Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend be spending his social security check on jordans lately. Crazy how he does that he's going to buy 5 pairs idk

Originally Posted by rauls054

My friend be spending his social security check on jordans lately. Crazy how he does that he's going to buy 5 pairs idk
welcome to america lol

I've been a size 11 since I was in 9th grade, haven't once had to go up or down a size in Jordans.

10+ years later, still don't have sizing issues.

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

around my place (Bay Area) people are hyped, all the "sneakerheads" are planning on camping for these.
typical out here...
eyes.gif
  The ONLY nice thing about the bay is that its pretty easy to get foams
hell no, I couldn't even cop metallic reds, every other release has been nice though.
Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

around my place (Bay Area) people are hyped, all the "sneakerheads" are planning on camping for these.
I'm from the bay too. where are you at?
South San Jose, but spend my time on the West Side.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

AS USUAL, COPPING ONLINE WILL BE A LOT HARDER THAN COPPING IN PERSON.

Fighting against thousands online vs. 50 to maybe 100 people in person at your local store 
That's why I get myself up and ready before dawn.  

The leather seems to be way better than the leather used for the Military Blue's and Mars last time around. 

social security? how old is he? 60?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Fighting against thousands online vs. 50 to maybe 100 people in person at your local store 

The leather seems to be way better than the leather used for the Military Blue's and Mars last time around. 

Agreed.... I rather grind out in the morning instead of online....It always works out for me

I prefer online. I have never been let down by NDC *knock on wood* It's all about being computer savvy! Concords was the hardest but I still got through.

So will these even release on NDC????
Reason my asking is because its less than two weeks and they still can't confirm through their twitter page.

Same, redundant answer whenever you ask them if they are releasing these.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hint: online purchases should be your back-up plan. I'm sure this fell on the deaf ears of those that needed it the most.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

social security? how old is he? 60?
roll.gif

that must be the "free money" ssd or ssi check 
wish i could get me a crazy check 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jballerNY

I prefer online. I have never been let down by NDC *knock on wood* It's all about being computer savvy! Concords was the hardest but I still got through.

Yea, its online or bust for me. Just about all releases as a matter a fact
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SALES

how much will the GS sizes retail for?
Should be 110 or around there.. that's how much the Cardinals were. smh my girl wears a 4.5Y. It works out tho, cause she's buying my pair and I'm buying hers.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So happy to hear this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Reason my asking is because its less than two weeks and they still can't confirm through their twitter page.

roll.gif
roll.gif
come on, what kind of question is that? SRS

of course these are dropping on NDC
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif
I was so serious, can't you tell by the rolling faces???
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Just stating the truth, Nike has been giving me the run around every time I asked them. No straight forward answer from them. Rather confirm from Nike personally than anybody else.

Thanks though, you were a real big help, have a nice day!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Just stating the truth, Nike has been giving me the run around every time I asked them. No straight forward answer from them. Rather confirm from Nike personally than anybody else.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why would you really need to confirm from Nike on twitter if you said you already know that they ARE releasing them on NDC?
ohwell.gif

Tour yellow 4's fell through so these will be my 1st 4's in my collection. Loving the shoes!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

tired.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why would you really need to confirm from Nike on twitter if you said you already know that they ARE releasing them on NDC?
ohwell.gif
It's follow the leader now I see 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
              Never said I KNEW these were
NDC or not, two pairs for me please, hopefully
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
It's follow the leader now I see 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
              Never said I KNEW these were
NDC or not, two pairs for me please, hopefully
roll.gif
pimp.gif

It's really not follow the leader at all, it just didn't make sense to me. And by the way you replied when he asked if you were serious for asking that stupid question, you pretty much suggested that you weren't serious because you knew that they were dropping on NDC.

Sigh.

Just seen the pair on display at finish line. They are freakin fresh!!! The white midsole isnt painted and they are looking clean.

Originally Posted by steveo870

Just seen the pair on display at finish line. They are freakin fresh!!! The white midsole isnt painted and they are looking clean.

Do you have any observations you could share about the shape of the shoe?
I know thats not most peoples main concern, but some of the latest pictures have been looking much improved, I hope thats the case with in-store versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom