Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just picked mine up. $160.00 flat. My spot got a second unexpected shipment he told me which more then doubled the amount he was getting at first. I'm feeling these a lot. Will post pics in a few minutes....

Damn homey!! Where you at??

I can post more pictures if anyone has a specific request. I threw the tour yellows next to them for a leather comparison. You can't really compare the two. Of course the older retro leather is better but these still aren't terrible. I can't really review yet because I just picked them up and threw them on. I kept the pictures sort of big just for comparison. In about an hour I'm going to scale them down.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by primetime21

i called roseland around 10 & they said they didnt get them yet which one did you hear about?

idk which one I was doing a drop off at jewels and this guy told me that 

grimy if they do the concords were 220 so $40 over retail i would have expected $200 but not $260 damb

I've called around the CHI NO ONE HAS THEM YET 260 is a LIE!!EVERY CITY SPORT N MOM N POP SHOPS NOT IN YET

i called roseland around 10 & they said they didnt get them yet which one did you hear about?

grimy if they do the concords were 220 so $40 over retail i would have expected $200 but not $260 damb

I've called around the CHI NO ONE HAS THEM YET 260 is a LIE!!EVERY CITY SPORT N MOM N POP SHOPS NOT IN YET

Just picked mine up. $160.00 flat. My spot got a second unexpected shipment he told me which more then doubled the amount he was getting at first. I'm feeling these a lot. Will post pics in a few minutes....

do they do phone orders?

Originally Posted by Sourkush

I know for a fact they are already in a few mom n' pop stores here in Chi. I know of one that sold out of two size runs by 6pm after their shipment came in around 12pm.

^No.. I'm pretty sure he made some calls to regulars that he told he was only getting a few pairs and that these might all be spoken for as well.

The mom n pops store I pre-order all my J's at said not till tomorrow or friday..... paid $170

BIGBRANDON nice pics & if you can drop me a pm bro (i cant start a pm from wk)
Originally Posted by xGorgeousXGeorgex

pm me(cant start a pm from wk) bro
nerd.gif

im liking thesepics too

dude sold 34 so far from taipei

Yeah. I figure I'll take some better pics later. Just was excited to get these. Been wanting them for a minute. Been walking around in them for about half an hour now. Real smooth. They fit similar to the 10's. After wearing Brons/kobes/KD's lately these feel real loose but only because those run a bit tighter.

If your inline or online and they only have a half size smaller then what you usually wear you should be fine still as far as comfort.

Yeah. I figure I'll take some better pics later. Just was excited to get these. Been wanting them for a minute. Been walking around in them for about half an hour now. Real smooth. They fit similar to the 10's. After wearing Brons/kobes/KD's lately these feel real loose but only because those run a bit tighter.

If your inline or online and they only have a half size smaller then what you usually wear you should be fine still as far as comfort.

cool pics. I wanna see them a lil widened, flat, and beaten in so that they conform to the shape of the foot,
glasses.gif
so that will mean dudes will need to wear this as much as possible

yea I had a feeling he was lying 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Pics looking really nice, I cant wait to get these in my hands and on my feet.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm sure some stores in the Chi has them and there telling people over the phone they don't have them for obvious reasons but if you go to the exact same store you'll see them behind the counter. These come out next Saturday so I'd say that at least 80% of stores that will have these have them in right now and if not now they'll be in by tomorrow. That doesn't mean selling by tomorrow.

Originally Posted by bence23

lmao and smh at the limited talk.. This gottab dude is a clown.

And why is it that all the people hyping the most joined in the past year or so.

yes it will sell out and is a grail to many, but get that limited crap outta here. Dude calls EVERY release limited. #reseller

lol You seem mad. Just do your work and you'll get your pair son. No need for name calling.

Every original colorway in the Jordan line is limited. If you don't know that by now, you're fooling yourself.

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Did anybody cop from Deadstock shoes?? Me and my gf both did and we got a shipment confirmation but the number isnt tracking.Odly enough we didnt get order confirmation emails, but the paypal went through and we got the shipping notices. Ive emailed about 8 times and called repeatedly..left some comments on their facebook page and they got deleted. It was a pre-order that said they werent going to ship until the 28th and im cool with that as they have ALWAYS come through in the past, but why send me a shipping notice if they werent shipped.

I just want to make sure my order is good..before i try ndc just to secure my pair..

Thanks...
they probably made tracking numbers and what not and preparing your order.

you will get the shoes no worries, they are 100% legit

I'm sure some stores in the Chi has them and there telling people over the phone they don't have them for obvious reasons but if you go to the exact same store you'll see them behind the counter. These come out next Saturday so I'd say that at least 80% of stores that will have these have them in right now and if not now they'll be in by tomorrow. That doesn't mean selling by tomorrow.
Do you have to be a regular to cop early release? im trying to cop a pair early but im not a regular to any stores. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Did anybody cop from Deadstock shoes?? Me and my gf both did and we got a shipment confirmation but the number isnt tracking.Odly enough we didnt get order confirmation emails, but the paypal went through and we got the shipping notices. Ive emailed about 8 times and called repeatedly..left some comments on their facebook page and they got deleted. It was a pre-order that said they werent going to ship until the 28th and im cool with that as they have ALWAYS come through in the past, but why send me a shipping notice if they werent shipped.

I just want to make sure my order is good..before i try ndc just to secure my pair..

Thanks...
they probably made tracking numbers and what not and preparing your order.

you will get the shoes no worries, they are 100% legit

Was about to say this...I've never ordered from them but they probably just printed your shipping label so when they get the shoes they'll just put it on the box and send it on it's way. Makes it easier and faster for them. Happens to me through eBay all the time...I get tracking but doesn't work until the item has been physically shipped.

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Do you have to be a regular to cop early release? im trying to cop a pair early but im not a regular to any stores. 

I'm not sure about Chicago I can only assume and same with other stores. I know from just being around that there are a few stores that might jack up the price and sale to everybody but from my personal experience it helps to make good relationships with the owners or managers of Mom and Pop shops show a little loyalty and they'll hook up there regular customers.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I wouldn't call it a general release. More like a limited general release. All of my sources including my main source are saying that they got 2 of each size. And these dudes always get about 4 or 5 of each size. Dude got 25 pairs total. Damn.

I don't have anymore to sell so take this info for whatever it's worth to you. Get to your spots early and ready.

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Full of it as always 

sad thing is i was about to order from DSS but not sizes
frown.gif
really sacred i might not be able to get a pair on NDC
30t6p3b.gif
seems like hype is reaching an all time high

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I wouldn't call it a general release. More like a limited general release. All of my sources including my main source are saying that they got 2 of each size. And these dudes always get about 4 or 5 of each size. Dude got 25 pairs total. Damn.

I don't have anymore to sell so take this info for whatever it's worth to you. Get to your spots early and ready.

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Full of it as always 

Well a true story from the place I got mine at. I was originally told earlier that he only got 1 or even 2 pairs per size but when they actually came in he had 5 to as many as 8 pairs per size and this is a small store. If he got as many as 8 in some sizes I could only imagine that some stores including large chain stores should be getting upwards of 100+ pairs for adult sizes. All places and areas are different and these will def sale out but similar to concords and 10's. They'll be plenty of pairs PLENTY but the demand will be huge and there will be more demand then supply but thats nothing new. Been like that for years. Just get on your game come release day and you'll get a pair. resale will prob be ugly on these though 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom