Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

@ColdCity// do i gotta delete the pics?
@salbah3// well, apparently they look painted on def not dyed

much appreciated FXSANDMAN.
finally, someone who actually owns a pair verifying that the midsoles are painted and not dyed.
how did the dyed midsole rumor start anyway??

Thanks wiggle and cold i hope they don't do wristbands which I'm sure they will do

Just got word my hotel has a footlocker few feet away
smile.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

finally, someone who actually owns a pair verifying that the midsoles are painted and not dyed.
Some dude on the locked IV thread said they were dyed. After seeing pics, you can clearly see that the paint around the air unit resembles that of the recent IIIs which all have painted on midsole.  

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Some dude on the locked IV thread said they were dyed. After seeing pics, you can clearly see that the paint around the air unit resembles that of the recent IIIs which all have painted on midsole.  

beat me to it.......

They don't look bad, sorry to hear about the leather quality

Not shocked at the painted midsole, so I'll expect cracking like on the CDP

Well, hopefully this paint holds up for a good amount of wears before the cracking begins. Might just have to stick with 1 pair and save my double up for the Black Cement's if we get durabuck on those. My days of making deposits into MJ's bank account are nearing an end.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Hmm.. I was intent on doubling up on these, but truthfully speaking the leather on these looks BRUTAL so I doubt I'm even gonna rock my pair to begin with. Oh well.

Did you buy your tickets to the victoria clipper for the same dates i did??

Cuz it looks like we're on the same boat!

The leather has this very sheen-esque quality to it that gives it the pleather vibe.

Guess it doesn't matter as long as the durability is there... but it would be nice
if onlookers didn;t assume my shoe was an XJ-900, but an actual JB product.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

how bad was the cdp iv's? i only had the cdp iii's & my pair is still perfect(8-15 wears) i only have a white mark on the heel from my screen door closing on me too quick

edit Silkk Da Fabric is that you BinYe
nerd.gif
?

That's not even authentic leather. It's synthetic on an authentic shoe. The shoe is an oxymoron. JB playing us.

Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

Vancity74 wrote:

Hmm.. I was intent on doubling up on these, but truthfully speaking the leather on these looks BRUTAL so I doubt I'm even gonna rock my pair to begin with. Oh well.

Did you buy your tickets to the victoria clipper for the same dates i did??

Cuz it looks like we're on the same boat!

The leather has this very sheen-esque quality to it that gives it the pleather vibe.

Guess it doesn't matter as long as the durability is there... but it would be nice
if onlookers didn;t assume my shoe was an XJ-900, but an actual JB product.

You guys in Seattle to?

Them XJ900's use to go hard.....HAHA!!!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Magic1978

how bad was the cdp iv's? i only had the cdp iii's & my pair is still perfect(8-15 wears) i only have a white mark on the heel from my screen door closing on me too quick

edit Silkk Da Fabric is that you BinYe
nerd.gif
?

Don't worry fam if I told you how bad it was you'd pass up on both these and the black I don't wanna ruin your hopes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jballerNY

I'm hoping to secure my pair this weekend.

You should change your avy to Jeremy Lin. He's better than Shumpert.

I'm hoping to have these copped from overseas by Saturday the latest.

Silkk Da Fabric HAS to be BinYe theres no explaining the last post & sn without thinking BinYe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
HE's BACK!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom