Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
that sagepay crap they use is killing me. checked out 3 times via paypal and sagepay hung up

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

even with the GOLD discount with UI, price is STILL ridiculous

Its only $18 over retail with tax. Mine is 9.5% here so it's under $175 total.  I secured my pairs and partying after this Drake concert so no NDC and Eastbay midnight madness.  And big day with my son tomorrow early so can't do the early mall thing.  Understand if you want them cheap as possible.  Good luck with yours if you are copping.
copped a few pairs. 124 gbp plus a CC or paypal fee is around 200. So its not too bad

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by ColdCity

my pair from END shipped ... i should have it on wed
pimp.gif

Mine still says processsing smh
i got tracking & its already been picked up by fedex.... when did you order?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Mine still says processsing smh
i got tracking & its already been picked up by fedex.... when did you order?
Got my order confirmed at 701pm eastern time
on what day?
i ordered on 2/10 around 10am Chicago time... 

got through for two size 10... spend the extra $10 each for 8 day shipping. 185/ea.... now time to find someone who wears sz 10. lmao. hyped. going to pick up my two size 13s after my boy sells to the line in front of his store and closes. waiting on the text/call. sleep easy fellas! the 24 is going to suck.

HS failed me for the first time ever. I was driving to take care of some bills before Mardi Gras takes over my life for the next 5 days and missed getting my size in the cart before they sold out. Lucked into a pair at my local mom and pop, gave the guy a little tip for taking care of me even when he had a bunch of random people in the shop asking about the 4s.

Originally Posted by YANO

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Email from PayPal
Payment sent to [email protected] From amount $357.11 USD To amount £220.00 GBP Exchange rate: 1 USD = 0.616056 GBP
Not bad for two pair(US 12.5).

Still hittin up NDC for an insurance pair!
nice, but dont  you get charge with custom fee with ordering 2 pairs?

That's hit or miss.  I ordered 2 pairs of Concords and received them through USPS with no customs.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Email from PayPal

That's hit or miss.  I ordered 2 pairs of Concords and received them through USPS with no customs.
Some one PM me about customs and I have no idea.
About to google&bing it though.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Email from PayPal

oh i see.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

nj is 235 for one pair...

460ish for 2

I ordered 2 pairs than immediately requested to cancel them.  i went on impulse. that is way too much for 1 pair ea.

I did the same thing on NJ. Couldnt get CT to load and ended up paying like $238 each for 2 pairs. Dumb

Then ordered from CT.

Requested to cancel my order over email. Probably calling monday.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

nice youll be paying $60 in customs fees

negative. this ain't my first rodeo.
nerd.gif
yes im sure this is your 2nd but fedex keeps track of your previous orders and waived fees
Crooked tongues is shipped by Royal mail/USPS. They will check your package because they mark value at 220 GBP. People that ordered concords 2 pair orders from CT got hit with 40-50 dollar customs

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by grusumm18

nj is 235 for one pair...

460ish for 2

I ordered 2 pairs than immediately requested to cancel them.  i went on impulse. that is way too much for 1 pair ea.
damn! i ordered 2 pairs...gonna keep em......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom