Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Midsole looks like an unpainted white midsole. Which is great. I think JB started painting the midsoles white over the white midsole, because unpainted they always turned yellow with age. Hence everything before 2004.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

i feel you but its a hell of alot better then camping out like a fool or missing out on line and just paying more or the same at a later date 
i know i'm gonna get jerked this year on what ever 4 i buy cause i love the shoe 

400937115.jpg

i cant get enough of them i hope its nice in nyc tomorrow i cant wait to wear these joints 
Exactly. If it were a must have sneaker for me I would definitely shell out the extra $50 to guarantee a pair. Since it's not one of my top priorities I will take my chances online. Glad you got your pair
pimp.gif

How do they fit in comparison to the 2011 IIIs?

these are a perfect fit true to size like the 3's last year 

Sounds like I'm sizing down then because 3s from last year fit .5 big on me.

^I was thinking the same thing. I have 3 pair of 4s and I thought I was the only one that noticed that the tongue on these white cements look higher than the past releases.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

^^ not sure if it is because of the angle but the tongue looks extra long on this release

I heard someone say this before about this release.. but it's true I think. Not extreme, but noticeable to people who know their 4s. I personally like it.

^^ not sure if it is because of the angle but the tongue looks extra long on this release

yea the tongue are confirmed to be bigger

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by rtype3995

Id pay the 225 at this point....my work schedule is terrible, and I don't wanna go on a goose chase like I did for the Concords.....anyone wanna tip me off to a spot in NYC that's reputable and selling them for 225, pm me....

yea man my work schedule crazy too I'm a truck driver for coke and I work all kind off hours 
sick.gif
 I just hope i don't have to work next Saturday 

Coke or "coke"?
if you really moving that "coke" you can afford the mark up 
wink.gif

im talking about the drinking coke 
tongue.gif

yea man my work schedule crazy too I'm a truck driver for coke and I work all kind off hours 
sick.gif
Coke or "coke"?
wink.gif

tongue.gif
I see what you did there. lol

I hope my size 9 looks just like that!!! ... said that in the concords thread and didn't get that lucky with the quality :/

Originally Posted by temepr

I hope my size 9 looks just like that!!! ... said that in the concords thread and didn't get that lucky with the quality :/
This.. .except my Concords were on point
pimp.gif

Limitedshoes is a legit Korean eBay seller, btw

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

First pair of J's I've copped for myself in 10 years.

pimp.gif
my size. I'm considering going down to a 11 for these though.. how do they fit you? Are all your Jordans size 11.5?

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

yea the tongue are confirmed to be bigger

Bigger than what? Generally or justcompared to the retros after 1999?

At first, I was going to only cop 1 pair and be happy but I want 2 now and have no idea as to what my gameplan will be.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

First pair of J's I've copped for myself in 10 years.

pimp.gif
my size. I'm considering going down to a 11 for these though.. how do they fit you? Are all your Jordans size 11.5?

This is my only pair
embarassed.gif

I'm an Air Force 1 dude so I can only compare them to those sizing wise and the run about the same as AF1's IMO.  If I had to do it all over again I would probably grab an 11.

just wake the %*** up early in the #*#*%!! morning, and just go get your shoes, and stop makin a damn ocean over here after the release.

Lotta people be laughing at GBDS during the Chicago X's, but you know it's a #*#*%!! ocean over there now....

Just be safe and wake up early and go get yours. Pretty sure it's not as limited as GBDS but the phrase "early bird gets the worm" will most def apply.

Originally Posted by alexpak94

just wake the %*** up early in the #*#*%!! morning, and just go get your shoes, and stop makin a damn ocean over here after the release.

Lotta people be laughing at GBDS during the Chicago X's, but you know it's a #*#*%!! ocean over there now....

Just be safe and wake up early and go get yours. Pretty sure it's not as limited as GBDS but the phrase "early bird gets the worm" will most def apply.
It's pretty hard to get a pair when their sold out in the morning, you don't camp and you miss online.
roll.gif

sick.gif

Coke or "coke"?
wink.gif

tongue.gif

lol 
roll.gif
yea I work for coca cola so i make a pretty good pay check I still wanna pay retail tho

My boy at champs said they only got 16 pair in, dont know if getting more. But I got my 2 pairs on lock. Sent me some pics look real nice.
The cement 4's shirt is pretty dope too.And yes a link to that vid. Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom