Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see a slight difference in cut but nothing crazy. Some are pickier then others. Anyone who looks at them can tell they are Jordan 4s without a doubt. 

I even brought out my beaters that I use to cut the grass for a comparison. I have a few more pairs of 4s but you can get the picture....

Originally Posted by stahnskiOHHH

The main difference I've been seeing in all these pics is the cut of the front leather piece:

Of course, we all want them to look like the first pic as that cut flows better with the shape of the shoe. As an extra note, it is also the cut exhibited in the OG and 99' pairs:

air-jordan-og-4-white-cement.jpg

nike-air-jordan-4-retro-white-cement.jpg

Sadly, most pics I've been seeing have low cuts. I'll still try to cop them anyway
ohwell.gif
yeah, i've been noticing the same from everyone's pics.
so sad.

pretty soon the stitch will be under the midsole.
the less material they use, the cheaper it is to make.
they are literally cutting corners.

i honestly dont care about the stitching, as long as its a good/high quality shoe and looks good then stitching shouldnt matter. this isnt patent leather which is actually seen.

Yeah its cheaper to make and thats why they do it and thats why I posted that comparison pic and then another comparison. I don't really mind only because I know that JB is cost cutting and it's either take the quality thats on these new retros or just don't buy JB. Thats why I've purchased so many Lebrons and Kobes in recent years but I still love the classic J's

Both of you dudes are funny. You're trying to convince yourselves when all facts point the opposite direction.
laugh.gif

CAPS locked guy thinks he's "winning" because he sounds loud with his keystrokes and the other dude thinks he has the whole suburbs locked down. Okay kingpin.
roll.gif

I'll stop going back and forth with the both of you because it gets us no where and quite frankly, nothing we say to each other matters because it is what it is. My info helps people and yours does nothing but spew negativity in the forum.

That is all.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Damn this thread jumped a lot since yesterday. I thought the shoes released early or some shizz. Ya'll better chill!

Right!
I thought somebody had posted a link or something smh
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Both of you dudes are funny. You're trying to convince yourselves when all facts point the opposite direction.
laugh.gif

CAPS locked guy thinks he's "winning" because he sounds loud with his keystrokes and the other dude thinks he has the whole suburbs locked down. Okay kingpin.
roll.gif

I'll stop going back and forth with the both of you because it gets us no where and quite frankly, nothing we say to each other matters because it is what it is. My info helps people and yours does nothing but spew negativity in the forum.

That is all.
smile.gif
SCARE TACTICS ISN'T HELPING ANYONE.

YOU RIGHT THOUGH, DOESN'T REALLY MATTER. MY PAIRS ARE LOCKED AT BELOW RETAIL.

ALL ABOARD!

THE HYPE TRAIN IS LEAVING THE STATION AND THE CONDUCTOR, GOTTABDASHOES, SAYS YOU GUYS ARE ABOUT TO MISS YOUR RIDE. HE GOT THE CITY OF CHICAGO ON LOCK WITH THESE "J'S!"

O YEA, THIS IS WHERE I ADD IN MY EMOTICONS FOR FLAIR.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

That is all.
smile.gif

I am no kingpin, I just happen have family/friends that work at retail stores homie. You don't help people in here you just make em scared about the release, I, on the other hand give correct numbers that way everyone can cop.

Might have to make an exception for these and wear them right outta the box
laugh.gif

Curious to see how these will hold up after a couple of wears, only time will tell
nerd.gif

I don't think these will be limited at all however I'm not firing shots. I know these won't sit at all but everybody should be able to lock down a pair in person unless you live in the middle of nowhere. That seems to be the reason people miss out a lot. They rely on strictly online purchases rather than in person.

If some of you guys haven't learned by now that if you don't wake your $%! up early, and get in line before the Sun comes up, you are going to go home empty handed. 
These are not exclusives by any means, but they will be gone that same morning. 

Just called some retailers and they said "I'm sorry, but we cannot give out that information. It has to be kept in-store."

When asked about how many pairs will they receive.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Just called some retailers and they said "I'm sorry, but we cannot give out that information. It has to be kept in-store."

When asked about how many pairs will they receive.

30t6p3b.gif
Some employees will do that, but if you get homie on the phone he'll just tell you straight up. haha the manager at my FL that i always put my trust in is a homie, dude makes sure shoeheads get what they need and knows that hypebeasts come after. He's a real bro. haha
pimp.gif

..and this is where I put all of my words in CAPS above my nigerian sig for that aggravated black male that wants attention "look."

FI FY FO THUMB!! YADA YADA YADA!!! MEMHISCAPSLOCKED HAS HIS PURRS FOR LESS THAN RETAIL AND I WANT ALL OF YOU TO KNOW!! IM COOL!!

Both of you shut up already. If I affect you that much go ahead and keep commenting towards me, otherwise quit following me around. lol

I saw these today in a store in Queens NYC for $225. Is that a bad price if I want to avoid a headache come 2/18???

yo where the ref pino is at? its getting ugly in here.
laugh.gif

..and this is where I put all of my words in CAPS above my nigerian sig for that aggravated black male that wants attention "look."

FI FY FO THUMB!! YADA YADA YADA!!! MEMHISCAPSLOCKED HAS HIS PURRS FOR LESS THAN RETAIL AND I WANT ALL OF YOU TO KNOW!! IM COOL!!

Both of you shut up already. If I affect you that much go ahead and keep commenting towards me, otherwise quit following me around. lol
YOU MAD.

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO RESPOND BUT YOU DID.

THESE ARE LIMITED!!! HOPE THAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER.

THERE A LOT OF CRYBABIES IN CHICAGO OR JUST ONE?

Been meaning to post these since 2nd week of Dec.  
laugh.gif
  But no real thread was up at that point...

Feel like fakes.  Sizing is weird.  But, I've had 6 pair of '99s crumble on me with 1 pair left, so...
ohwell.gif
... My pair sent to me 8 weeks ago...

nice pics kal.
and to think i would have a free pair in my hands if you hadn't gone soft on our giants pats bet.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YOU MAD.

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO RESPOND BUT YOU DID.

THESE ARE LIMITED!!! HOPE THAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER.

THERE A LOT OF CRYBABIES IN CHICAGO OR JUST ONE?

Just one in chi town "GBDS". Yo GBDS, you mad, you wanna cry, I'll give you a hug those ain't limited (no romo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom