gotta try my luck since i work at night and can't order them online friday night

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

add another site to the list that people wont say: soleheaven.com

its never the fact that no one will say it ...its more about the fact if you know your sites the hint will be the push off the cliff...aka the hint was nothing if you knew your sites or as some say if you did your homework.... but if you just post up links in the thread you give people with big CC's all the ammo they need with no work.. SH was up running smooth for at least an hour...because i tried to order & couldnt check out because i kept getting error messages .. i left it alone to deal with a customer at wk & assumed it would be gone when i came back but it wasnt i placed an order... took care of another customer (which took at least 5-10 minutes)& came back & placed another order... so its not like they were up for a minute & sold out(a la ndc,fnl,ft) they were up for a good hour + with a fsr 7-14

I did this for the Metallic foam release and I failed miserably
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wasn't even at a bar, just at home counting down till midnight
laugh.gif

I got a chance to see these in person yesterday and I gotta say that I was impressed. There were some glue stains on the toe box but nothing we haven't grown accustomed to seeing.

The box is nice and the build is solid unlike the 3's that we got last year. Hang tag was there so hopefully we don't have a hangtag debate in here again
laugh.gif
:

Overall I thought they looked fantastic. Really lookin forward to Saturday......gonna un-DS one of my pairs the same day!

its never the fact that no one will say it ...its more about the fact if you know your sites the hint will be the push off the cliff...aka the hint was nothing if you knew your sites or as some say if you did your homework.... but if you just post up links in the thread you give people with big CC's all the ammo they need with no work.. SH was up running smooth for at least an hour...because i tried to order & couldnt check out because i kept getting error messages .. i left it alone to deal with a customer at wk & assumed it would be gone when i came back but it wasnt i placed an order... took care of another customer (which took at least 5-10 minutes)& came back & placed another order... so its not like they were up for a minute & sold out(a la ndc,fnl,ft) they were up for a good hour + with a fsr 7-14
I agree with this. I have a list from the Concord release, except I don't get that guy's hint about a food that's good for you and a nice place. I thought I understood it but that site is not selling till the 18th.

coppin sneakers from work
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sounds like a typical day for me too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

laugh.gif
so are they gonna do another set of wristbands tomorrow morning? gotta try my luck since i work at night and can't order them online friday night
im not sure exactly...if its true about the 300 pairs, then you should be ok, unless you wear a 9-10, bc in DC those go first unless its a foam release

Originally Posted by jballerNY

I agree with this. I have a list from the Concord release, except I don't get that guy's hint about a food that's good for you and a nice place. I thought I understood it but that site is not selling till the 18th.

a food thats good for you = soul food (sole)
a nice place is heaven...soleheaven
& your right they did say not until the 18th but they are all gone as of now.. so maybe they have a 2nd shipment or just pre sold a few sizes *ye shrug*

Seriously though, I can see why people are so nervous about not getting these, they come in here and read all these comments!  
laugh.gif

the "hints" are ******ed.  you guys are just scared of yourselves, either post the info or dont. you dont have to make a link just say the site, heck even abbreviate it if you want.  but what your doing is counter productive and a waste of everyones time...dont get me wrong either, i already have mine, i just would rather us actually help each other than try to be dr. seuss, salt me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom