Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

how long does it usually take for ct? i got trhough for the first time just now

i ordered the cement 3's on black friday

got it 11 business days later

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

People that put in their work will know about the links, I ordered from SH a few hours before if was even posted here. Why should someone that just join NT yesterday or a lurker come on here and get the info and clog up all the sites? Every release, there will be more and more lurkers, and have the links placed right in their laps. Every release will get more difficult. At this pace, it will be impossible to buy kicks in a few years.

exactly
&

blackredxiiigoat wrote:
A majority of the people in here don't realize that dumb posts talking about "Oh man it's going to be so crazy!" and "Man, get ready to go to war it's gonna be wild" and "The thirst!" with all these goofy .gif's do NOTHING but make things worse and clutter up the threads.

It's irritating to come into a thread 100+ pages and see a bunch of useless posts amping up the situation followed by a 
laugh.gif
 or a 
roll.gif
 like if it was funny.

Somebody throw up a You Mad? pic too cause I know it's coming.

And as for advice so my post doesn't get classified as useless....

If for some reason you're still using Eastbay at midnight for a big release, then pray, cause them crashing is about as sure a thing as the Bulls needing D-Rose to win a championship.

^

how you gon post that saying this or that in the thread is only building hype & end your rant w/ hype about eastbay crashing 
laugh.gif

For the record I canceled my order with natterjacks and I finally got thru on UI

For some reason I can't login,on my,laptop so I had to post on my phone, way to go yuku

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

For the record I canceled my order with natterjacks and I finally got thru on UI

For some reason I can't login,on my,laptop so I had to post on my phone, way to go yuku
Was thinking about canceling too, did you just email them?

That shipping charge on Natterjacks was just too ridiculous.

Man i was taking my time making my urbanindustry checkout when all the sizes were available and BEFORE th link was posted. I take a 5 min. trip to the store and somebody posts a got damn link and my size is sold out. Keep the links in the got damn pm's so only NT members can at least get first dibs. I don't mind lurkers gettin they pairs but man im over here tryina put work in behind the scenes not leaking info just sharing discretely between inboxes and dudes is on the PA system smfh

Tomorrow is gonna be ruff for a lot of Folks. I have got a hookup but as small as my city is the local Hibbetts has posted up signs on the door and have had to have local cops inside the store cause for some reason unknown to me after the concord release everyone had been acting a complete damn fool. The Jordan craze is getting rediculous because now I'm having to compete with tax refund checks. Y'all be careful out there in the streets NT cause if they act like in a small city I can just imagine what it's gonna be like 2morrow in the big states with stores who don't carry a lot of inventory.

got thru CT and my paypal account WAS charged but got a big error message and couldnt go back and keep trying.  Sucks. SMH

Originally Posted by spenna316

got thru CT and my paypal account WAS charged but got a big error message and couldnt go back and keep trying.  Sucks. SMH

call your cc, they might have put a block

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Was thinking about canceling too, did you just email them?

I just clicked the cs link in the email they sent me, and told them I wanted to cancel and I but my order in the email also.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

People that put in their work will know about the links, I ordered from SH a few hours before if was even posted here. Why should someone that just join NT yesterday or a lurker come on here and get the info and clog up all the sites? Every release, there will be more and more lurkers, and have the links placed right in their laps. Every release will get more difficult. At this pace, it will be impossible to buy kicks in a few years.

exactly
&

blackredxiiigoat wrote:
A majority of the people in here don't realize that dumb posts talking about "Oh man it's going to be so crazy!" and "Man, get ready to go to war it's gonna be wild" and "The thirst!" with all these goofy .gif's do NOTHING but make things worse and clutter up the threads.

It's irritating to come into a thread 100+ pages and see a bunch of useless posts amping up the situation followed by a 
laugh.gif
 or a 
roll.gif
 like if it was funny.

Somebody throw up a You Mad? pic too cause I know it's coming.

And as for advice so my post doesn't get classified as useless....

If for some reason you're still using Eastbay at midnight for a big release, then pray, cause them crashing is about as sure a thing as the Bulls needing D-Rose to win a championship.

^

how you gon post that saying this or that in the thread is only building hype & end your rant w/ hype about eastbay crashing 
laugh.gif

You right....I should've added a little more "advice". Finishline is a decent option if you get an order in on their first run, any restocks arent worth it imo since those pairs come from store left overs. Ndc is generally the most reliable option although that should be common knowledge.

even with the GOLD discount with UI, price is STILL ridiculous

Its only $18 over retail with tax. Mine is 9.5% here so it's under $175 total.  I secured my pairs and partying after this Drake concert so no NDC and Eastbay midnight madness.  And big day with my son tomorrow early so can't do the early mall thing.  Understand if you want them cheap as possible.  Good luck with yours if you are copping.

Just picked mine and my sons up so I will sleep easy tonight and I might try for another because these are very close to the 1989 cements I had. Good luck to everyone don't sleep on these!!

Well,

Finally got through CT after many refreshes.
It went through paypal pretty smooth.
But when I tried the CC route... woudln't load the block to put my info in.

Got the confirmation page after I ordered, shall see.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Man i was taking my time making my urbanindustry checkout when all the sizes were available and BEFORE th link was posted. I take a 5 min. trip to the store and somebody posts a got damn link and my size is sold out. Keep the links in the got damn pm's so only NT members can at least get first dibs. I don't mind lurkers gettin they pairs but man im over here tryina put work in behind the scenes not leaking info just sharing discretely between inboxes and dudes is on the PA system smfh
This fail is on you homie. 
If you found a pair online for a price you like, why in gods name would you then go out to the store before taking 2 seconds to complete the order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom